The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When the bracelets go on, I will. Until then, I'll call out treason wherever I see it. I know your idea of patriotism stops at the party line, and that's okay. Makes you that much easier to defeat intellectually. 

Didn't you know he was a conservative?

• Haha (+1) 2

Deep state going after them! Good! Lock them up! 

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/429669-doj-white-supremacist-gang-members-charged-in-rico-indictment

Members of a white supremacist gang have been charged by the Department of Justice in a RICO case for allegedly committing multiple acts of violence.

The charges against members of the New Aryan Empire (NAE) were filed under seal last week and the indictment was released publicly on Tuesday.

NAE is a white supremacist organization based in Arkansas that started as a prison gang before expanding. It was formed in 1990 to "preserve the Caucasian race." 

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

What do they believe they are going to learn from Trump’s returns?

Nothing. They just want to "accidentally" release leak them to the public. The average idiot (you know, the ones who still can't figure out that a tax return is actually their overpaid money) isn't going to understand Trump's tax returns, nor are they going to understand tax laws. We all damn sure know that the media isn't going to explain things or provide context.

Look at the nonsense the idiots spewed when it came out that Trump carried over a loss (completely legal) to reduce his taxable income years later.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Nothing. They just want to "accidentally" release leak them to the public. The average idiot (you know, the ones who still can't figure out that a tax return is actually their overpaid money) isn't going to understand Trump's tax returns, nor are they going to understand tax laws. We all damn sure know that the media isn't going to explain things or provide context.

Look at the nonsense the idiots spewed when it came out that Trump carried over a loss (completely legal) to reduce his taxable income years later.

I don't think they'd leak more than a select line or two.... just to prove "Trump doesn't pay taxes!". 

The man and his company are under constant IRS audit. If he did something disallowed, he (or one of the companies) is paying fines + the tax on those amounts.

Real Estate taxes are extremely complex. The average schlump cannot appreciate the complexity. They also cannot understand that Uncle Sam always gets his $$, It may be on a year you "made" nothing but still have to write a huge check (*sniff*), it may be ten years down the road, but the US Government will always get their money.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I don't think they'd leak more than a select line or two.... just to prove "Trump doesn't pay taxes!". 

The man and his company are under constant IRS audit. If he did something disallowed, he (or one of the companies) is paying fines + the tax on those amounts.

Real Estate taxes are extremely complex. The average schlump cannot appreciate the complexity. They also cannot understand that Uncle Sam always gets his $$, It may be on a year you "made" nothing but still have to write a huge check (*sniff*), it may be ten years down the road, but the US Government will always get their money.  

Trump probably has income of $3.00 a year

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

when they call for ***** like this to be sealed, we should demand that it be released, in full, no redactions.

https://twitter.com/annvandersteel/status/1095654637133275138

While I'm all for truth and justice, with fish this big it's fair to at least allow the allegations to be vetted privately before names are released. I don't doubt it happened on these and other high profile issues (abortion, immigration etc), but the potential for innocent people to be thrown under the bus is pretty high.

And I find rfk jr to be a major d•••, but wouldn't it be awesome ams ironic to see djt de-classify intel that supported his theory that the govt was behind the assassination? 

25 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

While I'm all for truth and justice, with fish this big it's fair to at least allow the allegations to be vetted privately before names are released. I don't doubt it happened on these and other high profile issues (abortion, immigration etc), but the potential for innocent people to be thrown under the bus is pretty high.

And I find rfk jr to be a major d•••, but wouldn't it be awesome ams ironic to see djt de-classify intel that supported his theory that the govt was behind the assassination? 

the problem is they will just claim national security and we will never see anything. there exists a conflict of interest. now if you were to tell me that the testimony would be vetted by a council outside of the government, i would tend to agree.

i am hoping that this whole movement that is beginning won't stop short of the curly hairs. we need to cut it all down to size and eliminate what is wrong and rebuild it with an eye towards fair justice.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

the problem is they will just claim national security and we will never see anything. there is a conflict interest. now if you were to tell me that the testimony would be vetted by a council outside of the government, i would tend to agree.

i am hoping that this whole movement that is beginning won't stop short of the curly hairs. we need to cut it all down to size and eliminate what is wrong and rebuild it with an eye towards fair justice.

Trump could be the wild card you're looking for. Personally I think the tentacles of corruption cross party lines and there is plenty of skulduggery to go around.  

I don't see it playing out as you have laid out on your wish list, but maybe a few of the big players will get kicked in the nuts along the way.  What's truly tragic is they all have so friggin much blood on their hands, and sell out your family, mine and everyone elses...liberals, conservatives, centrists and independents. It means nothing to them. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Trump could be the wild card you're looking for. Personally I think the tentacles of corruption cross party lines and there is plenty of skulduggery to go around.  

I don't see it playing out as you have laid out on your wish list, but maybe a few of the bugs players will get kicked in the nuts along the way.  What's truly tragic is they all have so friggin much blood on their hands, and sell out your family, mine and everyone elses...liberals, conservatives, centrists and independents. It means nothing to them. 

oh, my wish list is long and convoluted. won't get into that here and now as it would take quite some time to have it fall off the fingertips and be cogent and concise. i will say that in my dream scenario after he has vanquished the Dems and been re-elected, he then goes after the equally corrupted Repubs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Foxx said:

oh, my wish list is long and convoluted. won't get into that here and now as it would take quite some time to have it fall off the fingertips and be cogent and concise. i will say that in my dream scenario after he has vanquished the Dems and been re-elected, he then goes after the equally corrupted Repubs.

he needs the GOP votes, inertia is a very powerful force in politics

they will still be around when The Donald is no longer in office

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They are forgiven like people forgave Q back when he was specific and spectacularly wrong. The faith believers believe what they want to hear. 

Edited by BeginnersMind