The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Washington Post Op-Ed Suggests Americans May Need To Prepare For War On Election Night If Biden Doesn’t Win In A Landslide

by ShelbyTalcott

Original Article

A Washington Post op-ed published Thursday suggested Americans should prepare for war if the election result is anything but a landslide for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.The op-ed, titled “What’s the worst that could happen?” is written by Rosa Brooks, a law professor at Georgetown University. In it, Brooks notes that the Transition Integrity Project, which she co-founded, “built a series of war games,” gathered participants “and asked them to imagine what they’d do in a range of election and transition scenarios.” “A landslide for Joe Biden resulted in a relatively orderly transfer of power.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wrong. Again. You can’t confirm anonymous sources with more anonymous sources. Lessons you should have learned from the mueller and Russia disasters. 

You can't be serious.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1

I'll say it again ****COINTELPRO****

COINTELPRO (syllabic abbreviation derived from COunter INTELligence PROgram) (1956–1979, and beyond) is a series of covert and illegal projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting American political organizations.

Except these guys voters are super dumb so it's really kind of overt at this point.

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Washington Post Op-Ed Suggests Americans May Need To Prepare For War On Election Night If Biden Doesn’t Win In A Landslide

by ShelbyTalcott

Original Article

A Washington Post op-ed published Thursday suggested Americans should prepare for war if the election result is anything but a landslide for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.The op-ed, titled “What’s the worst that could happen?” is written by Rosa Brooks, a law professor at Georgetown University. In it, Brooks notes that the Transition Integrity Project, which she co-founded, “built a series of war games,” gathered participants “and asked them to imagine what they’d do in a range of election and transition scenarios.” “A landslide for Joe Biden resulted in a relatively orderly transfer of power.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ba32fbe66c426ae4fe

• Like (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

What’s pathetic here is that we now KNOW the only people in danger of dying from Covid 19 are people who are already retired from the work force. So the reason we have 8.4% unemployment is because our government is telling their citizens that they CAN’T work; not because the citizens don’t want to or because the economy wouldn’t be able to support it.

• Thank you (+1) 3

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

I appreciate your supplying constant opinion-based rebuffs to all things Trump.  But clicking on your link, (I thought you were drawing the group to new facts.) it’s clear that even the sources you’re quoting can’t show a shred of evidence beyond their opinion.  For instance, reviewing the source you quoted, her feed reads hateful of Men, Republicans, Caucasians and other things that are really unfortunate.  Also, if you review her affiliations, she’s a member of several groups that aligned against Trump before these things came to a head.  In fact, her timeline of events shows she is moving from place to place to spread her hatred.  All of that aside, she still doesn’t produce anything remotely evidentiary.  Just “sources”.

so Billstime, my question is (after reviewing your own history posting here), would you believe a Buffalo Bills draft/FA rumor without credibility or proof?  Would this board tolerate it, or would it be labeled a “rumor” or be closed due to disinformation?  I think we can all follow the conclusion that threads claiming factual information without any incline of proof, evidence or a source are severely unacceptable on a football-driven website.  So why is football conversation held to a higher standard than a conversation held around a president, or even more plainly, a human being?  Why would we expect standards be met when discussing rumors of little actual importance, but we remove those standards for what’s truly important?

my hope is only to understand what I’m told can’t be understood.  I want to see your perspective and try myself to better respect them.  So this is your moment, to show the board you are better than how you present yourself.   I’m trying to do the same.  Let’s discuss if you wouldn’t mind.  My thanks in advance.  

E54EC515-7C07-4AD5-B719-8C06F59AC055.jpeg

15 minutes ago, DFT said:

I appreciate your supplying constant opinion-based rebuffs to all things Trump.  But clicking on your link, (I thought you were drawing the group to new facts.) it’s clear that even the sources you’re quoting can’t show a shred of evidence beyond their opinion.  For instance, reviewing the source you quoted, her feed reads hateful of Men, Republicans, Caucasians and other things that are really unfortunate.  Also, if you review her affiliations, she’s a member of several groups that aligned against Trump before these things came to a head.  In fact, her timeline of events shows she is moving from place to place to spread her hatred.  All of that aside, she still doesn’t produce anything remotely evidentiary.  Just “sources”.

so Billstime, my question is (after reviewing your own history posting here), would you believe a Buffalo Bills draft/FA rumor without credibility or proof?  Would this board tolerate it, or would it be labeled a “rumor” or be closed due to disinformation?  I think we can all follow the conclusion that threads claiming factual information without any incline of proof, evidence or a source are severely unacceptable on a football-driven website.  So why is football conversation held to a higher standard than a conversation held around a president, or even more plainly, a human being?  Why would we expect standards be met when discussing rumors of little actual importance, but we remove those standards for what’s truly important?

my hope is only to understand what I’m told can’t be understood.  I want to see your perspective and try myself to better respect them.  So this is your moment, to show the board you are better than how you present yourself.   I’m trying to do the same.  Let’s discuss if you wouldn’t mind.  My thanks in advance.  

E54EC515-7C07-4AD5-B719-8C06F59AC055.jpeg

You know Trump won’t provide his DNA for the rape case against him by the woman mentioned above.

If Trump is innocent - why not provide the court ordered DNA?