The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

On 1/10/2019 at 2:48 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

On 1/10/2019 at 2:59 PM, GG said:

That means shots fired at foreign healthcare plans that feed off US consumers.  

It's not just "Big Pharma" protecting their patents.

For example: The Cost of Doxycycline Skyrockets

The linky thingy is from about 4 years ago, but it's still true.

The Generic bottom feeders expend zero dollars in research and clinical trials, then they sue the bejesus out of the Pharma companies that have lucrative patents in order to cash in their own fortunes. A bunch of them rush in to the new space, the former patent owners drop out and then a pack of jackals fight over the spoils, and eventually most of them drop out too - leaving that drug available for price gouging by the space victors.

"According to a U.S. House committee investigating price hikes in several generic drugs, the average wholesale price of 500 tablets in October 2013 was $20. Seven months later, the average wholesale price for the same amount was $1,849, an increase of more than 8,000 per cent."

"According to industry experts, doxycycline is the subject of an unintended effect of legislation that created the generic drug industry. When a drug company develops a safe and effective medication, the Food and Drug Administration grants approval. The drug is patented, and the company has the exclusive right to sell the medication for 20 years, to recover the cost of innovation and development, and make a profit."

"Doxycyline is a well-established medication, the first choice for most doctors treating Lyme disease as well as other bacterial infections. It is safe, effective and inexpensive to manufacture. Once more than 20 companies made the generic drug. That created fierce competition. Now there are only three or four manufacturers.

Over the years many companies dropped out of the market to focus on more profitable drugs. A wave of pharmaceutical mergers has also changed the economic landscape. Shortages can be caused by any number of unforeseen circumstances. Regulatory action can force companies to temporarily stop production of drugs. Raw materials are subject to their own shortages and price increases. In one case, damage from Hurricane Sandy forced a manufacturer to stop making doxycycline."

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Hedge said:

I think it's Terrible this is a thing and they did this but I don't think it should be illegal as far as research goes.  In the same breath I don't want the government involved at all other then the simple definitions of law on a state by state basis.

I've been delinquent in this thread as work's gotten crazy... but: 

This is an interesting data point: Alexander Downer is/was on the board of Huawei.

https://www.arnnet.com.au/article/524898/huawei_re-appoints_australia_board/

Remember Downer's connections: 

* Gave the CF $25m 

* Met with G-Pop in London (and was, for a time, the start of the Trump/Russia FBI investigation... before they changed their story again)

What's going on with Huawei now is bigger than we're being told (and what we're being told is already pretty big). The company is a direct bridge between key cabal players... 

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Ignored Major Lead on Clinton Emails, Closed-Door Testimonies Suggest

Congressional investigators have gathered enough evidence to suggest that the FBI, under the Obama administration, ignored a major lead in the Clinton-email probe, according to transcripts of closed-door testimonies of several current and former bureau officials.

The office of the Intelligence Community Inspector General informed the FBI in 2015 that a forensic review of Hillary Clinton’s emails unearthed anomalies in the metadata of the messages. The evidence in the metadata suggested that a copy of every email Hillary Clinton sent during her tenure as the secretary of state was forwarded to a foreign third party. 

The existence of the lead was first revealed during the public testimony of Department of Justice (DOJ) Inspector General Michael Horowitz in June last year. Horowitz acknowledged the existence of the specific lead and said he spoke about it to Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) Charles McCullough. Yet despite the alarming nature of the referral, Horowitz’s 568-page report on the FBI’s handling the Clinton-email investigation made no mention of the lead or how the bureau handled it. The omission caught the attention of Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), who pressed Horowitz for an explanation. Horowitz said he would get back to the committee with answers. ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've been delinquent in this thread as work's gotten crazy... but: 

This is an interesting data point: Alexander Downer is/was on the board of Huawei.

https://www.arnnet.com.au/article/524898/huawei_re-appoints_australia_board/

Remember Downer's connections: 

* Gave the CF $25m 

* Met with G-Pop in London (and was, for a time, the start of the Trump/Russia FBI investigation... before they changed their story again)

What's going on with Huawei now is bigger than we're being told (and what we're being told is already pretty big). The company is a direct bridge between key cabal players... 

Justice Department gets Tough on China

... However, the story of Huawei does not begin or end with these recent charges. In fact, it stretches back a decade and incorporates espionage, the brazen theft of IP, and what amounted to a silent war between the US intelligence community, the Chinese company, and by extension, the Chinese government. What makes this story worse, are the tidbits of information gleaned from various legacy media reports it is apparent, members of our own government were not only complicit in allowing this to occur, but in some cases were participants. ...

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

... However, the story of Huawei does not begin or end with these recent charges. In fact, it stretches back a decade and incorporates espionage, the brazen theft of IP, and what amounted to a silent war between the US intelligence community, the Chinese company, and by extension, the Chinese government. What makes this story worse, are the tidbits of information gleaned from various legacy media reports it is apparent, members of our own government were not only complicit in allowing this to occur, but in some cases were participants. ...

A *****wit not preoccupied with complaining that this is a conspiracy board might find this interesting.

But probably not, since @BeginnersMind is, in fact, a *****wit.

19 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Bye-bye, DiFi.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

A *****wit not preoccupied with complaining that this is a conspiracy board might find this interesting.

But probably not, since @BeginnersMind is, in fact, a *****wit.

Sensitive much Tom? 

It's an intriguing story, and not a friggin' Deep State conspiracy rooted in the Illuminati/Rothschild's/MiC/Pizzagate. The details of China using private companies to spy on the world is a great story.  

