Trump foreign policy

26 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

what????? do explain please

She's part black. That immediately meant she was "changing the royal family!" I saw words like "diversity" and "positive change" and "joining the 21st century" blah blah blah.

W
T
F
?

I am not sure anyone cares if she is black, white, pink or green except for the MSM. 

I get all sorts of Princess Sparkles headlines in my yahoo news feed. I've never clicked on one of them, yet yahoo still persists in assuming I give two ***** about her or the royal family in general.  One thing I gotta say about google, their browser tracking is far superior to yahoo's. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

oh my lord DR,  please tell me you are not trusting one scintilla of anything in this "report." "

Listen to this again and then ask

In a shocking report from whom?????

Kerrys deep ties are known..wtf does that mean..thet he has spent countless hours in negotiations with them? I guess Trump's deep ties to North Korea are known.

The same act Flynn was spied upon...umm dude plead guilty..he was not spied upon.

they were photographed" and then show some picture of Kerry from like 8 years ago. 

This is just such a joke, honestly, anyone who buys this ar face value scares the hell out of me as someone you say you despise..a non-thnking partisan hack who can only see one side of an argument.

That is the jokiest of joke "reporting" i have ever seen

what did they pull out of context? Please give context and full explanation then. More just locker room talk I guess? 

I mean who cares, but to say its pulled out of context is just not accurate...its on freaking tape.

A Joke huh?

That’s not from a Right Wing Rag Plenz. 

“Washington(CNN)Former Secretary of State John Kerry has been engaging in shadow diplomacy to try to preserve the Iran nuclear deal, a major diplomatic achievement of his, according to a new report.

Over recent months, Kerry has been holding meetings and speaking with big players in the Iran nuclear agreement, who, like Kerry, do not want President Donald Trump to withdraw the US from the deal, The Boston Globe reported.

34 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

It’s all about peepee dicky with you Leftists, isn’t it 26CP. 

Quite a mature public display. Maybe you can track them down and have them groom The Bills endzones on days they play the Pats. 

Full body size v ***** ina costumes on public parade with children in tow, and giant penises to greet the POTUS are a sure sign that your side has the moral authority to lecture the rest of us on human dignity. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

oh my lord DR,  please tell me you are not trusting one scintilla of anything in this "report." "

Kerrys deep ties are known..wtf does that mean..thet he has spent countless hours in negotiations with them? I guess Trump's deep ties to North Korea are known.

The same act Flynn was spied upon...umm dude plead guilty..he was not spied upon.

they were photographed" and then show some picture of Kerry from like 8 years ago. 

This is just such a joke, honestly, anyone who buys this ar face value scares the hell out of me as someone you say you despise..a non-thnking partisan hack who can only see one side of an argument.

what did they pull out of context? Please give context and full explanation then. More just locker room talk I guess? 

I mean who cares, but to say its pulled out of context is just not accurate...its on freaking tape.

Well, on this note, I like to ask folks about things like "locker room talk" and context.

1. Is there such a thing as "locker room talk"?

2. Was what he said untrue of some women?

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well, on this note, I like to ask folks about things like "locker room talk" and context.

Add one more - 

3. Why was he so surprised that he could act like that, once he became a celebrity?

52 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

She's part black. That immediately meant she was "changing the royal family!" I saw words like "diversity" and "positive change" and "joining the 21st century" blah blah blah.

W
T
F
?

I am not sure anyone cares if she is black, white, pink or green except for the MSM. 

I get all sorts of Princess Sparkles headlines in my yahoo news feed. I've never clicked on one of them, yet yahoo still persists in assuming I give two ***** about her or the royal family in general.  One thing I gotta say about google, their browser tracking is far superior to yahoo's. 

people focus on her cause she is a Royal..plain and simple. People are still fascinated with princess Di..royal weddings get HUGE rating on TV..in the US!!!!! Its not cause she black. Is that part of the story to be reported? Yep. But the fascination is the royal part

38 minutes ago, Nanker said:

A Joke huh?

That’s not from a Right Wing Rag Plenz. 

“Washington(CNN)Former Secretary of State John Kerry has been engaging in shadow diplomacy to try to preserve the Iran nuclear deal, a major diplomatic achievement of his, according to a new report.

Over recent months, Kerry has been holding meetings and speaking with big players in the Iran nuclear agreement, who, like Kerry, do not want President Donald Trump to withdraw the US from the deal, The Boston Globe reported.

That report was a freaking joke, no two ways about it. Watch that clip and tell me one reason why i should believe anything that conspiracy mongering, right wing nut jobs say about anything. That is just atrocious reporting and fear mongering. 

