Trump foreign policy

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

1. The Iroquois were idiots who continually hedged their bets on the losing side. Unsurprisingly their political system was a matriarchy so it’s failures were inevitable. 

2. The Dutch? Are you mad, sir?! 

Explain that statement please.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Explain that statement please.

“There’s only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of people’s cultures, and the Dutch.”

Its just my humor. Will anybody else find it funny? I don’t care. I do and it amuses me. 

8 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

“There’s only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of people’s cultures, and the Dutch.”

Its just my humor. Will anybody else find it funny? I don’t care. I do and it amuses me. 

Be careful or I'll treat you like you treat the Haj. I am a direct descendent of Peter Minuit who was the first Governor of New Amsterdam (New York). He was the one who purchased Manhattan from the Indians for $24 of trinkets. He left the Dutch colony and went to work for Sweden, opening a colony for them on Delaware Bay. Minuit proceeded to die in a shipwreck on a trade mission to the Caribbean in 1638.

With that said, be careful, we are a stubborn people with large and square heads who have shown our mettle by fingering dikes. That hand to hand combat takes a lot more courage than picking off a Haj at 75 yards. So there.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Be careful or I'll treat you like you treat the Haj. I am a direct descendent of Peter Minuit who was the first Governor of New Amsterdam (New York). He was the one who purchased Manhattan from the Indians for $24 of trinkets. He left the Dutch colony and went to work for Sweden, opening a colony for them on Delaware Bay. Minuit proceeded to die in a shipwreck on a trade mission to the Caribbean in 1638.

With that said, be careful, we are a stubborn people with large and square heads who have shown our mettle by fingering dikes. That hand to hand combat takes a lot more courage than picking off a Haj at 75 yards. So there.

Now I’m convinced, the Dutch are definitely inferior. 

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Didn't the Dutch just surrender New Amsterdam without even firing a shot? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Didn't the Dutch just surrender New Amsterdam without even firing a shot? 

Yes, when Peter Stuyvesant was the Guv. It was in the 1650's and we didn't really care since we had already heard of Al Gore's prediction that Manhattan would be under water by 1670 or so.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They really don't want to let the troops come home.

“We have defeated Isis in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency,” the president wrote on Twitter on December 19.

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Looks like we are being chased out of Syria now. Trump invited this attack by saying ISIS was defeated. They had to show him. Disgraceful, ignorant blowhard. 

____

No one is blaming the Deep State for the attack yet? 

Defeated or not, they're just the JV team.

:rolleyes:

Nobody knows who was responsible for the attack. With all the different players in the area there has to be more intrigue than there was in Casablanca during WW11.

Nobody knows who was responsible for the attack. With all the different players in the area there has to be more intrigue than there was in Casablanca during WW11.

Well, since ISIS has been defeated it cant be them, huh? 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I have. In that very post. Not trying to be a dick, I'd link it here but it's too long and will take up space. Out of consideration for the rest of the board it's best answered by reading that post and its sources.

Is it Hillary Clinton? 

Just now, westside said:

Typical lazy lefty

Oh stop, you don't know 

2 minutes ago, westside said:

You're the one who asked others to do your work.

I think I would rather have the illegal immigrants in the country then you lazy ass lefties. At least they're willing to work.

Alright! You are coming around to being pro-immigrant :) 

Maybe they work harder than the opioid crowd, huh? Rural crybabies being left behind 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Alright! You are coming around to being pro-immigrant :) 

Maybe they work harder than the opioid crowd, huh? Rural crybabies being left behind 

I have zero problem with people coming to this country, legally. 

Most of them are hard working people looking for a better life. Unlike the left wingnuts who want everything given to them.