Trump foreign policy

36 minutes ago, Foxx said:

:lol:

"Welcome to the Democrat Party"

There would be some serious debate in the House of Reps about whether to even bother to retaliate if Iran took out Trump. 

I’m not sure it would get to a vote.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I almost put it there originally :lol: 

You know, I say it jokingly, but raise your hand if you think you could find three or four Dems who would support a Trump assassination.

I'll start: Kamala Harris, Schiff, AOC, and Maxine Waters.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

You know, I say it jokingly, but raise your hand if you think you could find three or four Dems who would support a Trump assassination.

I'll start: Kamala Harris, Schiff, AOC, and Maxine Waters.

Hell, I can think of at least three I'm related to.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/9/2019 at 4:00 PM, DC Tom said:

Hell, I can think of at least three I'm related to.

hope you razz them into human spontaneous combustion at every meal you are gathered

image.png.44a7a7ff0f28c04a5e8e5c196c2acd77.png

Edited by row_33

WORST. WARMONGER. EVER. 

Soon to be revealed Trump peace plan for the Middle East and the thaw in Israeli – Arab relations on the Arabian Peninsula may force Iran’s hand.

An all-out war on the Arabian Peninsula, even if won by the Sunnis, which is far from being a foregone conclusion, is unthinkable in terms of the damage it would cause to the oil production and other infrastructure, infrastructure that took many decades and hundreds of billions of dollars to build. No, Iran must be contained, it must be put in a place where military adventurism is simply unthinkable. And who can accomplish this goal? The only Middle Eastern country with a fully functional nuclear arsenal equipped with second strike capability via its fleet of nuclear armed submarines (all according to various foreign sources). So what the Saudis and their smaller neighbors on the peninsula want from Israel is not just the hoisting of their technological base into the 21st century, but also the extension of its nuclear deterrence umbrella over the holiest of hollies of the Islamic faith.

A deal that would fully and openly ally Israel and the guardians of the Islamic holy places in Mecca an Medina would be an event that would change word history. It would be an event that leads to stability and prosperity not only in the Middle East, but around the Globe and most importantly, it would inevitably spell the end of the Mullah rule in Iran, finally allowing that large and important country to rejoin the family of civilized nations.

It’s never smart to pin too many hopes on peace in the Middle East, but if anyone is “crazy” enough to pull off an official Arab-Israeli entente cordiale, it’s Trump.

by Stephen Green
  • Thank you (+1) 1

NOW: @OANN is reporting credible information of John Kerry once again colluding with Iranian officials abroad in full violation of the Logan Act.

This time in Munich, Germany......................... Developing...

Kerry reportedly also held secret meetings with Brian Hook,  controversial Never Trump operative at the State Dept while in Munich

• Like (+1) 1

BREAKING: US Secretary of State Pompeo Blocks #ISIS Bride Hoda Muthana from returning to US. Says Muthana is not US citizen, has no legal rights. Muthana was recruited in 2014 while living in Alabama and seeking to return with child brought under ISIS. Statement:

Dz3orlxW0AAIKbq.jpg

Good. Non-citizens who declare war against the U.S. have no right to be in our nation.

• Like (+1) 1

It's an interesting interpretation of her citizenship. She was born in New Jersey, but they are denying her birthright citizenship because her father was allegedly a diplomat - a claim that her Muslim community is denying.

20 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

It's an interesting interpretation of her citizenship. She was born in New Jersey, but they are denying her birthright citizenship because her father was allegedly a diplomat - a claim that her Muslim community is denying.

She can fix that by marrying her brother. 

• Haha (+1) 2