32 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Please tell me you do not think someone saying

And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the *****. You can do anything." 

is a okay. You believe Trump should be able to sexually  assault women and some deserve it? I cant believe you do. 

He says what he says..i dont get why words from his opponents matter, words for the "MSM' matter, but what Trump says somehow does not. Its nonsensical.

And then the loon denies he said it, while its on tape..and people will believe him??? It truly is amazing to me

Edited by plenzmd1

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

people focus on her cause she is a Royal..plain and simple. People are still fascinated with princess Di..royal weddings get HUGE rating on TV..in the US!!!!! Its not cause she black. Is that part of the story to be reported? Yep. But the fascination is the royal part

That report was a freaking joke, no two ways about it. Watch that clip and tell me one reason why i should believe anything that conspiracy mongering, right wing nut jobs say about anything. That is just atrocious reporting and fear mongering. 

is a okay. You believe Trump should be able to sexually  assault women and some deserve it? I cant believe you do. 

He says what he says..i dont get why words from his opponents matter, words for the "MSM' matter, but what Trump says somehow does not. Its non nonsensical.

And then the loon denies he said it, while its on tape..and people will believe him??? It truly is amazing to me

The issue is context, and no, of course I don't advocate sexual assault, nor do I see any scenario where he did.  The context, imo, is that people talk the way he did in that case, that it's not at all uncommon, and that there are certainly women in the world who would be agreeable to that sort of contact from a wealthy/powerful/celebrity.  It's not limited to men, or women, or man to woman or woman to man. 

I'm only saying it because it's the truth. Hell, one of the most famous families of the last 20 years got started with a relationship to a homicide and a mom releasing a sex tape of her daughter.   Yet, in a dialogue with a trump hater, you get the obligatory "it's assault and do you support sexual assault?" follow  up because they disregard context because it suits the agenda. Was it vulgar? Absolutely.  

I think most most people hold their noses at certain times when it comes to politics.  I just don't see any reason to pretend they don't because someone is offended by something someone said a decade ago, and said offense posturing. 

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

First off, congrats on fixing your script so that replies now work.

Second, do you think he was describing sexual assault, or the fact that as a celebrity he could have his way with women without impunity?   Do you wonder why a billionaire was amazed at what happens in his new orbit?  It's right there in the quote "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."     Note he said "they."  Who is the "they" who allows this to happen?

1 hour ago, GG said:

Add one more - 

3. Why was he so surprised that he could act like that, once he became a celebrity?

you still all wrapped up in this silliness?

move on... pretend it's 2032 and the Dems have re-won the Presidency finally

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Shouldn't you be directing this question to the person who brought this back?

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

You're like a right wing, non-commie parody of EII.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, GG said:

Shouldn't you be directing this question to the person who brought this back?

i just read your very impassioned contributions on the matter

so it's someone else's fault and you couldn't help yourself

11 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

You're like a right wing, non-commie parody of EII.

it's hard being a Red Tory, not everything is so 100% right or wrong as my US friends tend to see it

nuance and context is always to be considered

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i just read your very impassioned contributions on the matter

so it's someone else's fault and you couldn't help yourself

it's hard being a Red Tory, not everything is so 100% right or wrong as my US friends tend to see it

nuance and context is always to be considered

Listen ***** face, my trite response was 1,000 better than the inane drunken contributions you've added to this board.

I always respond to threads that evoke that particular episode to dispel the myth that Trump made a misogynistic comment.  This is exactly how little lies turn into truth.  That is clearly a case where the message was grossly distorted and more attention should have been paid to the cravenous celebrity culture instead of Trump's badly phrased comment.   

Of course, I don't expect you to figure that out.  Now please regale us with the audits yo used to do in the 60's

11 minutes ago, GG said:

Listen ***** face, my trite response was 1,000 better than the inane drunken contributions you've added to this board.

I always respond to threads that evoke that particular episode to dispel the myth that Trump made a misogynistic comment.  This is exactly how little lies turn into truth.  That is clearly a case where the message was grossly distorted and more attention should have been paid to the cravenous celebrity culture instead of Trump's badly phrased comment.   

Of course, I don't expect you to figure that out.  Now please regale us with the audits yo used to do in the 60's

too early to be drinking this heavily in the morning GG

people have different opinions than you, you should have learned this by grade 5 in your US public system, right?

you do provide good stuff from the other side, that's why i don't ignore you, but you have lost your mind and it's not even 10am in Toronto/Buffalo

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I do because it's not the only source. I can even tell you some of the names of the former officials involved: Ben Rhodes, John Brennan, and Samantha Power. I can also tell you this has been happening for months, not once or twice. I can also tell you that more than one of those names are currently under active surveillance for exactly these kinds of seditious shenanigans. 

