Sammy Watkins has a chance to come back and be a hero

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deja vu...this thread looks familiar.

as in, there's another thread on the board with the same title and same general idea? Or familiar in that many here have a false hope that somehow Sammy Blumpkin will actually play through pain and he a hero?

just play well so we can trade him for a 1st and move on

As if teams will be lining up to give the Bills a first for Watkins.....better off just to keep him , give the 5th year tender and keep him for the next two seasons. Need to give every chance for things to work out considering what was given up to draft him. There's no way the Bills get a first for him unless he has a dominating season in 2017. If that materializes , then why would you trade him?

As if teams will be lining up to give the Bills a first for Watkins.....better off just to keep him , give the 5th year tender and keep him for the next two seasons. Need to give every chance for things to work out considering what was given up to draft him. There's no way the Bills get a first for him unless he has a dominating season in 2017. If that materializes , then why would you trade him?

He would easily fetch a 1st right now if we were willing to go there. We're not stupid, so we aren't.

If he comes back in condition to seriously play we have a shot. If he can't play we will lose at least 2 more games...

Let's pump the brakes on Sammy coming back at all this season. The guy has proven to be not only a very fragile player, but one who will not/ can not play through pain. I'm waiting to see hwat the excuses are for why he's not playing vs. the Jaguars.

My expectation is the Bills apply a little pressure by mentioning they are "hopeful" to have him back soon, only to be told later in the week that he's a no go for the JAX game. Then prior to the Raiders games Sammy will post some silly, dumb stuff on twitter and by the Raiders game the Bills will announce that Sammy Watkins will be shut down for the remainder of the year.

Let's pump the brakes on Sammy coming back at all this season. The guy has proven to be not only a very fragile player, but one who will not/ can not play through pain. I'm waiting to see hwat the excuses are for why he's not playing vs. the Jaguars.

My expectation is the Bills apply a little pressure by mentioning they are "hopeful" to have him back soon, only to be told later in the week that he's a no go for the JAX game. Then prior to the Raiders games Sammy will post some silly, dumb stuff on twitter and by the Raiders game the Bills will announce that Sammy Watkins will be shut down for the remainder of the year.

Every player who has ever played in the NFL, with the exception of kickers and Dion Sanders, has been tough as hell. Sammy is no exception.

And I appologize to all the kickers out there for comparing them to Dion.