We Have Our Franchise QB

Gugny

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I suppose this is as good a place as any, so here's a question. If Tyrod is the #1 FA QB this offseason, where on the list does EJ fall? The list really is pretty rough. Is EJ #2?, Top 5? Top 10?

I could see him going yo Cle or SF something like that and really pushing for the start. Wild and wacky but. He has to be at least top 10 right?

So you want him to FORCE a QB on a new coach. Heck of a way to start with new coach

MAJ I think benching Tyrod was smart. No one knows for sure whether whaley wants him back or not. But unlike years past. The Gm will seemingly do his job and the coach will get to make a decision on HIS qb.

I like EJ... He's a snap-count GENIUS...Trotting him out on the field makes the opponent say" WTF!!!... What are those sneaky Bills up to now????"

Unfortunately, Manuel makes some of the WORST DECISIONS I've ever seen on a football field... If you folks don't already know that CARDALE is our BEST SHOT, you might just DESERVE to see 20 years with no playoffs. :D

YES - Prescott was a MUCH better QB in college. Cardale was the 3rd stringer at OSU but played due to injury.

Dak was a dominant force in his Junior(? second to last) year at Mississippi State.

I should have been a GM, the two QB's I've wanted the Bills to draft the last few years (that is, guys they could have had beyond round 1): Russ Wilson and Dak Prescott.

In fairness the scheme was not that different in 2015 despite all Rex's "fully pregnant" stuff. We did play more man but we played a fair percentage of man in 2015 too. I am optimistic that Darby bounces back - just don't want him having added pressure of being the elder statesman of the secondary at the same time.

His hybrid "bridging 2 defenses year" was better than his own scheme. I just need 1 years of front 3 or 4 always going forward or twisting. I dont wanna see dareus in coverage or any of the others.

http://www.bestmastersdegrees.com/smartest-players/

EJ scored a 28

Peyton Manning scored a 28.

'Nuff said.

It's EJ Time!!

Wait, what about Russell Wilson and Drew Brees? Wow, what a predictive test.

I'd love if I'd invested in Amazon stock 15 years ago and I now owned a tropical island with unicorns.

Go Bills!!!!

I'm easier than you. I don't need the unicorns.

Wait, what about Russell Wilson and Drew Brees? Wow, what a predictive test.

I'm easier than you. I don't need the unicorns.

Wilson, Brees and Manning all scored 28. All Super Bowl champions. What's your point?

It is painfully clear how QBs who score very low on the Wunderlic, aka, morons, don't turn out to be successful NFL QBs.

Wilson, Brees and Manning all scored 28. All Super Bowl champions. What's your point?

It is painfully clear how QBs who score very low on the Wunderlic, aka, morons, don't turn out to be successful NFL QBs.

Classic........

EJ Manuel.

Whaley drafted him in the first round for a reason.

Whaley is staying.

EJ will stay. Tyrod will go.

The way it was supposed to be before the Pegulas picked Rex and he brought in Tyrod - BOTH of whom have proven to be nothing but the wrong choice.

It's EJ time, baby.

Is this thing on? Well it's gonna be on.

GO BILLS!

12 step groups are ok.

EJ Manuel.

Whaley drafted him in the first round for a reason.

Whaley is staying.

EJ will stay. Tyrod will go.

The way it was supposed to be before the Pegulas picked Rex and he brought in Tyrod - BOTH of whom have proven to be nothing but the wrong choice.

It's EJ time, baby.

Is this thing on? Well it's gonna be on.

GO BILLS!

We don't have one, of course.

But at this point I personally don't put EJ's odds of becoming one all that far below Tyrod's. Both very low.

Kelly, Bradshaw, and Marino scored 15.

This topic has been beaten to death in other threads, but since it's been brought up ... this is a different era of football.

Also, Kelly was the last Super Bowl winning QB with a score under 22.

I don't know why this is met with such resistance. When is the last time you saw a bumbling idiot QB go deep into the playoffs?

This topic has been beaten to death in other threads, but since it's been brought up ... this is a different era of football.

Also, Kelly was the last Super Bowl winning QB with a score under 22.

I don't know why this is met with such resistance. When is the last time you saw a bumbling idiot QB go deep into the playoffs?

It is met with such resistance because they are destroying you with facts. And then you defend yourself with the above underlined and have the unmitigated audacity to call anyone a bumbling idiot. Thing is you can't even grasp how absurd you appear to all on this thread... :worthy:

It is met with such resistance because they are destroying you with facts. And then you defend yourself with the above underlined and have the unmitigated audacity to call anyone a bumbling idiot. Thing is you can't even grasp how absurd you appear to all on this thread... :worthy:

What facts? Other than mistakenly typing Kelly instead of Bradshaw, I mean.

There is certainly no comparison between TT and EJ. You can put their resumes side by side and it's not debatable. Is TT "the guy" is a different conversation. That's certainly up for debate with the contract kicking in.

You can put their resumes side by side and see how trying to compare them would be silly.