Shady & Lorax and other Pro Bowlers

Reed83HOF

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MatthewFairburn

C0O_X7wWQAAtXIf.jpg

Orchard Park, N.Y. — The Buffalo Bills only had two players voted into the 2017 Pro Bowl, but five others were selected as alternates.

Linebacker Lorenzo Alexander and running back LeSean McCoy were voted into the game, while linebacker Zach Brown, fullback Jerome Felton, cornerback Stephon Gilmore, defensive tackle Kyle Williams and guard Richie Incognito all confirmed they were selected as alternates. The team also said quarterback Tyrod Taylor and return man Brandon Tate were named as alternates.

Third alternate! Wow!

Only 3 QBs have to decline to play.

Considering that two of the AFC QBs (Brady and Roethlesberger) and one of the NFC QBs (Rodgers) have been there so many times they'd rather go golfing, things are looking bright for our perennial Pro Bowl (alternate) QB <_<

Third alternate! Wow!

Only 3 QBs have to decline to play.

Considering that two of the AFC QBs (Brady and Roethlesberger) and one of the NFC QBs (Rodgers) have been there so many times they'd rather go golfing, things are looking bright for our perennial Pro Bowl (alternate) QB <_<

Who is he considered better than?

Fitz/Petty

Browns mess

Brock O.

Bortles

Where does that leave Flacco, Luck, Siemien, mariota, rivers, a. smith, tannehill, dalton... that they aren't being ALL considered better than TT for this game? Weird.

Who is he considered better than?

Fitz/Petty

Browns mess

Brock O.

Bortles

Where does that leave Flacco, Luck, Siemien, mariota, rivers, a. smith, tannehill, dalton... that they aren't being ALL considered better than TT for this game? Weird.

I would take every one of them over tyrod except tannehill, and I might even consider him with the right offensive line.

It is. I like the Bills and competent qb play. Taylor is in the way

I live in Cleveland and these people are all like you. "No good... Get the next guy!". This does not work, and leads to epic levels of suckitude. Their failed QB list is 10 times what the Bills is, they are consistently 3 wins fewer than we are. I know the playoffs are the goal, but i do like winning games. The inmates run the asylum here, and in 30 years of watching football, I've never such levels of bad as what is going on in Cleveland.

You won't get Trubisky, but I guess you know that, it'll make it easier to keep making the case that you know more than the guys paid to run teams. If he doesn't succeed wherever he ends up, you'll change your avatar, and sing the praises of whoever is next. Rinse, repeat. Must be nice never being accountable for these things, while being hyper-criticle of those who are.