Anyone Still Suckin Down the Kool-Aid

billsfan_34

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the Dolphins will ram it down our throats again. They are much improved and have an identity.

Please do stick around after that game and not dissapear.

They killed us with cutback runs because our best D player was not playing.....that wont be the case in game 2

I think jay ajayi is still running over our defense and tyrod is still going three and out...

ok

very effective isn't he?

Yep-He has the same trend line as the Bills. Off field problems and being out of shape equate to not seeing the field. One can be the best player at his craft but if he isnt on the field it means nothing. See Watkins and Goodwin for more examples of this minus the substance abuse.

Edited by billsfan_34

Yep-He has the same trend line as the Bills. Off field problems and being out of shape equate to not seeing the field. One can be the best player at his craft but if he isnt on the field it means nothing. See Watkins and Goodwin for more examples of this minus the substance abuse.

So I fully expect you to be hear ringing this same bell when he comes back after the bye week destroying the middle of offensive lines....please do stick around

Instead of coming here predicting the apocalypse come here with some real thoughts. If you started this thread saying that this would be a 7-9 team I wouldn't have even posted. You aren't even defending your 5-11 assertion anymore. If you don't believe it, don't post it. You waste everyone's time and lose credibility. Don't be some doom and gloom guy trying to rally the pitchforks. Analyze the games, present your case and support it. You won't get shouted down so easily if you don't use hyperbole to prove your point.

Colin Kaepernick is taking a knee every Sunday to make his statement. Freedom of speech. Billsfan_34 has the same right. He even invited you to flame away in the OP. Why should he follow your "rules" for posting?

Probably a good time to bow out.....your take is trash

Why do you take it so personally when the Bills get criticized?

Colin Kaepernick is taking a knee every Sunday to make his statement. Freedom of speech. Billsfan_34 has the same right. He even invited you to flame away in the OP. Why should he follow your "rules" for posting?

Why do you take it so personally when the Bills get criticized?

Your right....he has the right to his opinion.

The Bills conference record and division record is terrible. They are 4 - 4 by beating some crappy teams except for Arizona. The Miami loss was not a fluke and Jets game was insane. They should beat Cleveland and hopefully Jacksonville. 6 - 10. Seattle, Cincy, Oakland, and Pittsburgh look very tough.

Please change your avatar name. You are clearly not a Bills fan.

Or at least make it "90'sbillsfan_34"

I think I will keep it - but for the record I suffered through the Kay Stephenson and Hank Bullogh years freezing my tail off rooting on an inferior product. Just because im realistic and criticize (rightfully so after 16 going on 17 years no playoffs) does not make me less of a fan.

I think I will keep it - but for the record I suffered through the Kay Stephenson and Hank Bullogh years freezing my tail off rooting on an inferior product. Just because im realistic and criticize (rightfully so after 16 going on 17 years no playoffs) does not make me less of a fan.

Jesus will you stop with the "walked 5 miles in 6 foot snow drifts uphill both ways to sit in the stadium and hate on the team" crap?

Jesus my heart just bleeds for you some of us would love to be able to come root for this team in person.

So your an older gentleman. If you're so upset, go do something else with your time. Unless you enjoy cyber arguing. I know there are different levels of fandom but coming here trolling Bills fans, when YOU are a Bills fan, is just plain weird.

So your an older gentleman. If you're so upset, go do something else with your time. Unless you enjoy cyber arguing. I know there are different levels of fandom but coming here trolling Bills fans, when YOU are a Bills fan, is just plain weird.

He really doesn't seem to be arguing. He made a thread about his prediction for the team's record. He knew people would be upset and invited them to flame away. And they are. But it seems like those upset with his negative view are the ones arguing and getting vindictive. If a negative spin upsets you and offends you, why come into the thread? Why not enjoy your Sunday doing something more enjoyable for yourself?