Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was only $50, and I grant you amnesty. No need to pay. Knowing that Trump is president and that I was right is reward enough. And I WAS right about the secret minority support for Trump, wasn't I?

Ooooh, hey, can I have amnesty too?????

Seeing some nattering and gromishing now about Trump appointing his son-in-law to a Cabinet position, and how that level of nepotism is awful.

While I think it's an atrocious idea, and I do think that much nepotism is awful...it doesn't make it any less fun to throw in their faces "You mean like when Jack made Bobby attorney general?" :w00t:

Seeing some nattering and gromishing now about Trump appointing his son-in-law to a Cabinet position, and how that level of nepotism is awful.

While I think it's an atrocious idea, and I do think that much nepotism is awful...it doesn't make it any less fun to throw in their faces "You mean like when Jack made Bobby attorney general?" :w00t:

Is he actually getting a cabinet position? I thought he was just heading the transition team & helping president-elect-in-law to pick cabinet members.

Politico editor resigns after sharing addresses of white nationalist on Facebook

"Stop whining about Richard B. Spencer, Nazi, and exercise your rights as decent Americans. Here are his two addresses," Hirsh said in a public Facebook post captured by The Daily Caller.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/22/politico-editor-resigns-after-sharing-addresses-of-white-nationalist-on-facebook.html

What kind of access to naval ships will he have?

Politico editor resigns after sharing addresses of white nationalist on Facebook

"Stop whining about Richard B. Spencer, Nazi, and exercise your rights as decent Americans. Here are his two addresses," Hirsh said in a public Facebook post captured by The Daily Caller.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/22/politico-editor-resigns-after-sharing-addresses-of-white-nationalist-on-facebook.html

Are you in the now famous video?

Can Trump send them out along with the criminal immigrants on the same boat?

Are you in the now famous video?

Can Trump send them out along with the criminal immigrants on the same boat?

No, I couldn't make NPI this year and had to stream it on Red Ice Radio. And no, I wouldn't expect Trump to deport law-abiding citizens with slightly different opinions from you.

my new favorite "stupid backlash"............ :lol:

METAPHOR ALERT: Why People Lost Their Minds When A Brooklyn Store Played ‘Sweet Home Alabama:’

Three days after the election, my wife and I were shopping at the Fairway Market in Red Hook, Brooklyn. For those unfamiliar with it, Fairway is a less corporate, more co-op version of Whole Foods, offering pretty produce and exotic cheeses that don’t come cheap. The mood in the store was glum. As in most of Brooklyn, people stared ahead, moving slowly, still in shock from the political earthquake of Tuesday night.

After getting our Brazilian Arabica ground for drip (I know, I should really use a French Press), Libby and I walked towards the organic maple syrup. That’s when it started. I suppose there had been music playing in the store, but I hadn’t noticed until a familiar guitar lick pierced the air and a soft voice said, “Turn it up.”

Libby and I both stopped and looked at each other. “Seriously?” said my wife, a very disappointed Clinton supporter. She started gripping her soft Tomme Crayeuse a little too hard. By the time Ronnie Van Zant’s drawl started in with “Big wheels keep on turnin’,” everyone in the store was standing in shock. Brows were furrowed, people mumbled to each other. The song seemed to get louder as one of those New York moments happened, when everyone was thinking the exact the same thing.

A woman in her fifties, wearing a Love Trump Hates button, turned to her Brooklyn-bearded husband and said loudly, “This is unbelievable!” She found the nearest store clerk, a young woman in a green apron who was staring up at the ceiling, looking for the invisible speakers blaring this message from the other America. “This is so inappropriate,” the woman said. “Can we turn this off?”

Read the whole thing.

And what would life be without a weekly laugh from the bigots at the SPLC........ :lol:

Left-Wing Southern Poverty Law Center Idiot Claims “Drain The Swamp” Is Racist (VIDEO)

Edited by B-Man

No, I couldn't make NPI this year and had to stream it on Red Ice Radio. And no, I wouldn't expect Trump to deport law-abiding citizens with slightly different opinions from you.

It's nice to have you here in a way.

In the video, why does that guy not just say he's a Nazi or praise Hitler? He does all this odd wink-wink stuff instead. What's the issue? Free speech allows him to say stuff but instead he hides it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl7pYs-EC7s

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

It's nice to have you here in a way.

In the video, why does that guy not just say he's a Nazi or praise Hitler? He does all this odd wink-wink stuff instead. What's the issue? Free speech allows him to say stuff but instead he hides it.

He explains everything here, if you're interested.

We're not. Go away.

I actually tried because I was curious. But it was really long and I got creeped out very quickly. Basically, I think their stance is to remain coy and smirky while claiming that people misread their intentions all the time and then they wink in a way that says they are exactly who we think they are, but if we say it out loud, they'll say we're reading too much into it. I think they really enjoy this game.

Very odd & creepy.