Anyone Still Suckin Down the Kool-Aid

billsfan_34

Would love your opinion to on how to fix

It all starts at the top. The one constant is Brandon, "hey Terry and Kim, Dont let Rex leave the building". This shows the level of dysfunction. He is a marketing guy with way to much power. Whaley was building a team to keep running the 4-3 and now were back to a 3-4 with Rex. Then there is the moving up in the draft for Sammy. And lets not mention the draft went Gronk was there for us. There is no fix until these types of things stop happening and we also find a bonified franchise QB. This team is a mess and if people cannot see it im sorry. We were so outclassed last Sunday it was laughable.

that's not 5-11, so what is it?? 5-11 or 6-10 make up your mind... your all ready saying we wont be 5-11, by yourself, so I'm not even going to debate with you.

5-11 , 6-10. I re-evaulated a little thats all. I own it, oh well. Its a freakin blog site. Who cares either record means no playoffs again.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then by all means let's stop looking. :rolleyes:

Even if you have one, you never stop looking ofr the next one. But the "draft one every year" policy is not practical. Ask the Jets. You can only carry so many, and it takes a while to know what you have.

Serious question. Ive been on this board a few years now. But where is all this self-hate coming from? Thread after thread after thread just ripping apart players, the coaches, the GM, and each other. Every year there's bickering but this year its just brutal coming on this board. Its the halfway mark and we're .500. I dont get it.

Is it the election year? Is everyone just pissed off in general?

Or you could just answer the fukin question

Well, Cardale Jones!!! :thumbsup:

2016 Tyrod Taylor (6)

2015 Tyrod Taylor (14) / EJ Manuel (2) / * Matt Cassel (1)

2014 Kyle Orton (12) / EJ Manuel (4)

2013 EJ Manuel (10) / Thad Lewis (5) / Jeff Tuel (1)

2012 Ryan Fitzpatrick (16)

2011 Ryan Fitzpatrick (16)

2010 Ryan Fitzpatrick (13) / Trent Edwards (2) / Brian Brohm (1)

2009 Ryan Fitzpatrick (8) / Trent Edwards (7) / Brian Brohm (1)

2008 Trent Edwards (14) / J.P. Losman (2)

2007 Trent Edwards (9) / J.P. Losman (7)

2006 J.P. Losman (16)

2005 J.P. Losman (8) / Kelly Holcomb (8)

Edited by San-O

Serious question. Ive been on this board a few years now. But where is all this self-hate coming from? Thread after thread after thread just ripping apart players, the coaches, the GM, and each other. Every year there's bickering but this year its just brutal coming on this board. Its the halfway mark and we're .500. I dont get it.

I said it somewhere else, but this does seem more out of control than I previously recognized.

Winning cures everything. Except bitching. Bitching is the cockroach after the bomb. But for now, there's a lot to B word about because the drought has the appearance of continuing (to more than a few).

THis does not answer the question....you are answering what the bills have done....not what should be done....and who?

Become a lot harder right?

Or you could just answer the fukin question

I already have ad nauseum you mouth breather.

Review:

1) gut the front office and raid the staffs of top contenders (ne, gb, Pitt, ) to replace.

2) trade off all high dollar underperforming contracts, eat the cap hit next year.

3) allow the new front office to choose a coach

4) draft quarterbacks every year in appropriate spots

5) focus on draft development and never ever ever sink too much money into players with drug or injury histories

I believe if you do this for a period of five years you would see a completely different franchise and for the better.

Review:

1) gut the front office and raid the staffs of top contenders (ne, gb, Pitt, ) to replace.

We DID raid the front offices of those teams....where do u think Whaley came from?

2) trade off all high dollar underperforming contracts, eat the cap hit next year.

This is awesome stuff....of course we need a trade partner....who do you have in mind? Marcel? Watkins? Marcel has a cap hit that makes him untradeable.......Watkins is a blue chip hurt player who is hurt but doesnt get in trouble....we are gonna trade off our best offensive player after we have up so much for him? That makes sense.

I dont have a problem with this....lets keep in mind that there actually needs to be a talented coaching pool in order to make this work? Cleveland has the coaches I like and they suck? You do realize that if the coaches are no good we are right back where we were 5 years from now but have lost all the defensive talent WHaley has accumulated.

Once again...not a bad idea in theory....doesnt answer the question I asked at all but I dont have a problem drafting qbs.....except finding ones that can even be NFL starters are such crap shoots by all means keep drafting them....how about some names so you can stop being so damn teflon in your comments.

5) focus on draft development and never ever ever sink too much money into players with drug or injury histories

This is brilliant? Were there sustance abuse problems with Marcel in College? Were there injury history issues with Sammy?

Dont seem to recall any

I believe if you do this for a period of five years you would see a completely different franchise and for the better.

Maybe your ready to sit out 5 years....im not

So your answer is blow it up and see where we are in 5 years?

That does NOTHING to answer the question.

Edited by John from Hemet

Review:

Yes, but I don't want anyone from the Steelers again.