You can fire one person - who is it?

Spurna

You can fire one person - who is it?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. You can fire one person - who is it?

• Russ Brandon
    • Doug Whaley
    • Rex Ryan
    • Tyrod Taylor
    • Stephon Gilmore
    • Dan Carpenter
    • Colton Schmidt
    • None of them
    • All of them

Nothing will change folks. Minor tweaks that's all

I have barely watched the Oakland, Pittsburgh and Cleveland games. I am much happier. I will be watching about the same amount until Rex is gone! That will continue if he is back next year, but, will probably watch even less.

This is the least I have watched the Bills this Century.

Edited by Manther

I want to fire whoever came up with these idiotic fan apreciation day prizes that they have out today. 48% off tickets next week at the box office? Wtf is a season ticket holder like me supposed to do with that, especially when people have already transferred a half NINE unwanted tickets to my account for the last two days.

Edited by sodbuster

I don't get all the Russ votes. People just want someone to poke with their pitchforks! Rex, that I'd get...... He's in charge of actual football, but I'm now on the fence. Play it out, as now is not the time we need to decide.

Tyrod. He is bad and getting worse. A decent QB, makes everybody else on that list look a lot better. The problem is a few people on that list are the ones responsible for the QB position to begin with. But I still think Tyrod is the biggest problem. He's a QB that can't throw the ball well in a league where you must throw the ball well, it's as simple as that.