Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

There are so many liberals in the comments that genuinely believe that death camps, tsunami's, and rape gangs are coming because of Trump...

And yet it's the left that's pushing for censorship, limitation of free speech and freedom of the press... the first steps necessary for death camps and the like.

Fascism is back, and it knows no party affiliation. It's not a left or right thing, it's a desperation thing.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And yet it's the left that's pushing for censorship, limitation of free speech and freedom of the press... the first steps necessary for death camps and the like.

Dude. Seriously. This is the first thing I've ever read on PPP that gave me an instant headache.

A personal milestone to be sure......

:blink:

The face of liberal intolerance and stupidity.

Why Trump voters are not welcome in my house this holiday

There are several comments condemning the media for revealing that trump supporter "hate" crimes turned out to be all hoaxes. They believe the initial story, but think the retractions should be labeled "fake" news and deleted. Wow.

The echo chamber lives!

Dude. Seriously. This is the first thing I've ever read on PPP that gave me an instant headache.

A personal milestone to be sure......

:blink:

It's all incremental. The left has figured out not to do anything wildly overt to cause to severe a backlash. To bad they are incapable of figuring out their policies never work. It all leads to authoritarian total control eventually because thats what they want. To the degree of death camps? It's not unreasonable just look at the way they act now when they can't get people to think their way.

:beer:

It gave you a headache because of what I wrote or how I phrased it?

Great - I went back and reviewed your post to decide whether it was content or phrasing, and I got another headache.

The force is strong within you.

The neocon faction of CIA and its chosen mouthpiece just cannot resist spreading fake news.... As the FBI's chosen mouthpiece makes clear:

Washington Post retracts story about Russian hack at Vermont utility

“Authorities say there is no indication of that so far [that Russians had penetrated the US electric grid],” according to an editor’s note attached to a corrected version of the story on the paper’s website.

https://nypost.com/2017/01/01/washington-post-retracts-story-about-russian-hack-at-vermont-utility/

And around and around we go as the intelligence infighting continues...

And then this, from Politico of all places:

Putin’s Real Long Game

What both administrations fail to realize is that the West is already at war, whether it wants to be or not. It may not be a war we recognize, but it is a war. This war seeks, at home and abroad, to erode our values, our democracy, and our institutional strength; to dilute our ability to sort fact from fiction, or moral right from wrong; and to convince us to make decisions against our own best interests.

(snip)

So far, Trump seems far more likely than any of his predecessors to accelerate, rather than resist, the unwinding of the postwar order. And that could be a very bad — or an unexpectedly good — thing.

(snip)

Third, information warfare is not about creating an alternate truth, but eroding our basic ability to distinguish truth at all. It is not “propaganda” as we’ve come to think of it, but the less obvious techniques known in Russia as “active measures” and “reflexive control. Both are designed to make us, the targets, act against our own best interests.

(snip)

We joke that we yearn for a fight we can win with a gun, because the idea of a physical invasion is actually preferable to the constant uncertainty of economic, information, and political shadow warfare from the Kremlin.

(snip)

The truth is that fighting a new Cold War would be in America’s interest. Russia teaches us a very important lesson: losing an ideological war without a fight will ruin you as a nation. The fight is the American way. When we stop fighting for our ideals abroad, we stop fighting for them at home. We won the last Cold War. We will win the next one too. When it’s us against them, they were, and are, never going to be the winner. But when it's “all against all” — a “multipolar” world with “multi-vector” policy, a state of shifting alliances and permanent instability — Russia, with a centrally controlled, tiny command structure unaccountable for its actions in any way, still has a chance for a seat at the table. They pursue the multipolar world not because it is right or just, but because it is the only world in which they can continue to matter without pushing a nuclear launch sequence.

(snip... and the most audacious)

Rebuilding American power — based on the values of liberal democracy — is the only escape from Putin’s corrosive vision of a world at permanent war.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/putins-real-long-game-214589

This laughable and dangerous call for war comes from a woman who openly served two of the more corrupt administrations in Eastern Europe in Filat and Saakashvili (one in jail currently, the other on the run).

To recap her argument:

*Russia is the sole reason American's have begun to distrust their government institutions.

*War is not only the answer, but good for America.

*The only way to win the war against Russia is to be more like Putin.

:rolleyes:

Don't fall for the hype. The answer isn't to double down on war. It's not to further retreat into an "us vs them" mentality. It's surely not to fortify and expand the police state we're already living under... All those solutions will only lead to more of the same.

More stupid election backlash.................. :lol:

ELITISTS GOTTA ELITE:

From this week's @NewYorker

C1LB7bwXEAAZHnn.jpg

UPDATE: “Do you want more Trump? Because this is how you get more Trump.”

Let me just add that our credentialed-but-not-educated elites have crashed the plane plenty of times. They always walk away unscathed afterward.

The folks back in Economy Class, not so much

Edited by B-Man

Just keep 'em coming Hollywood...............

"Dear Congress... We demand...

https://vimeo.com/197790310

Via Reason, "Just What the Country Needed: Yet Another Video of Smug Celebrities Whining About Trump/A boot stomping on a human face and muttering 'Dear members of Congress,' forever."

is
a problem: unfortunately, smug liberals will be the last identity group to admit it.

In the meantime, Trump will be happy to continue profiting from

Via Reason, "Just What the Country Needed: Yet Another Video of Smug Celebrities Whining About Trump/A boot stomping on a human face and muttering 'Dear members of Congress,' forever."

is
a problem: unfortunately, smug liberals will be the last identity group to admit it.

They prove every day exactly why Trump got elected.

