Trump foreign policy

10 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Putin is many things. Insane is not one of them. Unleashing chemical warfare on a nuclear power would be suicide.

:huh: He's already doing it in the UK... -With impunity, I might add.

8 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I’d respond but that is a jumble of nonsense. 

:lol: Says the Rhodes-scholar who gave us the following gems...

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:04 PM, The_Dude said:

If Trump thinks he’s gonna change that staple of our foreign policy then it’s time for the pitchforks and torches. 

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:31 AM, The_Dude said:

The best way to prevent a war is by putting divisions in the Ukraine, driving out the “rebels,” and demonstrating that we ain’t scared of commie bitches. And thems some bitches. 

You are one tree short of a hammock, my friend.

Edited by #34fan

11 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

it would be worth retribution in kind. A few russians "go missing."

not a "the_dude" level response.

just asking, but does Russia still use it's former USSR satellites for espionage work?

An American is an American.

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

My mood, and target audience dictates my grammar or lack thereof. 

The first sample is easy to understand, and to the point. Not sure how that constitutes as a gem.

Now, in the second sample my redneck comes out. I can literally fit in anywhere. I'm 50% country club, 50% redneck. I can be a combination of both, or one or the other based on my surroundings. When I'm talking to my employees I opt for 'redneck Dude' as that's the language of the layman. If I talked above that they wouldn't understand me. When I'm in a business meeting as the potential investor I leave the other side guessing as to my wherewithal by saying nothing that would give away my education or socioeconomic's. When I'm doing the pitch, out come the multi-syllabic words, and acronyms because I'm really selling myself. I'm a chameleon in public....blah, blah, blah, I write as I talk. Most people do.  

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

That makes me a little happy. I'd put an armored division there, and at least one air squadron.

I know most of you disagree, but my thought is to escalate a stand down, not a war.

Everything isn't apples-to-apples, and this is a different time and different men. But I approach this as if I had the ability to go back to 1930, how I would stop WWII. I proactively stop Germany's rearmament. In this situation what I'm advocating for is putting Putin in a situation where it's 'back down' or war with the United States. I think this is the best course of action because an economically stronger Russia is not to our national defense interests. If we deny Russia the resources that annexing territory would provide them, that is to our best interests. Maintaining NATO is to our interests. But, you'll hate what I'm saying if you're an isolationist. But isolationism is as proven of a failed product as communism so lets not go down that road. Plus, I view it as our right to dictate world events when we feel so inclined. Why? Well, I believe in American Supremacy. Why have we become the greatest country on earth in such a short time? Answer: We're better than them. 

12 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

it would be worth retribution in kind. A few russians "go missing."

If Putin makes the jump from chem-attacks on a western ally, to chem-attacks on the seat of western power itself,

-it'll be worth more than a few "missing" Russkies.

A dude-level response would be sending "divisions" of volunteer retards to "ask" Ukranians if they need help with 'Them commie B!tches'

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I leave the other side guessing as to my wherewithal by saying nothing that would give away my education or socioeconomic's. When I'm doing the pitch, out come the multi-syllabic words, and acronyms because I'm really selling myself. I'm a chameleon in public....blah, blah, blah, I write as I talk. Most people do.  

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: !  -Effing Brilliant! LOLOLOLOL!

9 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Do you understand what you’re advocating for here,

I'm not "advocating" for anything... I'm saying the UK attacks have far wider implications.

Think about it...  If killing is killing why not a couple suppressed Tokarev rounds to the head?.

Putin knows that If you can terrorize a population without a nuke... You've got more leverage against the guy threatening you with one.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, #34fan said:

The entire world recognizes the difference between assassination and warfare.  No one went to war over the Markov killing.

32 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I'm not "advocating" for anything... I'm saying the UK attacks have far wider implications.

Think about it...  If killing is killing why not a couple suppressed Tokarev rounds to the head?.

Putin knows that If you can terrorize a population without a nuke... You've got more leverage against the guy threatening you with one.

Because the Tokarev 1) sucks, 2) isn't in use, and 3) isn't as concealable as a persistent nerve agent.

The real question is: why use a persistent nerve agent?  VR can remain stable and potent for years.  

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The real question is: why use a persistent nerve agent?  VR can remain stable and potent for years.  

Answer:  Terror.   VR/Vx has a shorter shelf-life... The Novichok agent used on the Skirpals is harder to treat with a longer shelf-life.

As evidenced by the hospitalization of Charley Rowley, and the death of Dawn Sturgess. (affected by the same batch as the Skirpals) months later.

It's the gift that keeps on killing.

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The entire world recognizes the difference between assassination and warfare.  No one went to war over the Markov killing. 

Markov got a pin-prick from the tip of an umbrella... -Clean hit... No one else got hurt.

This latest series of nerve attacks have killed and sickened multiple victims apart from the intended target..

Putin is clearly sending the west a message.

-And they still make ammo for Tokarevs… Though a Makarov would be the better weapon for a KGB hit.

Edited by #34fan

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Trump-Hindenberg.jpeg?resize=574%2C600

Hillary-vs-Trump-balloon.jpeg?resize=600

You  are so butt hurt about  stupid friggin balloon, get over it.

8 hours ago, #34fan said:

Answer:  Terror.   VR/Vx has a shorter shelf-life... The Novichok agent used on the Skirpals is harder to treat with a longer shelf-life.

As evidenced by the hospitalization of Charley Rowley, and the death of Dawn Sturgess. (affected by the same batch as the Skirpals) months later.

It's the gift that keeps on killing.

Markov got a pin-prick from the tip of an umbrella... -Clean hit... No one else got hurt.

This latest series of nerve attacks have killed and sickened multiple victims apart from the intended target..

Putin is clearly sending the west a message.

-And they still make ammo for Tokarevs… Though a Makarov would be the better weapon for a KGB hit.

Great point