Trump foreign policy

17 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Am I 26CP, Gary, Beginner's Mind, Birdman, or Ben Franklin? Get together with your #deepstaters here and choose 1 so you're all on the same page. 

A rose by another name would smell as sweet.

You by any other name would stink as much.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Am I 26CP, Gary, Beginner's Mind, Birdman, or Ben Franklin? Get together with your #deepstaters here and choose 1 so you're all on the same page. 

How about you just start posting as Asswhole, that way there will never be any confusion as to who you really are.

heh   Take that Mr. Obama.

Queen Elizabeth gives Trump a first edition of Churchill's 'The Second World War'

Queen Elizabeth II gave President Trump an abridged first edition of Winston Churchill's "The Second World War" after the president arrived for his first state visit in the United Kingdom on Monday.

CNN reported that the book was presented in a crimson and gold-tooled cover and featured hand-sewn headbands in the colors of the United States and United Kingdom flags.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 4

?

Part of tomorrow's schedule:

Trump will join May for breakfast at St James’s Palace in London. The Duke of York as well as other prominent U.S. and U.K. business leaders will be expected to attend.

Trump and May will hold bilateral talks at 10 Downing St. later in the day, before hosting a joint press conference.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

so it's now "propaganda" to make a statement that isn't frothing and doing a St Vitus dance in hatred of Trump

Give it a couple years, it will graduate from "propaganda" to "treason".

The left is, if nothing else, unimaginative and predictable.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

?

Trump will join May for breakfast at St James’s Palace in London. The Duke of York as well as other prominent U.S. and U.K. business leaders will be expected to attend.

Trump and May will hold bilateral talks at 10 Downing St. later in the day, before hosting a joint press conference.

How much can May realistically agree to, considering she's going to be unemployed in a few days?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

How much can May realistically agree to, considering she's going to be unemployed in a few days?

Not much but Trump gets to impress upon the Brexit people that they have a willing free trade partner with the USA. It may help in the voting.

27 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

don't i have to take it all so seriously to even begin to call it treason?

39 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

it's different in a Parliament (and not one of owls) in that she can return again, larger comebacks have occurred in Canada and the UK through the years....

19 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Not much but Trump gets to impress upon the Brexit people that they have a willing free trade partner with the USA. It may help in the voting.

Without tipping his hat to his favored candidate, he can send out a random tweet hinting at what he'll do to US companies who leave the UK ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I did not bring up, our good freind @leh-nerd skin-erd, did, so blame him?!!!!

Guilty, but you had mentioned the commentary about Markle and referenced "more locker room talk" which I took as a comment re: Access Hollywood Tape. 

The bigger issue was context re: things people say and the subsequent spin.  I just wondered if there was common ground to find, but there appears not to be. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Awwwwww My popcorn's gonna go stale.

The US president had been scheduled for a private sit down with Mrs May but this has now been taken off the agenda.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(giggles)

Now, now, we shouldn't condone the destruction of other people's property. 

But what is that I hear about living by the rules-for-leftists? You ain't gonna like the new rules.  At least she didn't set fire to it. And the person who owns it should be happy! Now there is more room in the back of their van for transport. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

But what is that I hear about living by the rules-for-leftists? You ain't gonna like the new rules.  At least she didn't set fire to it. And the person who owns it should be happy! Now there is more room in the back of their van for transport. 

I hear they ride a moped. 

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Speaking of bursting someone's balloon... the comments on this tweet are oh so wrong, and very, very funny:

Thanks Buffalo Gal......................................they were terrific   ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, snafu said:

Was Merkel invited there to represent the good people on the other side?

"Without Germany, we would not be here today", is kind of a ridiculous reason for the Chancellor to be invited to a D-Day commemoration.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And, his Mom can put the booster seat back in so he'll be safe on the ride home. 

30 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

"Without Germany, we would not be here today", is kind of a ridiculous reason for the Chancellor to be invited to a D-Day commemoration.  

That's kinda like the New York Giants inving Scott Norwood to a Super Bowl XXV commemoration

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1