Trump foreign policy

5 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Is motel Williams the one that had the single hit in the 90s or the TV Springer wanna be?  

Wait....they’re not the same guy?!!

ahhhh Montell Jordan....I can get on with my life

Edited by Kevbeau

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's especially funny because these sorts of trips don't come together in a day or two days. Not one leak, despite the hammering they were taking. 

Please, this is a well oiled machine when it comes to trips. Plenty of practice getting him on the golf course! 

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's especially funny because these sorts of trips don't come together in a day or two days. Not one leak, despite the hammering they were taking. 

Because the media isn't even trying to do their job anymore.  They're just making ***** up as they go along.

It's Acosta's fault.  Everyone learned from him that proselytizing is more important and more effective than reporting, and those who didn't don't have the space to do their jobs, because they're edged out by the proselytizers.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Uh, what in your mind does this prove?

I didn't say it proved anything. It's news. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

As a military man, would you rather a former service member who talks bad about the military, does not fund them properly, and puts them unnecessarily in harms way... 

Or a draft dodger who lauds and supports the military with nearly every public statement, funds them more so than any recent administration, pulls them out of perma war, and gives them their first pay raise in a decade?

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

As a military man, would you rather a former service member who talks bad about the military, does not fund them properly, and puts them unnecessarily in harms way... 

Or a draft dodger who lauds and supports the military with nearly every public statement, funds them more so than any recent administration, pulls them out of perma war, and gives them their first pay raise in a decade?

There I was minding my business and I stumbled across this. I vomited in my mouth. Therefor, to be a dick, I'm dropping it here. By the way, completely unfair to the Rhino. No way it has that many rolls. 

a11883b8b4fad8b705fa7905a4c9e6f7

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Edited by The_Dude

21 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

There I was minding my business and I stumbled across this. I vomited in my mouth. Therefor, to be a dick, I'm dropping it here. By the way, completely unfair to the Rhino. No way it has that many rolls. 

a11883b8b4fad8b705fa7905a4c9e6f7

Sure, minding your own business flipping through your latest subscription to "Bestiality For Gay Discharged Army Members".

1 minute ago, BigMcD said:

? You comment on jokes getting old with your well used go to comment! Brilliant! 

I guess I just felt that I needed to repeat it several times to get you to understand it, eh?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Sure, minding your own business flipping through your latest subscription to "Bestiality For Gay Discharged Army Members".

It was Yahoo. But that's not too far off considering what Yahoo know is. 

I'm apparently one of the last remaining souls on the internet who stop by Yahoo for news....but I've been doing it since Yahoo was a thing so its kinda regimented at this point. 

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I guess I just felt that I needed to repeat it several times to get you to understand it, eh?

And again!!!! You are on fire!! 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That Chuck Ross thread is amazing.  Rather that say, oops, guess we were wrong, turns out he was planning on going to visit our deployed troops; they double down with he only went because we criticised him & therefore we were right.

Sure would be nice if the majority of the profession went back to being "reporters" rather than "journalists."  Not holding my breath waiting for that.

CHANGE: Video: ‘We’re no longer the suckers’: Trump to US troops during first visit to combat zone. 

“First lady Melania Trump joined him on the visit, breaking with precedent of former first lady’s traveling to war zones.”

That should be “former first ladies,” but it’s ABC, which apparently laid off its last copy editor for Christmas.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, The_Dude said:

No, I do. Trumpers do not care about honor and integrity. I understand. They don't care if they put a man in charge of soldiers who wouldn't share a foxhole with them. I completely understand. I don't respect it, but I get it. 

False again.

Let's assume this hearsay is true.

I cared that Bill Clinton was a draft dodger.

I cared that John Kerry betrayed his troops.

I cared when libs lied about W.

Libs didn't care.

I'm done caring.

Kurt Schlichter added,

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, B-Man said:

False again.

Let's assume this hearsay is true.

I cared that Bill Clinton was a draft dodger.

I cared that John Kerry betrayed his troops.

I cared when libs lied about W.

Libs didn't care.

I'm done caring.

Kurt Schlichter added,

W. was a draft dodger too. 

I ain’t no senators son. 

24 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Yet even Leftists with the most virulant strains of BDS in 2008 would doubt Bush's commitment to the men and women of the Armed Forces

As a guy he sent to war, I do not doubt his genuine commitment. 

Edited by The_Dude