Edited by BeginnersMind

25 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Sensitive much Tom? 

It's an intriguing story, and not a friggin' Deep State conspiracy rooted in the Illuminati/Rothschild's/MiC/Pizzagate. The details of China using private companies to spy on the world is a great story.  

It really reads like a friggin' Deep State story though. The spies are hiding in the woods, except the woods in this case are the upscale offices of one of the most recognizable senators in the country.  She also sits on the US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, presumably in the back row with a dunce hat and a sign with an arrow pointing straight up with the words "I'm with clueless" hanging around her neck. 

On top of that, she opposed the nominations of Roberts, Alito, Gorsuch and was instrumental in the character assassination of Brett Kavanaugh, now known as Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.  Clearly she's trying to shape the future of the country and given her ties to China one must ask "What do the ChiComms have on Feinstein??". 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Calhoun Tubbs wrote a poem about it.

Wanna hear it?  Here it goes:

Beginner's Mind is a ****wit

He posts stupid crap all the time.

Ahhhhhhh Hahhhhhhhh.

Uh

@BeginnersMind is a ****wit

He posts stupid *****

Ahhh haahhh, astericks apply 

For they only fit, word filters know why. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DyLD8VAUUAAEOWB.jpg

Come on tranny. What are we seeing?  A giant bird figurine in homage to the birds of prey who rule the skies and worshipped for their prowess and skill overlooking a child starting in wonder to what the power above him is holding before he reaches adulthood and that opportunity to soar like a bird.

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Come on tranny. What are we seeing?  A giant bird figurine in homage to the birds of prey who rule the skies and worshipped for their prowess and skill overlooking a child starting in wonder to what the power above him is holding before he reaches adulthood and that opportunity to soar like a bird.

Symbolism is everywhere... you have to learn to read it. 

Fullsized image

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Symbolism is everywhere... you have to learn to read it. 

Fullsized image

Justin biever is the only one I recognize. But that alone makes me laugh. Yep. He's an illuminati.  If anything he'd be the one I believe. 

Usher probably butt*****ed him in to the cult

On 1/28/2019 at 2:22 PM, Hedge said:

This is your reminder that Daleiden had many more videos of PP dicing up babies, but his house was suddenly raided by then CA AG Kamala Harris, at which point all PCs, cameras, etc. in his house were confiscated. Charges have been dropped, but no videos are available.

Kamala Harris 2020: I'll Suck Off Anyone To Get Ahead.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

This is your reminder that Daleiden had many more videos of PP dicing up babies, but his house was suddenly raided by then CA AG Kamala Harris, at which point all PCs, cameras, etc. in his house were confiscated. Charges have been dropped, but no videos are available.

Kamala Harris 2020: I'll Suck Off Anyone To Get Ahead.

The VA governor was on the radio this morning, and suggested that under certain circumstances, the new VA abortion bill would allow for abortions after birth of the baby.

Also suggested that the provider would be responsible for that decision, with input from the parents.  

Not only is that completely odious, it's not even pro-choice, and it's not even abortion, but infanticide.  :wallbash:

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, DC Tom said:

The VA governor was on the radio this morning, and suggested that under certain circumstances, the new VA abortion bill would allow for abortions after birth of the baby.

Also suggested that the provider would be responsible for that decision, with input from the parents.  

Not only is that completely odious, it's not even pro-choice, and it's not even abortion, but infanticide.  :wallbash:

NY is the same way, but it's assumed that the baby survived the abortion upon delivery, and they just need to finish the job off. That may be what the VA GA was disacussing.

Still in all, my understanding is that the amount of money to be made in harvesting baby pieces is insane, and the product is better if you can deliver the baby alive and dissect it more purposefully like PP was caught doing.

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

NY is the same way, but it's assumed that the baby survived the abortion upon delivery, and they just need to finish the job off. That may be what the VA GA was disacussing.

Still in all, my understanding is that the amount of money to be made in harvesting baby pieces is insane, and the product is better if you can deliver the baby alive and dissect it more purposefully like PP was caught doing.

He was actually kind-of vague about it - he did say "if the mother is in labor," but was non-specific as to how labor might begin.  And the context was abortions for severe deformities and birth defects.  The context was certainly "after the baby was born, you can decide what to do."

Still odious as *****.  Not even the Chinese go that far, and their population control regulations are draconian.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

If it turns that Dems are now throwing themselves in front of cars to protest Trump...well...I'll be honest.

That's change I can believe in.

I like this one also:

“I was trying to light myself on fire as an act of protest,” the man told NBC 4. “Protesting the fact that we've elected someone who is completely incapable of respecting the Constitution of the United States.”

You had 1 job!

• Haha (+1) 2

JUDGE ORDERS RELEASE OF SEALED RECORDS FROM BUZZFEED’S DOSSIER LAWSUIT

A federal judge in Florida on Wednesday ordered the public release of dozens of documents kept under seal during BuzzFeed’s lawsuit over the Steele dossier.

District Court Judge Ursula Ungaro ordered the documents be made public by Feb. 8. More than 40 records used in the case are listed in the order.

Ungaro’s decision will shed light into the discovery process during the defamation case, which included depositions with dossier author Christopher Steele and the founders of Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that hired Steele. ...

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

If it turns that Dems are now throwing themselves in front of cars to protest Trump...well...I'll be honest.

That's change I can believe in.

I recall some politician promised " If any demonstrator ever lays down in front of my car, it'll be the last car he'll ever lay down in front of."