Show of hands.... Who knew..

that we were going to lose after Clay caught the TD pass with a little over a minute left. I wasn't sure how we would !@#$ up I just knew we would. Typical Bills football. At least 4 games we could have easily won with just playing basic fundamental football.

This team is so disgusting to watch. I got sick of listening to the announcers defend Rex and tell us how the Bills came to play hard. That many missed tackles is just plain sucky football.

that we were going to lose after Clay caught the TD pass with a little over a minute left. I wasn't sure how we would !@#$ up I just knew we would. Typical Bills football. At least 4 games we could have easily won with just playing basic fundamental football.

This team is so disgusting to watch. I got sick of listening to the announcers defend Rex and tell us how the Bills came to play hard. That many missed tackles is just plain sucky football.

I wouldn't say I knew,but I certainly wasn't surprised

I started doing the math. The first thing that really got me upset was Tyrod running out of bounds on third and goal on our go-ahead possession. Just another showing of a complete lack of awareness.

No it's not. I think you exaggerate. He has great awareness most of the time. This was one moment of not being aware enough.

And that's not why we lost.

I knew if they didn't score a TD on the first drive of OT it was over. When Carp trotted out there I didn't think theyd win even if he hit it. They needed a TD there because the ad was unreliable, to put it mildly.

I started doing the math. The first thing that really got me upset was Tyrod running out of bounds on third and goal on our go-ahead possession. Just another showing of a complete lack of awareness.

..and on top of that, you stop the clock, and then call a timeout. If you didn't score a TD on that 4th down play. You damn sure would've needed all 3 of those timeouts.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I didn't, but I knew they were going to punt on 4th and 2 in overtime when a tie did them no good.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

I agree, but he also put us in position to win in the overtime. The D+Carp lost the game.

The Bush play is such an odd call at that time. Five rushes by McCoy/Gillislee and they are in the end-zone.

The dolphins were playing the edge ok. They were kiling them between the guard-tackle ot tackle -TE gaps. Too cute. They could have run the same stop route to Watkins again for 15 yards.

And if they ran the fake option with Watkins running underneath, either Woods or Goodwin would have been wide open over the top. One fake hitch to Watkins and the safeties would have bitten with Goodwin streaking by them.

meh watever. He scored the TD and gave us the lead with a minute and a half left. Its not TTs fault the defense couldnt stop the fins with the game on the line.

I absolutely thought we would win. :(

You haven't been a Bills Fan long enough. Take away 1997-2001 and this rarely, if ever happens (unless it was the f'king SuperBowl where we shat the bed 4 years in a row)

I've been following this team like a rabid dog for over 45 years and it is horrendously painful. We have been the inventors of finding new ways to lose when victory seemed assured at least 200 times in my Bills lifetime.

Nothing against anyone here of course...But I don't see how any Bills fans could think we will win any game until well after the clock has expired...I always give myself 5-10 minutes after a win thinking there's still a chance they could call us back out to the field for some made up crap... :lol:

I knew we would lose before the game. I thought maybe we can do this when came back but I knew deep we would find a way to lose. It was funny, the guy in front of me was like c'mon man get excited and I said we haven't won yet, then he gave me that look like "yeah you're right".

The Bush play is such an odd call at that time. Five rushes by McCoy/Gillislee and they are in the end-zone.

The dolphins were playing the edge ok. They were kiling them between the guard-tackle ot tackle -TE gaps. Too cute. They could have run the same stop route to Watkins again for 15 yards.

And if they ran the fake option with Watkins running underneath, either Woods or Goodwin would have been wide open over the top. One fake hitch to Watkins and the safeties would have bitten with Goodwin streaking by them.

1997, the Bills are driving to a winning score in OT when Dan Henning calls an inexplicable reverse to Andre Reed in OT that cost the Bills the game. Terrell Davis had trampled the Bills D for around 200 yards on the ground that day.

We have reached the point where we have seen even the bizarre failures more than once.

Nothing against anyone here of course...But I don't see how any Bills fans could think we will win any game until well after the clock has expired...I always give myself 5-10 minutes after a win thinking there's still a chance they could call us back out to the field for some made up crap... :lol:

Hadn't thought of this but you're on to something.....thanks for giving me another reason to not to enjoy the few wins the team gets.... :wallbash:

You haven't been a Bills Fan long enough. Take away 1997-2001 and this rarely, if ever happens (unless it was the f'king SuperBowl where we shat the bed 4 years in a row)

I've been following this team like a rabid dog for over 45 years and it is horrendously painful. We have been the inventors of finding new ways to lose when victory seemed assured at least 200 times in my Bills lifetime.

We were good in the 60s and the 90s so every thirty yrs we are good so almost there when the 2020s hit :thumbsup::D

Yup. Remember the comeback game against the Raiders a few years ago? It was the week after our only legitimate victory against the Patriots since 2003. The Raiders just missed a hail mary to Denarius Moore at the end of regulation to win the game. The call was an incomplete pass. The players shook hands and went to the locker room, post-game had started and then they cut to the sideline reporter talking about how the refs were discussing whether it was actually a catch a good 5-10 mins after the final whistle and whether the players would have to come back out. Don't remember that ever happening before or since.

Yup. Remember the comeback game against the Raiders a few years ago? It was the week after our only legitimate victory against the Patriots since 2003. The Raiders just missed a hail mary to Denarius Moore at the end of regulation to win the game. The call was an incomplete pass. The players shook hands and went to the locker room, post-game had started and then they cut to the sideline reporter talking about how the refs were discussing whether it was actually a catch a good 5-10 mins after the final whistle and whether the players would have to come back out. Don't remember that ever happening before or since.

Exactly...Monday is the day to celebrate... :lol:

Our D literally could not stop them.....I didnt know we were going to lose but when it went into overtime I was quietly hoping for a loss just to get rid of Rex and his defense

Guy, that's just pathetic and shameful. Aren't you the CEO of the koolaid drinkers here? You jump all over anyone who has a critical word to say about the organization and then you say you're "quietly" rooting for them to fail in the biggest game of the year.

The team was still alive in the playoff race. And would have been going into week 17 with the way things shaped up this weekend. What kind of fan hopes for a loss in a game like that?

Anyway, you got your wish. Congrats.

..and on top of that, you stop the clock, and then call a timeout. If you didn't score a TD on that 4th down play. You damn sure would've needed all 3 of those timeouts.

Another immensely stupid error by Rex that got forgotten because they got the TD. Seriously, this fat bastard can't be gone soon enough.

meh watever. He scored the TD and gave us the lead with a minute and a half left. Its not TTs fault the defense couldnt stop the fins with the game on the line.

That attitude reminds me of all the people here who couldn't care less how many unsportsmanlike penalties Stevie Johnson got.

The lack of basic situational awareness and understanding that the game is 60 minutes long (not 58 1/2) prevails at OBD from top to bottom and explains why they are a loser franchise. The point is, if the QB has a clue, the defense isn't put in that position. No one is ever accountable for stepping up on this team.