Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

Here’s the question of the day, in a hilarious kind of way, from a post on the HuffPo blog:

CxoueK2VEAANN-V.jpg

The law professor concludes that yes, a section of the Constitution can be unconstitutional. Founding Fathers unavailable for comment.

Don’t send your children to Hofstra Law School.

​Also the ACLU upset with President Trump;s tweet criticizing the Hamilton cast "stage announcement"

An apology should instead come from President-elect Trump for calling into question appropriateness of @HamiltonMusical cast's statements.

He can speak.

They can speak.

No one needs to apologize.

Freedom of speech works both ways.

One would think you wouldn't need to remind the ACLU of that

Edited by B-Man

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My family is having two separate Thanksgivings - one at my sister's for the Democrats, and one at my father's for the Republicans.

Three, if you count my "Jesus Christ, you're all a bunch of !@#$ing idiots" Thanksgiving.

I've never seen anything like this.

My family is having two separate Thanksgivings - one at my sister's for the Democrats, and one at my father's for the Republicans.

Three, if you count my "Jesus Christ, you're all a bunch of !@#$ing idiots" Thanksgiving.

Should just have one and make a everyone sit R-D-R-D...

That should make for some lively conversation.

Nothing is new..............

in 1939, the U.S. celebrated Democrat Thanksgiving and Republican Thanksgiving.
That fall, Americans celebrated two Thanksgivings: In states where conservatives controlled the levers of government, the holiday fell on November 30. Where New Dealers were in control, November 23. So it remained for two years, until FDR signed legislation officially designating the fourth November of every year as Thanksgiving.

DEMOCRAT CONGRESSMAN TIM RYAN WANTS DEMOCRATS TO STOP BEING SIDETRACKED:

“Ryan won his district, but so did Donald Trump, a fact that Ryan uses to promote himself as someone who understands the people who voted for Trump but can be brought ‘back into the fold.

A ‘fold’ is an enclosure for sheep.”

THIS WILL END WELL:

Obama loyalists plot Trump resistance: Alumni of the Obama White House spent days mourning Trump’s win. Now they’re ready to fight.

“One attendee called the meetings ‘Obama Anonymous,’ and while they largely started as impromptu commiseration, they’ve shifted to mobilization. It’s an early sign that Obama can continue to command a formidable movement and potentially launch a serious defense of his legacy as a private citizen.”

Imagine if George W. Bush had done this in 2008.

DEMOCRAT CONGRESSMAN TIM RYAN WANTS DEMOCRATS TO STOP BEING SIDETRACKED:

“Ryan won his district, but so did Donald Trump, a fact that Ryan uses to promote himself as someone who understands the people who voted for Trump but can be brought ‘back into the fold.

A ‘fold’ is an enclosure for sheep.”

THIS WILL END WELL:

Obama loyalists plot Trump resistance: Alumni of the Obama White House spent days mourning Trump’s win. Now they’re ready to fight.

“One attendee called the meetings ‘Obama Anonymous,’ and while they largely started as impromptu commiseration, they’ve shifted to mobilization. It’s an early sign that Obama can continue to command a formidable movement and potentially launch a serious defense of his legacy as a private citizen.”

Imagine if George W. Bush had done this in 2008.

Well yeah, don't you remember all the sore losers at the Whitehouse removing the O key from all the computers? :rolleyes:

Ryan holds the seat formerly held by James Trafficant

Beam me up :D

Well yeah, don't you remember all the sore losers at the Whitehouse removing the O key from all the computers? :rolleyes:

Ryan holds the seat formerly held by James Trafficant

Beam me up :D

Wow! There's a blast from the past. Come to think of it, he was Trump before Trump was Trump.

j16lpu.jpg

At least there are some on the island who recognize reality.

Welcome to the Progressive Bubble.

I have the mobile Progressive Bubble coming over to my house for TG. My only answer when it comes to the Election, near future:

How many doors did you knock on for Hillary, how are you involved in a meaningful way for 2018?

I assume that will shutdown any political discussion pretty fast.

I have the mobile Progressive Bubble coming over to my house for TG. My only answer when it comes to the Election, near future:

How many doors did you knock on for Hillary, how are you involved in a meaningful way for 2018?

I assume that will shutdown any political discussion pretty fast.

No it won't.

Read up on what Scott Adams has been writing about people's subconscious being twisted to justify why Hillary lost. If they admit that Hillary lost fair & square they also have to admit to being wrong and re evaluate their beliefs. Ain't happening.

No it won't.

Read up on what Scott Adams has been writing about people's subconscious being twisted to justify why Hillary lost. If they admit that Hillary lost fair & square they also have to admit to being wrong and re evaluate their beliefs. Ain't happening.

Do you have a link to that specific post? Having a hard time finding it.