Kerry met in Paris with Iranian reps -- not once or twice, but multiple times and was photographed doing so. Kerry did so outside the bounds of official US channels, in violation of the Logan Act (if such a thing were ever used) and standard norms of statesmanship. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-says-john-kerry-should-be-prosecuted-for-meetings-with-iranian-officials/2019/05/09/98c313c4-727d-11e9-9f06-5fc2ee80027a_story.html?utm_term=.f61b019766e2

It's a story we covered from multiple sources in the Deep State thread... 

He absolutely was spied upon, his guilty plea has nothing to do with the Logan Act or whether or not he was spied upon. He (likely) had a FISA out on him before Page, let alone the way he was illegally unmasked by Rice and Power (hey, there's that name again...). 

Flynn knew/knows where all the bodies are buried from the Obama administration, especially their unusual coziness with the Mullahs and his illegal weapons program to arm AQ affiliates in Syria. He was a threat, the threat. Thus he was taken out first. To quote McCabe: "First we ***** Flynn, then we ***** Trump."

b105aaa8-8885-4e97-a57d-6f8ef348a51f.jpg

Those are the photos of the delegation he met with and Kerry walking away. Taken in 2018 and shared on this site back in May of that year. 

Here's the Daily Beast, a left wing source, reporting on the same story: 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/team-obama-tells-iran-dont-escalate-dont-take-trumps-bait

As the Trump administration sent warplanes and an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf, a small group of former Obama administration officials reached out to their contacts in the Iranian government, including Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif. Their message to Iran: Don’t take Trump’s bait. Stay calm.

Conversations between former Obama officials and Iranian government officials have been ongoing since November 2016. Zarif, who visits the U.S. every year for the U.N. General Assembly in New York, usually meets with lawmakers, think tanks, journalists, and former officials when he is in town.

But the recent round of conversations, which took place over the phone and in person over the last two months, came as lines of communication between the U.S. and Iran, through intermediaries in Europe and elsewhere, deteriorated.

It's a real story. It happened. 

Now that we know it did, do you find it problematic? 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

too early to be drinking this heavily in the morning GG

people have different opinions than you, you should have learned this by grade 5 in your US public system, right?

you do provide good stuff from the other side, that's why i don't ignore you, but you have lost your mind and it's not even 10am in Toronto/Buffalo

There's a difference in having a different opinion than popping off on why people decide to post on that opinion.    Take your own advice, the board will be better off for it.

12 minutes ago, GG said:

There's a difference in having a different opinion than popping off on why people decide to post on that opinion.    Take your own advice, the board will be better off for it.

you are going way overboard

people will have opinions that differ from you, don't be such a suckhole

Just now, row_33 said:

you are going way overboard

people will have opinions that differ from you, don't be such a suckhole

Lynyrd is right, you are sliding into EII realm.

How does explaining a gross misrepresentation of Trump's comments equate to an opinion?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

image.png.debd641d7a75a1a463d3b63a70cd0306.png

10 minutes ago, GG said:

Lynyrd is right, you are sliding into EII realm.

How does explaining a gross misrepresentation of Trump's comments equate to an opinion?

can't hear you........

all worked up over a bogus story and it isn't even 10am on a Monday.

grow up, do everyone in your actual life a true favour, s'il vous plait?

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I do because it's not the only source. I can even tell you some of the names of the former officials involved: Ben Rhodes, John Brennan, and Samantha Power. I can also tell you this has been happening for months, not once or twice. I can also tell you that more than one of those names are currently under active surveillance for exactly these kinds of seditious shenanigans. 

Kerry met in Paris with Iranian reps -- not once or twice, but multiple times and was photographed doing so. Kerry did so outside the bounds of official US channels, in violation of the Logan Act (if such a thing were ever used) and standard norms of statesmanship. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-says-john-kerry-should-be-prosecuted-for-meetings-with-iranian-officials/2019/05/09/98c313c4-727d-11e9-9f06-5fc2ee80027a_story.html?utm_term=.f61b019766e2

He absolutely was spied upon, his guilty plea has nothing to do with the Logan Act or whether or not he was spied upon. He (likely) had a FISA out on him before Page, let alone the way he was illegally unmasked by Rice and Power (hey, there's that name again...). 

Flynn knew/knows where all the bodies are buried from the Obama administration, especially their unusual coziness with the Mullahs and his illegal weapons program to arm AQ affiliates in Syria. He was a threat, the threat. Thus he was taken out first. To quote McCabe: "First we ***** Flynn, then we ***** Trump."

