The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Feinstein should be tied up, gagged, and removed from the Capitol. 

She had a Chinese SPY working for her for what - 20 years? How unimaginable is that.

If she were a Republican, the left would absolutely crucify her.

I'm starting to wonder if Feinstein wasn't a spy herself, and her driver her handler. 

• Like (+1) 1

I guess I'll put this here... but Jeff continues to be the best read out there on all the details of Trump/Russia and the Clinton investigations. 

What have we been saying about Priestap for months now?

1 minute ago, MAGA Poor said:

Welcome to 2017. 

*note the pattern... call someone out for being here for nefarious reasons - immediately response is to try and doxx me. 

Same threats Kemp made (who is just an asshat not a bad actor). 

Too bad the *****tard above is too dumb to realize threatening to doxx someone who's already doxxed himself (hundreds of times) on this site just makes them look silly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I guess I'll put this here... but Jeff continues to be the best read out there on all the details of Trump/Russia and the Clinton investigations. 

What have we been saying about Priestap for months now?

Welcome to 2017. 

*note the pattern... call someone out for being here for nefarious reasons - immediately response is to try and doxx me. 

Too bad the *****tard above is too dumb to realize threatening to doxx someone who's already doxxed himself (hundreds of times) on this site just makes them look silly.

Get over yourself: No one cares who you are. 

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Really?  It's their Alice Springs.  Satellite and deep space comms.  It's perfectly positioned to support manned missions.

And they're going to create a conspiracy theory out of "But there's no visitor's center!"  That's great.  I've got to tie this in to Ginsburg's clone...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Welcome to 2017. 

Speaking of doxxing, I tracked down Peace Out's FB page & took a screen shot. I've been debating whether I should post it. What do you think?

48 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Get over yourself: No one cares who you are. 

I do! I think @Deranged Rhino is extremely informative. And you are a much better man than you portray yourself to be on the open forum, @BeginnersMind  Please play nice ... I know you dislike the name calling and rudeness in PPP. You can ignore the people that are too much for you to take (I sure do!).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I do! I think @Deranged Rhino is extremely informative. And you are a much better man than you portray yourself to be on the open forum, @BeginnersMind  Please play nice ... I know you dislike the name calling and rudeness in PPP. You can ignore the people that are too much for you to take (I sure do!).

My comment was about him thinking that we care about his identity, which was the subject of his post. 

I appreciate anyone who tries to make this a better place and applaud you calling me out. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

My comment was about him thinking that we care about his identity, which was the subject of his post. 

I appreciate anyone who tries to make this a better place and applaud you calling me out. 

I did not intend to call you out (seriously). I just wanted to let you know that he really is very informative, is easy to agree or disagree with,  but you are not required to like him, his posts, or his hypothesis. Disagreeing promotes discussion. I know sometimes people pile on here when there are disagreements, and I wish it was done in a kinder manner, but that is unlikely to ever happen (the testosterone in this forum gets pretty deep). 

Anyhooooo I went off on a tangent. Again, apologies if you felt called-out, that was not my intention (at all).

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I did not intend to call you out (seriously). I just wanted to let you know that he really is very informative, is easy to agree or disagree with,  but you are not required to like him, his posts, or his hypothesis. Disagreeing promotes discussion. I know sometimes people pile on here when there are disagreements, and I wish it was done in a kinder manner, but that is unlikely to ever happen (the testosterone in this forum gets pretty deep). 

Anyhooooo I went off on a tangent. Again, apologies if you felt called-out, that was not my intention (at all).

I meant it as a compliment. You were telling me to be better. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hedge said:

Wonder if they think this was faked. I do. I think it was a work done personally by Chris Matthews. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Unless someone uses their actual name on here (ahem), they deserve their privacy. 

Why doesn't someone who uses their real name deserve privacy?  This is the stupidest thing you've said in 12 hours.

You know how many people I've made attempts to find on Facebook, MySpace, etc?  0.0. You know why?  I don't need to.  If they pop up as a suggestion ok, cool but I generally don't even request their acquaintance in that case because I don't know them.

