Trump foreign policy

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No impeachment! Trump needs to be GOP's 2020 candidate! 

Please! 

Do you realize how impeachment works? It is like a grand jury. Once someone is impeached it is still up to the Senate to put him to trial. It is not happening.

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If you go back through the original DS thread and its OP, you'll see I've always called this out for what it is: a civil war within the global power structure (or cabal, or DS for a less specific definition). It's not white hats and black hats, but shades of gray. The difference between the group behind Trump and the group behind the establishment DC/MiC for the past 70 years is their belief in restoring the power to the people in terms of governance. 

My side isn't with Trump or the MI, my side is with my country and its people. 

Perma-war for the past 18 years has not made the world safer. It's made it more chaotic and dangerous while allowing for the establishment at home to strip back our civil liberties such as privacy, due process, and speech under the guise of fighting a war on "terror". It's been a policy that's benefited the coffers of the defense industry, the central banking systems, and this nation's enemies. It has not been a policy that's made Americans safer or more prosperous. Quite the opposite. 

It’s the liberals fault....

17 minutes ago, TPS said:

It’s the liberals fault....

Dick Cheney 2024.  Slogan, "Screw you pink code libertarians, isolationists, and tree huggers.  Neocons are making a comeback."

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Rob's House said:

That was absolutely brilliant. 

He completely trivialized KJU and changed the perception of him from dangerous dictator to ridiculous stooge with one twist of phrase without having to make empty threats or direct insults.

If you weren't blinded by extreme partisan bias you could appreciate the beauty of it.

Yes, and then ran and hugged the brutal little, murdering dictator begging him to stop shooting missiles all while telling a complete lie that NK had agreed to stop its nuclear program. You clowns licked up the lie. Pathetic 

JEFF DUNETZ: John Bolton In Israel: What A Dramatic Difference Two Years Make. 

“Whether one agrees or disagrees with President Trump’s policies, one cannot legitimately dispute the fact that this President has executed a dramatic reversal of the anti-Israel policies of the previous administration. This reversal can be substantiated with the actions Netanyahu pointed out, Jerusalem, the Iran deal, and the U.N. but the most significant substantiation was that lack of a qualifying ‘but’ to Israel’s right to self-defense.”

Scrapping the Iran Deal and reimposing sanctions are making a big difference, too.

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Where was that El Chapo tweet thread? I lost it.  Thanks

It's in the Stash thread I believe. Last page or so. Both LA and myself posted about it in there.

Pompeo rebukes Obama in Egypt: 'The age of self-inflicted American shame is over'

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/pompeo-rebukes-obama-in-egypt-the-age-of-self-inflicted-american-shame-is-over

• Like (+1) 2

TREATING OBAMA LIKE OBAMA TREATED BUSH: Trump’s secretary of state slams Obama’s ‘misguided’ Mideast policy.

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo delivered a scathing rebuke of the Obama administration’s Mideast policies on Thursday, accusing the former president of “misguided” thinking that diminished America’s role in the region while harming its longtime friends and emboldening Iran.

In a speech to the American University in Cairo, Pompeo unloaded on President Trump’s predecessor, saying he was naive and timid when confronted with challenges posed by the revolts that convulsed the Middle East, including Egypt, beginning in 2011.

Pompeo denounced the vision outlined by then-President Barack Obama in a speech he gave in Cairo in 2009 in which he spoke of “a new beginning” for U.S. relations with countries in the Arab and Muslim world.

“Remember: It was here, here in this very city, another American stood before you,” Pompeo told an invited audience of Egyptian officials, foreign diplomats and students. “He told you that radical Islamist terrorism does not stem from ideology. He told you 9/11 led my country to abandon its ideals, particularly in the Middle East. He told you that the United States and the Muslim world needed ‘a new beginning.’ The results of these misjudgments have been dire.”

Well, thanks to Obama’s policies — and Hillary Clinton’s — black people are sold as slaves in Libya, so I’d call that dire.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not sure this is going to work out the way Macron thinks it is going to work out:

French riot police are now using semi-automatic weapons with live ammunition against Yellow Vest protestors as Macron's law and order crisis spirals
* Officers were filmed brandishing weapons by Arc de Triomphe in Paris today
* Riot police were on crowd control duty today facing off a mob of Gilet Jaunes
* Rifles at demonstration by unarmed citizens show how Macron crisis intensifies
* Last week former conservative minster said live fire should be used on 'thugs'

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm not sure this is going to work out the way Macron thinks it is going to work out:

French riot police are now using semi-automatic weapons with live ammunition against Yellow Vest protestors as Macron's law and order crisis spirals
* Officers were filmed brandishing weapons by Arc de Triomphe in Paris today
* Riot police were on crowd control duty today facing off a mob of Gilet Jaunes
* Rifles at demonstration by unarmed citizens show how Macron crisis intensifies
* Last week former conservative minster said live fire should be used on 'thugs'

</snip>

"Let them eat cake."

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/13/2019 at 1:17 PM, /dev/null said:

Another piece of Venezuela that American Leftists would import

Kashoggi-like, isn’t it. Except of course the selective outrage in the media is missing. 

22 hours ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-warns-turkey-economic-devastation-hits-kurds-235428332.html

MAKE ISTANBUL CONSTANTINOPLE AGAIN!

Lets rid the savages from Europe forever!!!

Make “New York” Iroquois again, or at least New Amsterdam, New Holland. 

7 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

"Let them eat cake."

They’ll be eating lead soon or so it seems. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Make “New York” Iroquois again, or at least New Amsterdam, New Holland. 

1. The Iroquois were idiots who continually hedged their bets on the losing side. Unsurprisingly their political system was a matriarchy so it’s failures were inevitable. 

2. The Dutch? Are you mad, sir?!