Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You look at Trump's transition "plan," and tell me Trump wasn't harboring the same theory.

He went AWOL a bit before the election. Ok I just checked. His last post was exactly one week before the election. Maybe he knew something we didn't. Waaaaaaait a minute. Maybe there was something to his conspiracy **** after all.

Hmmmm....two more people selling me on the conspiracy. Sounds like a conspiracy to me.

Edited by Azalin

Not sure if this has been posted already, but here's a delightful collection of leftist reactions to Trump's election.

My wife has been out of the country since just before the election, and returns tomorrow night. I sat here Tuesday watching the returns, and when it became clear Trump may win, I turned to MSNBC, and it was SO bad...they were SO pathetic...that I actually recorded the rest of the night so my wife could watch it unfold when she returns.

I simply can not believe how unbelievably panicked the left remains even a week later. Get an abortion now? Really? You think come January you're suddenly not going to be able to get an abortion?

Stunningly pathetic is this group.

My wife has been out of the country since just before the election, and returns tomorrow night. I sat here Tuesday watching the returns, and when it became clear Trump may win, I turned to MSNBC, and it was SO bad...they were SO pathetic...that I actually recorded the rest of the night so my wife could watch it unfold when she returns.

I simply can not believe how unbelievably panicked the left remains even a week later. Get an abortion now? Really? You think come January you're suddenly not going to be able to get an abortion?

WTF? What if they're not even pregnant? Get pregnant then quickly get an abortion on or before Jan 19?

It may mark the first time in decades a feminist leftist has ever advocated for earlier term abortions.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

People really think we live under an absolute monarch, apparently. No understanding of how difficult it is to get anything done in DC.

It may mark the first time in decades a feminist leftist has ever advocated for earlier term abortions.

And honestly, it's the fevered pitch of their panic that is so unbelievable. The "get an abortion now" stuff is just a microcosm of the larger freak out.

And that's really what it is. A freak out.

Can anyone here even come close to remembering the last time so many people freaked out about a loss?

And honestly, it's the fevered pitch of their panic that is so unbelievable. The "get an abortion now" stuff is just a microcosm of the larger freak out.

And that's really what it is. A freak out.

Can anyone here even come close to remembering the last time so many people freaked out about a loss?

No...but I can't remember the last time a candidate lost to a candied yam, either.