Did you ever think that those you don't know... Never mind you don't think.  Oops

Edited by Boyst62

7 hours ago, Hedge said:

Oprah is one of the most widely recognized faces on the planet, with a media empire that spans the globe.  No one, no victim, no do-gooder with a guilty conscience...no one passed along any concerns confidentially after she visited him? There were no warning signs before she visited, no investigation by her people that uncovered any hint of a problem? 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It‘s not a coincidence that these rings are being exposed and torn down with the current President in office.

I'd love to see the information that falls out of the cracks if Oprah did ever run for office.  She is too wise to make that mistake and will instead play the behind the scenes games she does now.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

You know how many people I've made attempts to find on Facebook, MySpace, etc?  0.0. You know why?  I don't need to.  If they pop up as a suggestion ok, cool but I generally don't even request their acquaintance in that case because I don't know them.

You keep coming up for me as a friend suggestion on Facebook. I have ignored it long enough that I think they gave up and stopped suggesting you. ?

Just now, KRC said:

You keep coming up for me as a friend suggestion on Facebook. I have ignored it long enough that I think they gave up and stopped suggesting you. ?

I never even noticed. 

What's funny is I will get a message asking if it it is me....?  Who else would it be.  It's also scary that Facebook knows so damn much based on just this damn site.  I have maybe 20 members from this site on my FB.  And another 20 or 30 I know show up.

Thanks for ignoring me??‍♂️

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

I never even noticed. 

What's funny is I will get a message asking if it it is me....?  Who else would it be.  It's also scary that Facebook knows so damn much based on just this damn site.  I have maybe 20 members from this site on my FB.  And another 20 or 30 I know show up.

Thanks for ignoring me??‍♂️

No problem with the ignore. We probably have a lot of mutual friends from this site on FB, that is why you came up.

2 minutes ago, KRC said:

No problem with the ignore. We probably have a lot of mutual friends from this site on FB, that is why you came up.

I don't really request anyone on there or pay attention. I just use Facebook to remind people I lead a better life than them because I don't have kids. Concerts, sports, nightlife, women...

I just looked. My suggested friends is littered with women I have dated or known.  I guess it's impossible to have a one night stand anymore.  ?

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Once again... pushing it to the forefront: 

(thread)

The darkness is real, and systemic. 

You know what I find a little funny and a lot sad?

It's not like human trafficking is a made up problem. It's very real, and the border absolutely contributes to it. No one can deny that.

Few are better at galvanizing a movement against a cause like the left. Paper straws never had a chance. With a majority of the mainstream media on their side (again, no one can deny this), they could take this problem, join the right in the fight against it, and this country united could snuff this issue down to a bite-size morsel in less than a year.

It's genuinely an undeniable issue, and yet the left is SO blind in its hatred of anyone who doesn't follow them lockstep, they would rather let this problem continue than fix it.

It's impossible for me to understand how any person who yells about equality and freedom and safe spaces and #metoo can turn their backs on these people because they don't get to lead the charge. 

How does anyone sign up for that agenda? How can anyone look at the leadership of the DNC and think "That's the team I want to be on!"?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I don't really request anyone on there or pay attention. I just use Facebook to remind people I lead a better life than them because I don't have kids. Concerts, sports, nightlife, women...

I just looked. My suggested friends is littered with women I have dated or known.  I guess it's impossible to have a one night stand anymore.  ?

I need to start flaunting my no kids life more on FB. 

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, KRC said:

I need to start flaunting my no kids life more on FB. 

What's funny is I probably have a dozen members of TSW showing up but I'd never know. Not everyone uses their full or real name as the TSW. ?

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

What's funny is I probably have a dozen members of TSW showing up but I'd never know. Not everyone uses their full or real name as the TSW. ?

I think that I will send you a friend request, just so that you can ignore me.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

If mine was littered with all the women I have dated,  I would not even face a fine. 

I do have The Lord I my side, so there is that. ?