Man, Was I Wrong About EJ

Gugny

He's not good.

He's not better than Tyrod.

I will admit that my view and opinion of EJ's abilities was way off the mark.

However, I still maintain that Tyrod, also, is not good enough and we need better.

Both EJ and TT have to go.

Go Bills!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not good.

However, I still maintain that Tyrod, also, is not good enough and we need better.

Go Bills!

I respect this man! We disagree about Tyrod. But, this is a positive development.

He's not good.

Go Bills!

Im still holding on to the belief Tyrod can and will be better, Mobile QBs always regress in their 2nd season, 3rd season shows weather they can adjust and adapt enough to beat the "make him be a QB" schemes. It doesnt look good for Tyrod in Buf but ill still follow his career and wish em the best. Hope he turns the corner and steps his game up next year. I really think he is a lot better than he gets credit for by most Bills fans.

As for EJ.....im sorry for your loss bro.....

i_hug_that_feel.png

Edited by Marty McFly

He's not good.

Go Bills!

We all wanted to believe that EJ could become something. Oh well. Yesterday was even worse than the Jags game.

He's not good.

Go Bills!

TT needs to go you say..

Who you gonna replace him with for next year? The answer to that question is much harder than bashing the current QB.

Edited by Idandria

He's not good.

Go Bills!

Don't agree with risking breaking up this offense but respect your Mea Culpa.

He's not good.

Go Bills!

The only good things that came out of that pathetic game yesterday is that we can all stop wasting time wondering if EJ has "it." He clearly does not. Also while the circumstances were unfair, Cardale Jones showed he is no second coming of Dak Prescott. Maybe Jones will develop (unlikely) but he clearly showed he is not the "now" guy.

Where I do agree with you is that if the Bills continue to chase the Tyrod hoax they make themselves no different than the Jets trying to win with Fitz. Tyrod has had moments in games but his accuracy is nowhere close to what is needed in the NFL.

You're right time to move on even if this puts Buffalo in rebuild mode.

He's not good.

Go Bills!

Good on you, man. I think Tyrod needs to be retained though unless we do something radical...like get Romo or some other seasoned Vet. Tyrod is OK, a bridge QB just good enough to not lose games.

BTW, I think more people than will admit were surprised with how rattled EJ was yesterday. I know I was....fer sher.

Happy New Year everybody.

The only good things that came out of that pathetic game yesterday is that we can all stop wasting time wondering if EJ has "it." He clearly does not. Also while the circumstances were unfair, Cardale Jones showed he is no second coming of Dak Prescott. Maybe Jones will develop (unlikely) but he clearly showed he is not the "now" guy.

Where I do agree with you is that if the Bills continue to chase the Tyrod hoax they make themselves no different than the Jets trying to win with Fitz. Tyrod has had moments in games but his accuracy is nowhere close to what is needed in the NFL.

You're right time to move on even if this puts Buffalo in rebuild mode.

You dont blow up an offense that is 7th in NFL scoring any more then we should blow up a D that is 5th in the NFL.

We should not repeat that mistake....we should learn from it.

Yeah that was just a poor take.

EJ has not made any progress....guy is a BRUTALLY slow learner of the QB position.....he started FOUR bowl games in college and the incoming freshman QB was more polished than him. :lol:

If you watched the preseason this past August you could have saved yourself the delusions this year.

He's a good guy and QB's are scarce so he will have a backup job in the NFL for a long time, IMO.

I wouldn't discount a late career Todd Collins-esque re-appearance somewhere.

Collins was also a very slow learner who wasn't worth the effort early but was a very good backup at end of his long career.