We Have Our Franchise QB

Gugny

EJ Manuel.

Whaley drafted him in the first round for a reason.

Whaley is staying.

EJ will stay. Tyrod will go.

The way it was supposed to be before the Pegulas picked Rex and he brought in Tyrod - BOTH of whom have proven to be nothing but the wrong choice.

It's EJ time, baby.

Is this thing on? Well it's gonna be on.

GO BILLS!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If there is a QB worth tanking for in the 2018 draft then yes!

Although we'll never know, I would be willing to bet that Sam Watkins and Bob Woods are ecstatic about Sunday. And even more ecstatic that Tyrod is likely gone.

EJ Manuel.

Whaley is staying.

The way it was supposed to be before the Pegulas picked Rex and he brought in Tyrod - BOTH of whom have proven to be nothing but the wrong choice.

It's EJ time, baby.

GO BILLS!

http://www.bestmastersdegrees.com/smartest-players/

EJ scored a 28

Peyton Manning scored a 28.

'Nuff said.

It's EJ Time!!

EJ Manuel.

Whaley is staying.

It's EJ time, baby.

GO BILLS!

😂

EJ Manuel.

Whaley is staying.

It's EJ time, baby.

GO BILLS!

Did you just crawl out of bed and start hitting the pipe already? Because you are obviously smoking something. :w00t:

EJ Manuel.

Whaley is staying.

It's EJ time, baby.

GO BILLS!

Oooo god i hope this is a joke

How easy we forget the reason that EJ was benched after being 2-2 was because he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with his deep passes and kept dumping off instead of releasing the effing ball. A problem for every Bills QB since Flutie ( except for FITZ ).

remember when Sammy was complaining about EJ and stopped routes short so he would not get decapitated?

I love how judgemental people here are about EJ's career when he had the brilliant Nathanial Hackett teaching him and calling his plays. You know, the guy who has destroyed the young, promising Jaguars offense. Except for 5 mins vs the Jags in 2015, EJ looked pretty darn good when he saw time under Rex / Lynn / Roman in the regular season and pre-season.

Everyone knew he shouldn't start day 1, but they forced him in there unprepared and people are surprised when he didn't play that great? I'm very excited to see what he looks like this week. He may very well be a very cheap option for us next year whether that be as a true starting QB or a bridge to a younger guy in 2018 or 2019.

Edited by Mark80

EJ Manuel.

Whaley is staying.

It's EJ time, baby.

GO BILLS!

Drinking in the morning is not a recipe for sober thought. Stop sneaking vodka in your morning OJ and concentrate more on your bran muffin. It will have a good cleansing effect for you and start your day out on a positive note.

Per article on NFL.com,

"Taylor is the BEST quarterback the Bills have had in the last 10 years!"

DON"T screw this up Whaley! Your job performance has not been stellar! We are last in the league with draft picks still on our roster!

Tyrod stays! He's a baller!

$5M per year is a cheap backup these days though. Some are projecting Glennon to be in the 10-13M range last I saw

I don't see anyone giving EJ 5 mill a year. I just don't think that happens. Maybe 2 mill or 3 mill at the absolute most........... But then again, watch us be the ones who give him 5 mill. :lol::doh:

Per article on NFL.com,

DON"T screw this up Whaley! Your job performance has not been stellar! We are last in the league with draft picks still on our roster!

So you want him to FORCE a QB on a new coach. Heck of a way to start with new coach

He hasn't started in quite a long time. Of course you give him another look. Judging him on his performance 2 years ago is about what I'd expect from this bunch. Its not like we are loaded at the position and if successful doesn't require a total rebuild of the O. He may come around and I for one hope he does. Its happened before in this league.

Any chance at all Jones is ready next year kinda like Prescott for Cowboys? Was Prescott rated that much higher than Jones coming out of college?

He was certainly more experienced having been a multiple year starter. I still think Cardale's potential upside is huge but the chances of him fullfilling that.... are less huge.

Per article on NFL.com,

So what, doesn't mean he is a good QB, it just shows how terrible the QBs here have been the last 10+ years.

2017 will be one of the worst years on record if EJ starts, with a new coaching staff and a rebuilding defense.

We're talking low single digits in wins.

It'll be Cardale time by Thanksgiving.

tell me how bad can this defense be, with a simple 43 defense:

LDE: Shaq Lawson

DT: Marcell Dareus

DT: Kyle Williams

RDE: Jerry Hughes

WLB: Zach Brown (should be re-signed)

MLB: Reggie Ragland

SLB: Preston Brown

LCB: Ronald Darby

S: Corey White

S: Corey Graham/Aaron Williams (if he can play)

RCB: Stephon Gilmore (if re-signed for reasonable money TOP 10 CB)

Zach Brown should be easily re-signable. Gilmore not so much, but if you can't re-sign him, Seymour, Robey and a new draftee will have to step up, plus they won't be asked to be the focal point on the defense.

tell me how bad can this defense be, with a simple 43 defense:

LDE: Shaq Lawson

DT: Marcell Dareus

DT: Kyle Williams

RDE: Jerry Hughes

WLB: Zach Brown (should be re-signed)

MLB: Reggie Ragland

SLB: Preston Brown

LCB: Ronald Darby

S: Corey White

S: Corey Graham/Aaron Williams (if he can play)

RCB: Stephon Gilmore (if re-signed for reasonable money TOP 10 CB)

Zach Brown should be easily re-signable. Gilmore not so much, but if you can't re-sign him, Seymour, Robey and a new draftee will have to step up, plus they won't be asked to be the focal point on the defense.

Front 7 good.... back end questionable. If Gilmore goes and Williams retires you are suddenly left with a 3rd year Darby who has not had a good season and a clapped put Corey Graham (who is a likely cap casualty anyway) you are starting over at safety for me and either need to pay Gilmore, pay someone else $10m plus or draft one early for me.

Any chance at all Jones is ready next year kinda like Prescott for Cowboys? Was Prescott rated that much higher than Jones coming out of college?

QBs out of college are a lottery ticket for the most part. Teams have to keep trying