Anyone Still Suckin Down the Kool-Aid

billsfan_34

Just listened to a Peter King interview about the game and he agrees with you - that Jimmy Graham made 2 of the best 5 catches of his career in this game, while covered, and that was the difference.

It's like the last game against Fitzy, we seem to bring out the best in people. :(

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To your point about Graham, I feel that there was little any defense could do against those catches. You can probably run those plays over and over and over again, and Graham/RW may complete those catches once or twice like they did yesterday. Great players indeed make great plays. Unfortunately for us, those players decided to make a lot of great plays last night - in that regard we were unlucky to a certain extent b/c at least one of those big passes could have easily been dropped.

The defense played better in the second half, I'm not taking that away from them. Still though, I'd have to look it up, when was the last time the Seahawks have scored 28 points in a half in the last couple of seasons? I'd venture to say never.

Graham made two good catches. But we have no safety who will knock your block off in the middle of the field. Receivers are a whole lot bolder when there is no enforcer on the back end. And our secondary is as meek and non intimidating as there is in the NFL right now. We have a pretty decent team. But the secondary is god awful. They played poorly in 4 out of 5 losses. Horribly in 3, and below avg against the Fish. We need all new safety's next season. And getting rid of Gilmore and Robey Coleman at corner would be a start. Also the decline of Darby is very disconcerting. He really looks lost this year a lot of the time. Hope he can turn it around. When will this cycle of mediocrity and ineptitude end??

Graham made two good catches. But we have no safety who will knock your block off in the middle of the field. Receivers are a whole lot bolder when there is no enforcer on the back end. And our secondary is as meek and non intimidating as there is in the NFL right now. We have a pretty decent team. But the secondary is god awful. They played poorly in 4 out of 5 losses. Horribly in 3, and below avg against the Fish. We need all new safety's next season. And getting rid of Gilmore and Robey Coleman at corner would be a start. Also the decline of Darby is very disconcerting. He really looks lost this year a lot of the time. Hope he can turn it around. When will this cycle of mediocrity and ineptitude end??

Who does not expect the slump from a second year corner? and then a corner who has looked to Gilmore as his mentor?

Yep Safeties all around for the Bills. Gosh I wish we picked up Weddle . damn the cost. He gets respect

The easier part of the schedule coming up I see the Bills being competitive. Four or five wins are possible.

who cares ? we cannot finish out.

But i do want the Bills to play competitive and show continuous improvement on offense carrying over from Monday