Rex Postgame

Virgil

I'm listening to it right now on WGR and they are blasting Rex. Calling his defense a failure, going after him and his job, it's brutal and they can't wait to speak over each other.

I would feel bad for him, but then I remember what's happened to our team and how much money he makes.

Rex came to town riding the high horse oh his mighty defense. Today was the nail in his coffin. Rex and staff didn't scheme a good defense for this game (or many games this season), and were unable to make effective adjustments. Rex deserves verbal blasting from fans, sports radio hosts, and Pegula.

can we possibly get an innovative, progressive, aggressive, offensive minded head coach? i have just really come to hate running the clock, playing not to lose, and keeping the other qb off the field. someone who really doesn't like to punt.

Jim bob mother!@#$ing cooter

can we possibly get an innovative, progressive, aggressive, offensive minded head coach? i have just really come to hate running the clock, playing not to lose, and keeping the other qb off the field. someone who really doesn't like to punt.

Frank Reich?

9-7 would not be an improvement over last year. Going into the year it looked like the Bills had a tough schedule, but the NFL West has proven to be almost as bad as the NFC East last year, and the Bills at most will have two wins over teams with winning records, both of whom will have played back-up QBs (and in NE's case a 3rd stringer with an injured thumb!). If Rex is rehired and more than 30k season tickets are sold, the people of Buffalo deserve to have a losing team because they will have proven themselves to be dumber than a bag of rocks. Rex is a bad head coach. A bad bad bad head coach. And a douchebag to boot. He has got to go if the Bills are to see the playoffs before year 20 of the drought.

Edited by IronyAbounds