The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

You know what I find a little funny and a lot sad?

It's not like human trafficking is a made up problem. It's very real, and the border absolutely contributes to it. No one can deny that.

Few are better at galvanizing a movement against a cause like the left. Paper straws never had a chance. With a majority of the mainstream media on their side (again, no one can deny this), they could take this problem, join the right in the fight against it, and this country united could snuff this issue down to a bite-size morsel in less than a year.

It's genuinely an undeniable issue, and yet the left is SO blind in its hatred of anyone who doesn't follow them lockstep, they would rather let this problem continue than fix it.

It's impossible for me to understand how any person who yells about equality and freedom and safe spaces and #metoo can turn their backs on these people because they don't get to lead the charge. 

How does anyone sign up for that agenda? How can anyone look at the leadership of the DNC and think "That's the team I want to be on!"?

Dems now embrace Human Trafficking, Sex slavery, Unfettered abortion on demand, seizing capital assets from people with some wealth with the proposed coercion-powered taxation laws, free college for all, free healthcare for all, free cell phones if you need one, carbon taxes, outlawing ICE, allowing felons to vote, allowing anyone to vote, allowing anyone to vote multiple times in any given election, zero border enforcement, multi-culturalism, persecuting Christians - especially Catholics and Fundamentalists and Mormons, and refusing to honor our tradition of the peaceful transfer of power.

That's some platform they've got going for them. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Dems now embrace Human Trafficking, Sex slavery, Unfettered abortion on demand, seizing capital assets from people with some wealth with the proposed coercion-powered taxation laws, free college for all, free healthcare for all, free cell phones if you need one, carbon taxes, outlawing ICE, allowing felons to vote, allowing anyone to vote, allowing anyone to vote multiple times in any given election, zero border enforcement, multi-culturalism, persecuting Christians - especially Catholics and Fundamentalists and Mormons, and refusing to honor our tradition of the peaceful transfer of power.

they are ungodly scum

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I guess I'll put this here... but Jeff continues to be the best read out there on all the details of Trump/Russia and the Clinton investigations. 

What have we been saying about Priestap for months now?

Putting this here as a refresher... the moment Priestap was thrown under the bus by Comey, and (likely) when BP decided to flip on the whole lot of 'em. 

Notice who's sitting next to him... and the look on his face. 

39 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Well....in the world of PPP they do!

"Blocks from the white house" 

https://www.theblaze.com/news/child-sex-trafficking-operating-blocks-from-white-house-shut-down-by-federal-agents

Of course, this isn't unique to DC. If you live in a metro area, you're five miles or less from one of these operations. 

The darkness is real, and systemic. And being fought to the death for the first time in our lifetimes.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/investigations/Human-Trafficking-Rings-Stopped-by-Federal-Authorities-Increased-by-20-Percent-in-2-Years-505148871.html

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KRC said:

I think that I will send you a friend request, just so that you can ignore me.

I'll get on Facebook next week and check it. Enjoy the post I make from my linked Instagram of "Who's Bad" the Michael Jackson tribute group tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Well....in the world of PPP they do!

While Nanker's post embellishes a bit, the reality is that virtually ALL of the voices on the left are calling for what he outlined in his post. You simply can not deny that. You'll try, but the video doesn't lie. NY, RI, VA, AOC, Fauxcahontas, Harris...these are the voices and those are their positions.

What you DON'T hear are voices on the left telling people to dial it back a notch.

No. Wait. You DO hear a voice asking everyone to calm down and be a bit more realistic. And the response, as best put by devout Think Progress leftist Millhiser, is "I can't wait to tax Howard Schultz back into the middle class." The left literally wants to destroy a guy who has been a great voice of the DNC for years. Because he's simply not far left enough.

The Dem Party is now the Donner Party, and you better be FAR, FAR left, or you're what's for supper.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I never even noticed. 

What's funny is I will get a message asking if it it is me....?  Who else would it be.  It's also scary that Facebook knows so damn much based on just this damn site.  I have maybe 20 members from this site on my FB.  And another 20 or 30 I know show up.

Thanks for ignoring me??‍♂️

i understand what you said here but i would just like to point out that it is not this site, it is Fakebook. once you are infected, they follow you everywhere you go and know everything you do, post.. whatever. they are the NSA's darling.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i understand what you said here but i would just like to point out that it is not this site, it is Fakebook. once you are infected, they follow you everywhere you go and know everything you do, post.. whatever. they are the NSA's darling.

Oh, trust me I know.

It's worse if you're an ifag.

Girlfriend and I were talking about pickles and hummus.  For a week any add was hummus and even pickles. It was freaking creepy.

