Trump foreign policy

More yellow vest activity (the number of protestors is on the decline):

Demonstrations in France, sit-ins near the Eiffel Tower and a flashmob at Charles de Gaulle airport: the Yellow Vests are organising a weekend of new types of protest for their Act 17 to try to combat falling numbers.

This comes before what protestors are calling the "Ultimatum" on March 16, to mark the end of President Emmanuel Macron’s three months of "Great National Debate".

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/7/2019 at 9:50 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Funny that Obama is in Canada right now. 

Wonder why he'd go now...

Obama to self:  I got elected in the US when I wasn’t born there maybe it will work here. I wonder if they still have a King? ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

“Dick Cheney lit into Vice President Mike Pence behind closed doors over the direction of the Trump administration’s foreign policy, flouting a set of agreed-upon subjects and forcing Pence on the defensive over President Donald Trump’s foreign policy.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/11/cheney-mike-pence-foreign-policy-1216663

Hopefully we all continue to stay lucky that no serious foreign policy disaster as happened that would require presidential leadership. This complete clown--incompetent, impetuous, myopic and willfully ignorant--who surrounds himself with slavish yes men, could only make matters worse. We have been lucky! 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Is that a fake news photo? 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/president-obama-bow-ayatollah-khamenei/

Same pic? 

That's all you have you complete f'n dunce! 

Gleeful Gator, you ignorant slut, that's not even the same picture that you went to Snopes for. You are confusing Saudis with Iranians, Sunnis with Shiites. Have you ever not even ***** up a wet dream?

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Gleeful Gator, you ignorant slut, that's not even the same picture that you went to Snopes for. You are confusing Saudis with Iranians, Sunnis with Shiites. Have you ever not even ***** up a wet dream?

It's the same Obama though. They doctored the picture from the same scene of him bending to the kid. I really thought you would figure that out. Silly me. 

So, is that a doctored pic? Huh? Is it? 

42 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

We've been so lucky that Trump hasn't learned to do this yet:

Obama bowing.jpg

or insisting on dipping the flag and begging for forgiveness during the Olympic Games opening ceremonies

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's the same Obama though. They doctored the picture from the same scene of him bending to the kid. I really thought you would figure that out. Silly me. 

So, is that a doctored pic? Huh? Is it? 

Of course, both are doctored pictures. Obama was never that much taller than the others. Well, not until he stopped the rising of the seas anyways. You just weren't, aren't and never will be worth my time to put any more than minimal effort into refuting you.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Of course, both are doctored pictures. Obama was never that much taller than the others. Well, not until he stopped the rising of the seas anyways. You just weren't, aren't and never will be worth my time to put any more than minimal effort into refuting you.

So you admit to posting fake news. Thanks 

The news is reporting some "yellow vest" looting today.

Anyhoooo water cannons and tear gas used again today.  These protests are getting sparser as the police use these tactics. I wonder what happens when decent weather hits?

France's Yellow Vests clash with riot police in Paris, water cannon and tear gas deployed with at least 20 arrested

PARIS IN FLAMES: Tensions in France ERUPT- Riot police fire tear gas at furious protestors

• Thank you (+1) 1