Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

This is probably the best place for this take.

Said with a straight face.

Yikes

In the final three months of the US presidential campaign, the top-performing fake election news stories on Facebook generated more engagement than the top stories from major news outlets such as the New York Times, Washington Post, Huffington Post, NBC News, and others, a BuzzFeed News analysis has found.

Huffington Post? I suppose Salon.com and Vox are also on the 'major news outlet' list. <_<

But the best part is the comparison of the leading 'fake' stories vs the leading 'major news outlet' (aka 'real') stories in this link.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/viral-fake-election-news-outperformed-real-news-on-facebook?utm_term=.qkv9NJgvN5#.wdEO6LvK6a

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But the best part is the comparison of the leading 'fake' stories vs the leading 'major news outlet' (aka 'real') stories in this link.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/viral-fake-election-news-outperformed-real-news-on-facebook?utm_term=.qkv9NJgvN5#.wdEO6LvK6a

Hey, look everybody! A fake news story about fake news stories being a problem. :doh:

Hey, look everybody! A fake news story about fake news stories being a problem. :doh:

this. And the stories they used as most popular stories from factual sites were hilarious. Save for the girl on girl photos. I need to see if that is fact or faked though...

this. And the stories they used as most popular stories from factual sites were hilarious. Save for the girl on girl photos. I need to see if that is fact or faked though...

What do you mean? 'OMG, Trump is the REAL crook!!!' is total fair, unbiased and 100% factually accurate. :lol:

Larry Elder for the win !

CxkKBczUkAEtG6t.jpg

The democrats havn't been this upset since Lincoln freed the slaves!#TrumpDerangementSyndrome

"We called him racist for 6 months and he still won.

What do we do now?"

"Call him racist...but louder?"

"Perfect."

Edited by B-Man

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/mike-pence-hamilton.html?_r=0

The dumbasses behind the shitshow Hamilton stopped the show at the end to criticize Trump/Pence.

I cant copypasta the info for some reason. But the butthurt by Democrats is still my favorite thing....ever. If I ws Pence id have gave the double tall man and walked out.

In all fairness, if that happened to a Democratic president, the right would be cheering. Granted, if a white actor started to lecture Obama from the stage, the actor would be wandering around Orlando in a fake Elmo outfit, but that's not the point.

Frankly I find the whole thing ridiculous, but in the end it's just another burning tire thrown on a week-long country-wide left wing hissy fit. As one person mentioned on Twitter, there are worst things that could happen then having a bunch of conservatives run the government for the next four years while Trump and left spend their time trolling each other.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/mike-pence-hamilton.html?_r=0

The dumbasses behind the shitshow Hamilton stopped the show at the end to criticize Trump/Pence.

I cant copypasta the info for some reason. But the butthurt by Democrats is still my favorite thing....ever. If I ws Pence id have gave the double tall man and walked out.

It used to be said that when a political party suffered a crushing electoral defeat, a period of introspection was appropriate. Don’t try to tell that to today’s Democrats. They have learned nothing, and, in their arrogant presumption, they have no interest in learning anything.

A FEW WEEKS AGO, THE HAMILTON CAST HELD A HILLARY FUNDRAISER. LAST NIGHT, WITHOUT REALIZING IT, THEY HELD A TRUMP FUNDRAISER. Note Trump’s deliberate use of SJW “safe-space” and “harassment” language. Not an accident, I’m sure. Choose the form of your Destructor, indeed.

UPDATE: Ouch. “Tonight, libs booed Pence at ‘Hamilton.’ Tonight, HRC sits alone, drinking, blaming men, and sobbing. We win.”

Plus: “Pence didn’t require a safe space or ask to pet puppies afterwards.”

Also: “For the record, Alexander Hamilton was an immigration hawk who endorsed the Alien and Sedition Acts and wanted to deport troublemakers.”

From the comments:

“Other than that, how was the play, Mr. Pence?”

Also: “The cast are not scared of Pence. If they were, they wouldn’t insult him. It takes no bravery for you to mock someone that all your social peers think is terrible. It takes no bravery for you to claim the moral high ground over someone you and the media paint as a backwards reject from the 1950s or earlier. This was craven; people who think it took courage to speak out against someone the media wants us to hate need to readjust their definitions of courage.”

Hillary-Lost.jpeg?resize=580%2C584

IMG_6341.jpg?resize=580%2C546Trump-Play-Doh.jpeg?resize=568%2C600