Trump foreign policy

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

False again.

Let's assume this hearsay is true.

I cared that Bill Clinton was a draft dodger.

I cared that John Kerry betrayed his troops.

I cared when libs lied about W.

Libs didn't care.

I'm done caring.

Kurt Schlichter added,

But don’t you remember his epically incessant rants about Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama not serving in the military and how they despised those in uniform?

Me neither. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You volunteered for it and have stated here that there is nothing that you'd rather do again.

Yeah. Point? 

And as ive always said my views are complex. Iraq was an unecessary war that was poorly handled. I mean I had a GREAT time. But there’s a part of me that rather it not have happened because good people died. And it was a bad war. But yeah, I got have a great time and to me, Haj is Haj, and a Pew research pool taken shortly after 9/11 on Muslim approval/disapproval (find it yourself if you want a link) indicated as such. So it didn’t matter to me where we fought Haj. 

And ive never doubted W’s empathy for veterans. Good man, W. Still, he deserves a white feather. 

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Thumbnail

I'm sure many of the troops are Trump supporters and, regardless, he is all of their commander. 

But much of his speech was a political rally and in poor taste. He as usual threw in several lies and exaggerations. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

47 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I'm sure many of the troops are Trump supporters and, regardkess, he is all of their commander. 

But much of his speech was a political rally and in poor taste. He as usual three in several lies and exaggerations. 

Lay off the sauce so early in the morning. Lol

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Political Cartoons by Henry Payne

that reminds me, i saw a hiliary 2016 bumper sticker a couple weeks ago going thru a bank drive.  not really an unusual sight and i probably wouldn't have even noticed them if not for the CLUNK-CRUNCH sound of their drivers side mirror being torn off by a large bright yellow pole :doh: 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/1079411792596455424

Shocking no one (because the right already knew this would happen and the establishment media sure as ***** won't cover it to let everyone else know...)

it's almost like that paris accord wasn't as much about reducing emissions as about centralizing power

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/1079411792596455424

Shocking no one (because the right already knew this would happen and the establishment media sure as ***** won't cover it to let everyone else know...)

This is utter nonsense. There's a CONSENSUS, man. The consensus says that we must radically distribute our wealth; that's the only true way to combat global warming climate change. This emission/pollution reduction crap isn't going to work. Only by giving money to other nations can we truly see the global temperature drop in 500 years.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 2