Anyone Still Suckin Down the Kool-Aid

billsfan_34

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trolling at all, and did you not see Miami hand us our ass?

Seattle- L

Cinci- L

Oakland-L

Steelers-L

Miami-L

Jets-L

This makes 6-10- time will tell.

So at the 1st sign of getting called out on your ridiculous prediction you add a win?

I think 10-6 and 5-11 are about equally unlikely now. We will win more than one game barring complete catastrophe and I don't think we go 6-2 even if we get healthy quick.

10-6 is more likely than 5-11 with this schedule. They aren't getting swept by the Dolphins and Jets. The Jags and Browns are awful. That's the 7 win minimum. If they beat the Dolphins and Jets (possible) that's 8. They would need to win 2 of Seattle, Cincy, Pittsburgh and Oakland. I don't think that it is likely but it is much more likely than only winning one more game.

So at the 1st sign of getting called out on your ridiculous prediction you add a win?

10-6 is more likely than 5-11 with this schedule. They aren't getting swept by the Dolphins and Jets. The Jags and Browns are awful. That's the 7 win minimum. If they beat the Dolphins and Jets (possible) that's 8. They would need to win 2 of Seattle, Cincy, Pittsburgh and Oakland. I don't think that it is likely but it is much more likely than only winning one more game.

McCoy never ends up healthy and EJ is forced into the lineup early this week and has to start the rest of the way.... think we end up closer to 5-6 wins if some stuff goes that way?

I'm not saying I think that's likely but I don't think 6-2 is likely either. 7-8-9 wins is where I'll stick as the realistic options barring a big curveball

McCoy never ends up healthy and EJ is forced into the lineup early this week and has to start the rest of the way.... think we end up closer to 5-6 wins if some stuff goes that way?

I'm not saying I think that's likely but I don't think 6-2 is likely either. 7-8-9 wins is where I'll stick as the realistic options barring a big curveball

I do agree that's the likely scenario as well. They will beat some bad teams and lose to some good ones.

Not to be a downer but I went on record and said 5-11 at most. With the lack of receivers, the Dareus suspension/injuries, Aaron Williams out, Shady limited, and still no franchise QB this is a serious reality. I see 1 more win and that is it. Flame away but its reality when you look at the big picture.

Some of us have been sucking down the Kool-Aid since before you were born, kid. We're not stopping now, no matter how bitter the almond aftertaste.

Not to be a downer but I went on record and said 5-11 at most. With the lack of receivers, the Dareus suspension/injuries, Aaron Williams out, Shady limited, and still no franchise QB this is a serious reality. I see 1 more win and that is it. Flame away but its reality when you look at the big picture.

nope, nothing happens til the house cleaned

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Buffalo Bills currently 4-4. What we have learned is the 2016 Buffalo Bills are a completely different animal if they get behind in points or fail to build a strong run game. 9-7 is a real possibility should they beat the teams with a worse record.

Things can get better should Mccoy stay healthy and the team gets Watkins back from his injury. 1-3 in the division and 1-4 in the AFC doesn't make the playoff race look good for Buffalo.

@ Seattle 4-2-1

BYE

@ Cincy 3-4-1

Jacksonville 2-5

@ Oakland 6-2

Pittsburgh 4-3

Cleveland 0-8

Miami 3-4

@ NY Jets 3-5

I dont think you understand how bad we are

Some of us have been sucking down the Kool-Aid since before you were born, kid. We're not stopping now, no matter how bitter the almond aftertaste.

Haha ok carry on with that- just a honest question- how many games at the stadium do you have under your belt?

My prediction isnt all that off- and there is nothing wrong than a re-evaluation. Like I said, time will tell.

I dont think you understand how bad we are

You are right, I don't think that I understand this team. I should pay closer attention.

I don't think that you watch much football if you think that the Bills are that bad. They will be a TD plus favorite vs. Jacksonville and Cleveland. They will also be a favorite against Miami and maybe NY. Vegas predicts them to win 4 more games (in all likelihood) but you one. You know more than Vegas.

They are an average football team and have been for some time. They will be about .500. I'll give you 10-1 that they win at least 6 games. If you are predicting 5 you must love those odds. Name the stakes and I'm in.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

You are right, I don't think that I understand this team. I should pay closer attention.

I don't think that you watch much football if you think that the Bills are that bad. They will be a TD plus favorite vs. Jacksonville and Cleveland. They will also be a favorite against Miami and maybe NY. Vegas predicts them to win 4 more games (in all likelihood) but you one. You know more than Vegas.

They are an average football team and have been for some time. They will be about .500. I'll give you 10-1 that they win at least 6 games. If you are predicting 5 you must love those odds. Name the stakes and I'm in.

I don't gamble, but I'd take some of that action. I'm not so emotional I can't see a good deal.

This guy comes onto this board patting himself on the back saying "I called it, 5-11!!" and people are willing to give him 10 to 1 odds that he is still wrong about 5-11, and he won't take those odds?

Either you believe 5-11 or you don't? Why would you be stupid to take that bet? You are the smartest guy in the room. You know just how bad this team is. :lol:

Aren't we always 7-9?

Haven't been 7-9 in 7 seasons and only 3 times in the last 21 years.

Edited by What a Tuel

Yeah you got me, I havent had seasons for ions or follow this team constantly. Did you even watch the abortion against New England. We can beat mediocre to good teams. That makes us bad.

Did you get a chub posting that?

Its just a very strong reality. I love how people are so tough behind a keyboard. The real reason I started this thread was to point out we are no better this year than the last 17.