Trump foreign policy

On July 20, 2018 at 6:35 PM, DC Tom said:

The entire world recognizes the difference between assassination and warfare.  No one went to war over the Markov killing.

Archduke Fernando says hello.  Abba wrote a whole song about how that started WW1.

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The responses are amazing. Trump's got the fringes (even mainstream fringe) defending Iran now. 

They don't care if they hurt the United States, they only care if they "get Trump". The MSM and the "progressives" are lunatics.

And if I were Iran I'd watch it. Trump doesn't start, but he sure does finish. As you have said before Deranged Rhino, Iran's next.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The responses are amazing. Trump's got the fringes (even mainstream fringe) defending Iran now. 

So to recap, MSM is advocating going to war with Russia over a few thousand Facebook ads, but are aghast about a possible war with Iran over killing American soldiers in ME?

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, GG said:

So to recap, MSM is advocating going to war with Russia over a few thousand Facebook ads, but are aghast about a possible war with Iran over killing American soldiers in ME?

No.  

To recap: Trump said something, the media hates it.

It's actually getting very tiresome, the constant brainless gainsaying.

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

giphy.gif

Wow. ALL CAPS. He must be angry to shout like that. 

Just now, DC Tom said:

No.  

To recap: Trump said something, the media hates it.

It's actually getting very tiresome, the constant brainless gainsaying.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GG said:

You do realize that Iran has been fighting ISIS this whole time right? If you want to get upset about actual service members killed in the ME, then why not push for a war against Israel after they attacked our ship? Besides pushing out a dictator we put in place, can you factually state one time that they attacked us? 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

You do realize that Iran has been fighting ISIS this whole time right? If you want to get upset about actual service members killed in the ME, then why not push for a war against Israel after they attacked our ship? Besides pushing out a dictator we put in place, can you factually state one time that they attacked us? 

Oh, where would the world peace be without the benevolent intervention of the Iranians?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GG said:

Oh, where would the world peace be without the benevolent intervention of the Iranians?

Did we not ourselves have a revolution to self govern? I'm not sure why it's a shock to people when countries react violently to dictators we put in place. 

26 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Looks like we've got another (the same) jew hater on our hands.

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

Did we not ourselves have a revolution to self govern? I'm not sure why it's a shock to people when countries react violently to dictators we put in place. 

Have you been called an idiot yet?

7 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Looks like we've got another (the same) jew hater on our hands.

It has nothing to do with Jews. It's about calling out a dumb argument. Why aren't we at war with Saudi Arabia when they are huge sponsors of terrorist organizations. Iran is Shia while most terrorist organizations are Sunni, and yet we are more worried about them. 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Another sad thing about that episode is you have Trump supporters arguing it's fine Russia hacked our election because we did stuff like that in Iran.

14 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Iran is Shia while most terrorist organizations are Sunni

Most Muslims are Sunni.  This observation is not exactly profound.  

15 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

and yet we are more worried about them. 

What is this !@#$ing stupidity?  We've dedicated far more resources to combatting terrorism than Iran...and we've actually fought a couple battles with Iran.