I now make it a point to mention very inappropriate things near her phone now.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/child-sex-trafficking-operating-blocks-from-white-house-shut-down-by-federal-agents

Of course, this isn't unique to DC. If you live in a metro area, you're five miles or less from one of these operations. 

The darkness is real, and systemic. And being fought to the death for the first time in our lifetimes.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/investigations/Human-Trafficking-Rings-Stopped-by-Federal-Authorities-Increased-by-20-Percent-in-2-Years-505148871.html

Again, watching NBC news this am I know  that 130,000 people signed a petition requesting maroon 5 not play at the SB.  130,000 would sign a petition against drinking water. Yet, in the past week not one mention of sex trafficking rings near the White House. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i'll say what i have been thinking for the last two days now... it never happened.

It's like when Spacey got "beat up" walking his dog at 2am. 

This guy likely was out on the town, hooked up with the wrong guy or guys, and concocted a cover story that sounds better than "I hooked up with someone's boyfriend and got my ass beat in return". 

Just my take.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Nope) 

Fullsized image

(from gab - hence not including the link)

(nope)  She is wrong? Or (nope) she is correct that it is not a coincidence? 

50 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This guy likely was out on the town, hooked up with the wrong guy or guys, and concocted a cover story that sounds better than "I hooked up with someone's boyfriend and got my ass beat in return". 

Just my take.

Your take jives with some very loud rumors of an app, a couple of guys, and some rough stuff. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, ya, I bet you stay awake at night worrying about exploited children. 

So, now you're laughing out loud about children being forced into sex slavery? You've reached a new low which is quite an accomplishment for you.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, ya, I bet you stay awake at night worrying about exploited children. 

I don't cry quite as hard for them as you do for all the poor oppressed minorities who are victims of white privilege and MAGA hats, but I'd prefer if there were fewer child sex slaves.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

From Trump's White House.  Never heard of it before he was president, did we?  So who should we blame?  :unsure:

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

From Trump's White House.  Never heard of it before he was president, did we?  So who should we blame?  :unsure:

Child sex trafficking wasn't a major problem before Trump took office and started having TWO scoops of ice cream.

Coincidence?

#IMPEACH

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just my take.

• Haha (+1) 1

CIA Democrats Conducts Overt Operation in Halls of Congress

... It is no wonder that military-intelligence candidates amassed huge campaign war chests that effectively shut out any potential rivals, an indication that the financial backers of the Democratic Party have lined up behind them, making Iran Contra funding mechanism look like child’s play in retrospect.

It can only get worse. The political establishment will be preoccupied with Trump for now. It has waited with bated breath to get revenge in the style of Shakespeare’s The Merchant of Venice.

And all the while this new generation of wise guys will start making hay while the sun shines. We were warned, and the writing was on the wall with the Democratic cozying up with so called intelligence assets; those same people who were only too eager for fight for the wrong cause in Afghanistan or Iraq. They will be the first to beat the drums for new engagements in faraway places that few can find on a map—and what most Americans could care less about.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Worth the read - and remembering: we are in a global (dis)information war at the moment. Learning to hone your own discernment is crucial, now more than ever since it's becoming ridiculously evident how untrustworthy the establishment media is. 

https://theintercept.com/2019/02/03/nbc-news-to-claim-russia-supports-tulsi-gabbard-relies-on-firm-just-caught-fabricating-russia-data-for-the-democratic-party/

*putting this here too.

What’s particularly unethical about the NBC report is that it tries to bolster the credentials of this group by touting it as “the company the Senate Intelligence Committee used to track Russian activities in the 2016 election,” while concealing from its audience the fraud that this firm’s CEO just got caught perpetrating on the public on behalf of the Democratic Party.

22 minutes ago, row_33 said:

And if Colorado votes Dem and the country goes GOP?

so they sit there and think this could not happen?

It's just the latest action by the National Popular Vote numbskulls to try and do away with the Electoral College.

It is absolutely frightening what is occurring right under our noses.

Be afraid.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Hedge said:

It's just the latest action by the National Popular Vote numbskulls to try and do away with the Electoral College.

It is absolutely frightening what is occurring right under our noses.

Be afraid.

not really, they won't ever get 38 states to agree to amend on the Electoral College

i love it, this helps the GOP for snowflake states to commit to popular vote

We just saw due to a Judicial Watch suit, 1 1/2 million people purged from the voter rolls in Los Angeles County. Even if only 10% of them voted last election, it was enough to decide Maxine Waters over her opponent. If all 1.5 million did vote, there in 1 single county was half the total Clinton supposedly won the popular vote by. 

Disgusting as it seems, the illegal vote could definitely affect the winner in a popular vote contest. But then, that's why the Dems fight the wall, and voter ID laws. Their legal base isn't big enough to win much of anything. So they need these extra illegal votes.

• Like (+1) 2