The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

RACE WAR! DRINK!!!

Trump initiated it :lol: 

It's been their goal since 2015. The projection from the guilty members of our media -- which she's one -- is off the charts. Taking out the trash over the next few years will be fun, watching April struggle for relevancy in a post Trump victory world will be *Chef's kiss*. 

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

RACE WAR! DRINK!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Boom: Kayleigh McEnany Schools Democrats, Bulldozes Media for Convenient 180 on Violent Rioters (Video)

7e84f9e3-fa29-43f6-8e7c-ed5cee3fee9b.jpg

Here’s what McEnany said to reporters as the briefing wrapped up yesterday:

And it’s so interesting to me to see Democrats who once disparaged or ignored the violence, I should say, all of a sudden caring about it. But let’s not forget what they said previously: Speaker Nancy Pelosi downplaying the violence rocking U.S. cities, ignorantly saying, “People will do what they do.”

Jerry Nadler, when asked about Antifa, he said that that was a “myth” that’s being spread around Washington, D.C. It’s not a myth. In fact, an Antifa individual took the life of an innocent Trump supporter in Portland.

You have Rep. Ayanna Pressley saying that she wanted unrest in the streets. Chris Cuomo saying, “Show me where it says protesters are supposed to be peaceful.” I’ll give you an idea, Chris: It’s the Constitution.

Don Lemon saying, quote, “The rioting has to stop. Chris, as you know and I know, it’s showing up in the poll

So, now, all of a sudden, 90 days later, I, from this podium, have talked about law and order. The President has talked about law and order repeatedly, but because the polling has shifted, now it’s time for the Democrats to deny what they said previously and, all of a sudden, focus on law and order.

I’ll leave you with this: That’s like the arsonist blaming the firefighter.

Her smackdown must have been pretty effective, because unlike in past press briefings, not a single reporter asked her a question as she left the podium. Watch:

Edited by B-Man
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Gaslighting America: Democrats And Media Have Turned It Up To 11

Issues & Insights, by The Editorial Board

Original Article

The Democratic Party and its communications office have been telling the country for some time now that night is day and up is down. But, with the election two months away, the psychological manipulation of the American voter has accelerated.

As we’ve written the past two days, Joe Biden has condemned the riots that have been wrecking cities and killing people since the May 25 death of George Floyd. We’re glad he finally got around to it. Yet he and his party are acting as if they’ve opposed the violence all along and it’s President Donald Trump who has failed,  But Trump, of course, has been denouncing the riots since they began. Even when the media were determined to convince us they were “mostly peaceful.”

More at the link:

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Hey this isn't one anonymous source this is four. I might pretend I have one or two but not four 

they can claim all the anonymous people they want but it doesn’t mean it happened.   Who would actually say something like this? Honestly? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

they can claim all the anonymous people they want but it doesn’t mean it happened.   Who would actually say something like this? Honestly? 

That was the trip in Europe that bad weather forced him to cancel the visit, if I recall correctly.

LOL this about sums it up:

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I was mocking them- you can have a thousand anonymous sources but at this point I don't believe a word they say without named sources 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That was the trip in Europe that bad weather forced him to cancel the visit, if I recall correctly.

LOL this about sums it up:

Yeah, I believe this was the trip here his helicopter was grounded due to the weather, and they couldn't secure a land route there without shutting down a significant portion of France.

But sure, it's all about his hair, because 4 "sources" said so.

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

I don't know who would say something like this, but I know someone who would give the command to release that story today.

image.jpeg.43658ce80ad37443ae4b37fa9a40b411.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, I believe this was the trip here his helicopter was grounded due to the weather, and they couldn't secure a land route there without shutting down a significant portion of France.

But sure, it's all about his hair, because 4 "sources" said so.

That’s right. The helicopter was grounded due to weather. Trump wanted them to drive, but due to protests the SS put the kibosh on that idea.