The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Trump has successfully destroyed the GOP

Trump calls QAnon GOP primary winner a 'future Republican Star'

And no doubt, in the remnants of the GOP, once the party of "Family Values" now the party of racism, misogyny, greed, corruption and hypocrisy, the Party of Trump, Marjorie Taylor Greene will indeed be a star, and one more nail in the GOP coffin.  

Thoughts and prayers.   

POLITICO uncovered hours of videos where she demeans blacks, Muslims and Jews.                    

New GOP headache as candidate condemned for racist videos wins Republican primary

image.thumb.jpeg.48a987a75f1a608c7059a572822e0133.jpeg

There's something to be said for someone who can build upon the family ethic.  Keep up the good work Donald! 

14 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Here's another beauty...but you saw it coming because the NPCs here repeat this kind of stupidity all the time.

Oh my is this what we can expect from her and Joe on the campaign trail?  This is the same stuff that made her a 2% candidate in the dem primary.  She hasn't lost that angry edge. 

And let's fact check her every word just like the media and pundits do with Trump.  Sorry Kamala, it wasn't the longest expansion in history before Trump came into office. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Trump has successfully destroyed the GOP

Trump calls QAnon GOP primary winner a 'future Republican Star'

And no doubt, in the remnants of the GOP, once the party of "Family Values" now the party of racism, misogyny, greed, corruption and hypocrisy, the Party of Trump, Marjorie Taylor Greene will indeed be a star, and one more nail in the GOP coffin.  

Thoughts and prayers.   

POLITICO uncovered hours of videos where she demeans blacks, Muslims and Jews.                    

New GOP headache as candidate condemned for racist videos wins Republican primary

image.thumb.jpeg.48a987a75f1a608c7059a572822e0133.jpeg

Daddy even looks sleazy.  

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

We see it everyday here with Trump’s cult

It’s the live performance of The Emperor’s New Clothes.

Edited by DumpTrump

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Oh my is this what we can expect from her and Joe on the campaign trail?  This is the same stuff that made her a 2% candidate in the dem primary.  She hasn't lost that angry edge. 

And let's fact check her every word just like the media and pundits do with Trump.  Sorry Kamala, it wasn't the longest expansion in history before Trump came into office. 

It's the only bullet in their gun. 

They can't run on Joe's record (it's terrible in all the ways that matter to the progressive left)

They can't run on Joe's agenda (it's terrible in all the ways that matter to the centrist/moderate left)

They can't run on Kamala's record (it's terrible in all the ways that matter to the progressive left)

They can't run on Kamala's agenda (it's terrible in all the ways that matter to the centrist/moderate left)

The only thing they can run on is "Orange Man Bad" which didn't work for Clinton and won't work for No Chance Joe.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

There's something to be said for someone who can build upon the family ethic.  Keep up the good work Donald! 

By looking at that chart, all I can say is that it's true: Pimpin' ain't, in fact, easy.

If it were, Pappa Trump and the Bad Orange Man would be doing it.

15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

By looking at that chart, all I can say is that it's true: Pimpin' ain't, in fact, easy.

If it were, Pappa Trump and the Bad Orange Man would be doing it.

See I look at it this way.  They had/have strong morals.  "Slum lording and tax evasion yes but we ain't doin' no pimpin'!"

On 8/10/2020 at 9:57 AM, Tiberius said:
af1feb4c-2001-4fdc-93dd-798f91667c23.png&w=80&h=80
Opinion by 
Columnist
August 9, 2020 at 1:28 p.m. EDT
Add to list

Deprived of rallies, President Trump came up with the mind-numbing idea to hold not one but two news conferences at his exclusive country club this weekend. The audience was nearly all rich White men (able to pay several hundreds of thousands of dollars for club membership and fees) who hooted at the press and applauded Trump as a pandemic rages outside.

Yup, the zombies want their Trump high. The propaganda works. That’s why Putin uses propaganda. 

A few years ago, I happened to be at the dock in the south of France, about to take my 2002 Bowrider  out when I saw Geff, Barrack, Michelle, Oprah and Bruuuuuuuuuce with his wife.  Geff said “Hey, my dingy is bigger than your whole boat!”.  We all laughed, damn, he was right.  The cool part was when I asked if I could head out with them, and of course, they were like “Yeah bro!”.   We spent the afternoon talking about equality—-btw Geff’s chef makes an amazing coq au vin—and man made climate change.  I asked about the gas mileage on the boat—-“Boat!” they all laughed.  Geff assured me the gas mileage was really good for a 450’ long yacht made from recycled bottle caps, and Bruce made a joke about taking it up New Jersey and running it “down by The River near his Hometown, his Hometown”. 

Anywar, the funniest part was when I asked where Bill and Hill, and Joe and Dr. Jill Biden were.  Oprah remarked “Trust me

no one wants to see Hillary in a bah-KEEEEEEEEN-eeee!”.   Turns out Biden had been invited but he thought the south of France was in North Dakota.  

I just appreciated the invite. 

Anyway

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Haha (+1) 1