Trump foreign policy

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well, it has been a month or two since that beady-eyed ambulance chaser last embarrassed and disgraced himself publicly...

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

That's spraying chemtrails to focus the HAARP energy to quicken the clone that much earlier.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!

How else do you think they're going to activate RBG's clone?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Russians have been flying nuclear bombers (Tu-160 Blackjacks, equivalent to B-1As) in to Venezuela.  Would not be thoroughly shocked to find out it was one of those.

Side note: Russia has nukes staged in Venezuela.  But...I guess MAGA hats are far bigger news.  

@Jauronimo this seems like something worth pointing out??? 

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Russians have been flying nuclear bombers (Tu-160 Blackjacks, equivalent to B-1As) in to Venezuela.  Would not be thoroughly shocked to find out it was one of those.

Side note: Russia has nukes staged in Venezuela.  But...I guess MAGA hats are far bigger news.  

Source, btw, Tommy?

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1089656112130019329

The U.S. has given control of U.S. bank accounts of the Venezuelan government & Venezuelan Central Bank over to the legitimate government of Interim President @jguaido.

Here come the sanctions & freezing of oil payments.  Suck it up Citgo.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1089656112130019329

The U.S. has given control of U.S. bank accounts of the Venezuelan government & Venezuelan Central Bank over to the legitimate government of Interim President @jguaido.

Hey wait, WTF.

That's not the guy Putin backs!!!

And for the record, does anyone see this turning out well in the short term for the people of Venezuela?  Doesn't look much like Maduro is going to sail off into the sunset any time soon.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Y'know, Trump's foreign policy seems to quietly but firmly get results, rather like Teddy Roosevelt's "Speak softly but carry a big stick" philosophy.

Except Trump is the exact antithesis of that.  More of a "Scream at the top of your lungs and suck on a pacifier" type.

I have to confess, I don't understand how his foreign policy is at all working as well as it is.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because 80% of it is not being done publicly. 

Also, because 100% of it is not being covered properly at all by 90% of the worlds' outlets.

*imo

Yeah, THAT I know.  All American journalism is tabloid journalism today.

But how is an overgrown Oompa-Loompa man-child doing it?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Y'know, Trump's foreign policy seems to quietly but firmly get results, rather like Teddy Roosevelt's "Speak softly but carry a big stick" philosophy.

Except Trump is the exact antithesis of that.  More of a "Scream at the top of your lungs and suck on a pacifier" type.

I have to confess, I don't understand how his foreign policy is at all working as well as it is.

his strongest suit is that he knows people, he understands what makes them tick.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, /dev/null said:

coincidentally, about 20 tons of gold went missing from Venezuela

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russian-plane-in-venezuela-takes-20-tons-of-gold-flies-to-unknown-location-lawmaker-claims

I think that's Trump's initial payment for the Moscow project.  Didn't he say that the Venezuelans would pay for it?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, /dev/null said:

coincidentally, about 20 tons of gold went missing from Venezuela

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russian-plane-in-venezuela-takes-20-tons-of-gold-flies-to-unknown-location-lawmaker-claims

Just to be clear, 20 tons of gold would be valued at around three quarters of a billion dollars.  This is the plundering of a nation.

• Like (+1) 2