The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

2 hours ago, TPS said:

Btw, if you haven’t, read that article I posted, as there are a lot of interesting financial issues related to the $ international system. 

Not really.  Just a rehash of scaremongering of the demise of the petro-dollar.  

On 1/22/2017 at 7:53 PM, GG said:

If not the illuminati, then who? We were treated to 15 months of posts that powers behind the scenes orchestrated the entire election, and Hilary's coronation was the last step.

So who are these powers?

Simple question.

Yes! Who? 

The Federal Reserve? 

21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's just a train.  It's not 9/11 or the Rwandan genocide.  Get a sense of perspective.

9/11 was Clinton's fault?? 

image.jpeg.b73d2db4844ef18668216f50148796f4.jpeg

On 1/22/2017 at 8:20 PM, Benjamin Franklin said:

His refutation of my point is that I said "illuminati." He's not denying that he lectured us for months about the conspiracy to elect Hillary. His conspiracy group has another name. I've heard it but can't place it off the top of my head.

Which is just the way they want it.

And all this time later he is still blathering on about conspiracies, only now, he has the backing of the Trumpbots 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

9/11 was Clinton's fault?? 

Yes actually. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for drawandstrike soon meme

And more...

So what about the reports that the DOJ is doctoring up the inspector's recent report thus delaying its release? 

...and why would Session's recusal stop him from seeing how and when this report is made public?  Seems to me that this pending report which covers mostly the Clinton investigation isn't related to all things Russian election collusion? 

Edited by keepthefaith

Hmmm... Timing is always curious.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/moon-mars/a21200898/chasing-signs-of-life-curiosity-rover-discovers-organic-building-blocks-on-mars/

32 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

So what about the reports that the DOJ is doctoring up the inspector's recent report thus delaying its release? 

...and why would Session's recusal stop him from seeing how and when this report is made public?  Seems to me that this pending report which covers mostly the Clinton investigation isn't related to all things Russian election collusion? 

I don't buy those rumors personally (basing that on my gut, so open to being wrong). There's a lot of theater going on, a lot of political timing going on... I have thought for a long time that there are games being played in terms of RR/Mueller/Sessions/Trump. My speculations lead me to believe they are working with one another more than they're working against one another - but we'll find out real soon if that has any teeth. 

I said this at the start of this whole thing, and still believe it, unlike most scandals or "conspiracy theories" this whole palace coup/Russian Collusion narrative/scandal have a very defined end point - meaning, we are going to know one way or the other before long. It's not going to drag out for years and years without resolution or answer. Either there will be mainstream exposure of what we have been discussing (already happening), followed by indictments and prosecutions of some (or all) of the players... or there won't. 

Everything I'm seeing, hearing, reading reassures me that the former is most likely and still the plan. Part of that plan involves some disinformation and theater. 

I guess we are back to saying that 9/11 was a conspiracy theory again.

I have people at my job who still believe 9/11 was a conspiracy theory and that it was Bill Clinton's fault.

I don't buy it for a second I knew a lot of people who died in Twin Towers that day and I bet you to a person they know terrorists did it, plain and simple for hatred and religious reasons. No conspiracy behind it, just OBL wanting to take America down.

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nice article! I've been into Jupiter's moons of late, watching from my backyard as it floats across the southern sky. Just like Galileo did, I see the moons with my telescope. Did you know three of the biggest moons orbit in pattern https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galilean_moons#/media/File:Galilean_moon_Laplace_resonance_animation.gif

This allowed Galileo to time them and use them as the first method ever to calculate longitude here on earth! Wow! 

They think that Europa might have conditions that would support life

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hmmm... Timing is always curious.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/moon-mars/a21200898/chasing-signs-of-life-curiosity-rover-discovers-organic-building-blocks-on-mars/

I don't buy those rumors personally (basing that on my gut, so open to being wrong). There's a lot of theater going on, a lot of political timing going on... I have thought for a long time that there are games being played in terms of RR/Mueller/Sessions/Trump. My speculations lead me to believe they are working with one another more than they're working against one another - but we'll find out real soon if that has any teeth. 

I said this at the start of this whole thing, and still believe it, unlike most scandals or "conspiracy theories" this whole palace coup/Russian Collusion narrative/scandal have a very defined end point - meaning, we are going to know one way or the other before long. It's not going to drag out for years and years without resolution or answer. Either there will be mainstream exposure of what we have been discussing (already happening), followed by indictments and prosecutions of some (or all) of the players... or there won't. 

Everything I'm seeing, hearing, reading reassures me that the former is most likely and still the plan. Part of that plan involves some disinformation and theater. 

There is a most definite end point to the counterinvestigations - it's in GOP's best interest to time it for maximum effect in the midterms.  

• Like (+1) 1

Worth reading the attachment - especially if you haven't followed Luke's work or the Awan case closely. It's going to become a lot more relevant soon. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/lukerosiak/status/1004791619500019712

1 minute ago, GG said:

There is a most definite end point to the counterinvestigations - it's in GOP's best interest to time it for maximum effect in the midterms.  

Agreed.

21 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I guess we are back to saying that 9/11 was a conspiracy theory again.

I have people at my job who still believe 9/11 was a conspiracy theory and that it was Bill Clinton's fault.

I don't buy it for a second I knew a lot of people who died in Twin Towers that day and I bet you to a person they know terrorists did it, plain and simple for hatred and religious reasons. No conspiracy behind it, just OBL wanting to take America down.

It can not be a conspiracy and still be Clinton's fault.

He is, after all, the moron who disengaged the Taliban and made them a pariah state, which ended up giving al Qaeda the safe haven they needed.  And he disengaged the Taliban not for any moral opposition or geopolitical belief, but for craven domestic political reasons 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

It can not be a conspiracy and still be Clinton's fault.

He is, after all, the moron who disengaged the Taliban and made them a pariah state, which ended up giving al Qaeda the safe haven they needed.  And he disengaged the Taliban not for any moral opposition or geopolitical belief, but for craven domestic political reasons 

I can't blame Clinton when America was asleep at the wheel when it comes to airport security.

I used to work at Newark Airport and I saw directly how bad security was there at the time. Not shocking to be whatsoever that two of those planes originated from Newark.

This has nothing to do with Clinton.................. it has everything to do with awful security.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Was he flying one of the planes? 

No conspiracy but Clinton had the chance to take out Bin Laden while knowing he was a very bad actor and didn't do it.  Many of those involved trained and planned the mission while in the US while over staying visa's so the lack of immigration enforcement allowed that to happen. 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not going to drag out for years and years without resolution or answer. Either there will be mainstream exposure of what we have been discussing (already happening), followed by indictments and prosecutions of some (or all) of the players... or there won't. 

I think it will most definitely drag on for years, the investigation and prosecution of DOJ/IC people that is.  The entire DOJ/IC apparatus is obstructing and slow walking the thing now and the court system allows for substantial delay tactics, so I can't see it being anything but a very long affair.  Years. 

Edited by keepthefaith

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

I

This has nothing to do with Clinton.................. it has everything to do with awful security.

The hijackers had box cutters, their only weapons on board, right?  You can still today get something through security that will enable 5 people to get into a cockpit and kill pilots if they are intent on doing so and can sort of fly a jet.  The only real deterrents are passengers that may be more aware and more aggressive and air marshalls that are on some flights, but those intent on doing bad can probably figure out which flights are not protected. 

Edited by keepthefaith