Those are the photos of the delegation he met with and Kerry walking away. Taken in 2018 and shared on this site back in May of that year. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/team-obama-tells-iran-dont-escalate-dont-take-trumps-bait

As the Trump administration sent warplanes and an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf, a small group of former Obama administration officials reached out to their contacts in the Iranian government, including Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif. Their message to Iran: Don’t take Trump’s bait. Stay calm.

Conversations between former Obama officials and Iranian government officials have been ongoing since November 2016. Zarif, who visits the U.S. every year for the U.N. General Assembly in New York, usually meets with lawmakers, think tanks, journalists, and former officials when he is in town.

But the recent round of conversations, which took place over the phone and in person over the last two months, came as lines of communication between the U.S. and Iran, through intermediaries in Europe and elsewhere, deteriorated.

that report was an absolute joke...i mean awful. No sources quoted, an official picture of Kerry posted as some nefraious clandestine meeting, citing Flynn's meeting as somehow a meeting that did not tale place...just awful journalism and useless. 

Now the tweet you saying friend of a friend heard them talking, here is a picture of Kerry on a street, and another some Iranian dudes in a restaurant..proves he was doing what exactly? 

I am railing on the journalism and posting here from sites, networks like that that are just pure Trump propaganda machines. You want to cry about the propaganda from the MSM, that place takes it to a whole nother level . It is not a credible site or news organization.

Edited by plenzmd1

that report was an absolute joke...i mean awful. No sources quoted, an official picture of Kerry posted as some nefraious clandestine meeting, citing Flynn's meeting as somehow a meeting that did not tale place...just awful journalism and useless. 

It was a follow up of other sources reporting the same story. The story is real. Discussed in this thread a few pages before I posted it. 

On 5/31/2019 at 7:14 AM, B-Man said:

Sounds like a Logan Act violation!................. Commence the wiretaps........

Just kidding they're democrats? ,

On 5/31/2019 at 7:23 AM, DC Tom said:

This, if not treason, is a hell of a lot closer to the definition of treason than anything Trump has done.  

Now you saying friend of a friend heard them talking, here is a picture oik Kerry..proves he was ding what exactly? 

Kerry admitted to the meeting in May of 2018. It wasn't hearsay. They met in public, at a Parisian cafe. It was witnessed by dozens of people, not just one anonymous report. And there was art to go with it (pictures) which hit the web that very day. 

(Because Kerry is under surveillance because he's a dirty, dirty man)

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I am railing on the journalism and posting here from sites, networks like that. You want to cry about the propaganda from he MSM, they takes it to a whole nother level there. It is not a credible site or news organization.

The story is accurate and correct. 

And you're dodging the question. Now that you know the story is real, regardless of how you feel about OAN, do you find it problematic?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Now you saying friend of a friend heard them talking, here is a picture oik Kerry..proves he was ding what exactly? 

I am railing on the journalism and posting here from sites, networks like that. You want to cry about the propaganda from he MSM, they takes it to a whole nother level there. It is not a credible site or news organization.

The guy you're responding to is one of thousands of outlets of pro Trump propaganda. 

RETWEET RETWEET RETWEET!

1 hour ago, GG said:

First off, congrats on fixing your script so that replies now work.

Second, do you think he was describing sexual assault, or the fact that as a celebrity he could have his way with women without impunity?   Do you wonder why a billionaire was amazed at what happens in his new orbit?  It's right there in the quote "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."     Note he said "they."  Who is the "they" who allows this to happen?

Thanks on fix!!!

And yes , I do believe he was describing sexual assault..what else could he be talking about? How would he know if he had not done that to someone? 

And sexual assaults happen to lots of women  "who let you do it"..which simply means they do not bring charges in this context, which in his mind meant " they let you do it" ..And yes, that  happens all the time with  people being afrain to confront the rich and powerful, thank goodness that is changing a bit now..

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Thanks on fix!!!

And yes , I do believe he was describing sexual assault..what else could he be talking about? How would he know if he had not done that to someone? 

And sexual assaults happen to lots of women  "who let you do it"..which simply means they do not bring charges in this context, which in his mind meant " they let you do it" ..And yes, that  happens all the time with  people being afrain to confront the rich and powerful, thank goodness that is changing a bit now..

Let's put aside whether he was describing sexual assault because that is certainly not clear cut from the recording.