More stupid election backlash.................. :lol:

ELITISTS GOTTA ELITE:

From this week's @NewYorker

C1LB7bwXEAAZHnn.jpg

UPDATE: Do you want more Trump? Because this is how you get more Trump.

Let me just add that our credentialed-but-not-educated elites have crashed the plane plenty of times. They always walk away unscathed afterward.

The folks back in Economy Class, not so much

The folks back in economy class have every opportunity to walk away unscathed, even more so... They are just too stupid and afraid to figure it out.

The folks back in economy class have every opportunity to walk away unscathed, even more so... They are just too stupid and afraid to figure it out.

You're right, they do. It's called "flying a different airline."

You're right, they do. It's called "flying a different airline."

Yep. Unfortunately, they are picking Air Moskva. Pack your lunch, and enjoy the flight with three goats and a chicken... The flight on the 80 year old DC3 will be more than enjoyable.

And this coming from Me... Salt of the earth?... Take 'Merica back!

Sadly, I have higher expectations.. Not much higher though... ;-)

is

Should work about as well as all the celebrity vids touting LIAR or getting the EC to reject Trump. Dumbasses.

is

the only guy i recognized from that was the actor who was a fire fighter who went to help for 9/11. he was in the remake of mr deeds.

Sally Fields and James Beucemi (sp?)are in it.

sally field was in that? i thought she died when they said carrie fisher died. sally field was kind of hot when she was frog.

That's easy for you to say. I owe 100 grand to fat ass loan shark, which I spent a stripper named Molly Mounds.

he was in Armageddon. and doc has it. steve buscemi

FULL CAST
1. Ai-jen Poo
2. Bishop Gene Robinson
3. Bruce Ratner
4. Chris Burbank
5. Imam Khalid Latif
6. Jeffrey Wright
7. Reverend Dr. Jacqui Lewis
8. Janet Mock
9. Keegan-Michael Key
10. Lea DeLaria
11. Naeem Khan
12. Rabbi David Ingber
13. Rabbi Sharon Kleinbaum
14. Rosie Perez
15. Sally Field
16. Steve Buscemi
17. Tavi Gevinson
18. Toure
19. Yasmeen Hassan
20. Zoe Kazan

Reads like a Who's Who of unemployed SAG members.

CHRIS PLANTE TO TUCKER CARLSON: Journalists Exposed By WikiLeaks To Cover Trump White House.

“I was talking to somebody about this earlier: It is almost like the Soviet Union, but worse. At least in the Soviet Union, there was a penalty for not collborating with the state. These guys do it quite voluntarily. They do it because they are on the team. Harwood is far from alone.

“Glenn Thrush of Politico was caught sending emails to the Clinton people for their prior approval. He called himself in his own email a “hack.” he confessed, lamenting perhaps, that he is a hack…

“He was with Politico, and I’ll have you know he’s no longer with Politico. He’s now with the New York Times. The Times saw this and said they liked the cut of his jib. So they hired him away from the Politico… It is considered to be a big promotion…

“The New York Times saw Glenn Thrush collaborating behind the scenes with the Clinton campaign and they hired him away from the Politico.”

Video at the link.

FULL CAST

1. Ai-jen Poo

2. Bishop Gene Robinson

3. Bruce Ratner

4. Chris Burbank

5. Imam Khalid Latif

6. Jeffrey Wright

7. Reverend Dr. Jacqui Lewis

8. Janet Mock

9. Keegan-Michael Key

10. Lea DeLaria

11. Naeem Khan

12. Rabbi David Ingber

13. Rabbi Sharon Kleinbaum

14. Rosie Perez

15. Sally Field

16. Steve Buscemi

17. Tavi Gevinson

18. Toure

19. Yasmeen Hassan

20. Zoe Kazan

Reads like a Who's Who of unemployed SAG members.

Actually, it reads like a Who's That?!?

Actually, it reads like a Who's That?!?

Celebrities Call for ‘Month of Resistance’ to Fight ‘Fascist’ Trump

Original Article

Rosie O’Donnell, Debra Messing, Ed Asner and Michael Shannon are among the dozens of artists, entertainers, and activists who have attached their names to an effort calling for a month-long protest to stop President-elect Donald Trump.

“No! In the Name of Humanity We Refuse to Accept a Fascist America!” reads a full-page ad placed in the New York Times on Wednesday by the group Refuse Fascism.

“Donald Trump, the President-elect, is assembling a regime of grave danger,” the ad says. “Millions of people in the US and around the world are filled with deep anxiety, fear, and disgust. Our anguish is right and just. Our anger must now become massive resistance –before Donald Trump is inaugurated and has the full reins of power in his hands.”

C1Vrn4gWEAE8JaM.jpg

Celebrities Call for Month of Resistance to Fight Fascist Trump

Original Article Rosie ODonnell, Debra Messing, Ed Asner and Michael Shannon are among the dozens of artists, entertainers, and activists who have attached their names to an effort calling for a month-long protest to stop President-elect Donald Trump.

No! In the Name of Humanity We Refuse to Accept a Fascist America! reads a full-page ad placed in the New York Times on Wednesday by the group Refuse Fascism.

Donald Trump, the President-elect, is assembling a regime of grave danger, the ad says. Millions of people in the US and around the world are filled with deep anxiety, fear, and disgust. Our anguish is right and just. Our anger must now become massive resistance before Donald Trump is inaugurated and has the full reins of power in his hands.

C1Vrn4gWEAE8JaM.jpg

Can someone Photoshop Trump as Superman snapping Zod's neck from Man of Steel?