What is clear is his amazement of what he could get away with now that he was a celebrity star.   That should have been the scandal and why Billy Bush didn't push back on the conversation.  Billy Bush knew exactly what Trump was referring to (as did Matt Lauer, listening back in his office)

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

Let's put aside whether he was describing sexual assault because that is certainly not clear cut from the recording.

What is clear is his amazement of what he could get away with now that he was a celebrity star.   That should have been the scandal and why Billy Bush didn't push back on the conversation.  Billy Bush knew exactly what Trump was referring to (as did Matt Lauer, listening back in his office)

It's amazing we're back to this story -- which broke before the election and people still voted for him. It's an irrelevant story, an "October Surprise" by the Clinton campaign and her media cutouts. But if that's where we are (again) in the cycle of outrage, then it's just further proof they've never had anything of substance to argue in the first place.

The outrage cycle: 

"Trump's a sexual deviant!"

into

"Trump's election was illegitimate because RUSSIA!"

into
"Trump committed treason by working with Putin to steal the election!"

into

"Trump's a Russian agent in the Oval Office!"

into

"Trump obstructed justice because he's working for Putin!"

into

"Okay... there was no collusion but we never said there was! That was Trump's term! He obstructed justice by thinking about firing Mueller!"

into

"We must impeach him -- not for treason, or being a sexual deviant -- but for obstructing an investigation into something which did not happen!"

back to

• Awesome! (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, GG said:

Excuse me, but those type of responses are reserved for me. Thank you in advance! 

• Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was a follow up of other sources reporting the same story. The story is real. Discussed in this thread a few pages before I posted it. 

Kerry admitted to the meeting in May of 2018. It wasn't hearsay. They met in public, at a Parisian cafe. It was witnessed by dozens of people, not just one anonymous report. And there was art to go with it (pictures) which hit the web that very day. 

(Because Kerry is under surveillance because he's a dirty, dirty man)

The story is accurate and correct. 

And you're dodging the question. Now that you know the story is real, regardless of how you feel about OAN, do you find it problematic?

I dont know the real story yet..and will not for a while. But certainly i will believe nothing from that source/network. California banning the sale of the Bible..cmon man.

You are so much better, and i learn a lot,  when you post from reputable sources and real things like you did above..but this is the same as posting something from INfowars..is just a useless source for anything.

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

I dont know the real story yet..and will not for a while. But certainly i will believe nothing from that source/network.

Multiple other outlets, including CNN, MSNBC, Fox news, and the Daily Beast have reported on it. It's a real story. It happened. Brennan was just on the Hill briefing democrats on this issue: 

https://thehill.com/policy/international/middle-east-north-africa/444457-dems-ask-former-cia-chief-john-brennan-for-iran

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's amazing we're back to this story -- which broke before the election and people still voted for him. It's an irrelevant story, an "October Surprise" by the Clinton campaign and her media cutouts. But if that's where we are (again) in the cycle of outrage, then it's just further proof they've never had anything of substance to argue in the first place.

The outrage cycle: 

into

"Trump's election was illegitimate because RUSSIA!"

into
"Trump committed treason by working with Putin to steal the election!"

into

"Trump's a Russian agent in the Oval Office!"

into

"Trump obstructed justice because he's working for Putin!"

into

"Okay... there was no collusion but we never said there was! That was Trump's term! He obstructed justice by thinking about firing Mueller!"

into

"We must impeach him -- not for treason, or being a sexual deviant -- but for obstructing an investigation into something which did not happen!"

back to

I did not bring up, our good freind @leh-nerd skin-erd, did, so blame him?!!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

so now you cannot be dismissed from an action where no crime occurred, because they can't come up with evidence that it didn't happen

so if a murder might have happened on your street, you cannot be dismissed from suspicion because you were at home alone watching the Cubs and don't have anyone to back up your alibli

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

You're being disingenuous if not right obstinately dishonest.

IT IS A REAL STORY. The BOSTON ***** GLOBE reported it - not some "conspiracy mongering, right wing nut jobs" saying it.

John Kerry has been conducting meetings with the Iranians to undermine the current administration. Face facts and deal with it @plenzmd1

That's a violation of The Logan act. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Who they supposed to believe - your details and facts, or their own true feelings? 

1 hour ago, McGee Return TD said:

The guy you're responding to is one of thousands of outlets of pro Trump propaganda. 

RETWEET RETWEET RETWEET!

Says 26CP. :wallbash:

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Who they supposed to believe - your details and facts, or their own true feelings? 

Says 26CP. :wallbash:

Am I 26CP, Gary, Beginner's Mind, Birdman, or Ben Franklin? Get together with your #deepstaters here and choose 1 so you're all on the same page.