Week 7: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

Freddie, ur dating urself. "Franklin". He's old school

If you gotta better reference for Ajayi, I'm all ears :nana:

One of those XPs was blocked, not a miss. Carpenter has been pretty good over the last 4 weeks.

The block was still on Carp, the ball was a line drive only about 6' off the ground.

Dareus still not practicing? WTF is going on?

When it happened, on a Friday, Rex didn't know if he was going to play that week. Now, multiple weeks later and he has still yet to practice

Google "Tub of Goo".

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Voices in your head, or legitimate sources?

Why can't it be both?

Someone "in the know" knows on Thursday he won't be playing Thursday? Gotta be the Bills decision to shut him down then and save him.

Might as well be this week against the worst run defense. Get him healthy for NE.

Gillislee, Bush, Williams can handle the load.

Crossing my fingers he is back for this game, but really Bills need him as close to 100% as possible for the NE-SEA-CIN run -- so if he's out against MIA I won't be too upset.

Yes. We are playing solid D without Shaq and Dareus, keep them out one more week until the Pats game

Ugh. Gonna be a long day.

Gillislee is not quite as explosive as McCoy but let'snot forget he probably has as many breakway long TD runs over the past couple seasons with fewer touches. He also won't go sideways for a 5 yard loss very often like Lesean. I see good things happening in the run game for a one game start.

Gillislee is not quite as explosive as McCoy but let'snot forget he probably has as many breakway long TD runs over the past couple seasons with fewer touches. He also won't go sideways for a 5 yard loss very often like Lesean. I see good things happening in the run game for a one game start.

Yeah, the kid loves getting downhill fast. On a couple of runs this year he's shown good patience too, waiting to take what the OLine is giving him.

Hunter will need to step up. This will be his 3rd game? He should start developing some limited chemistry with TT at practice by now.

O'leary will have to step up.

Iron TD Mike will step up vs the team that drafted him and cut him. Some of the holes this OL creates I can run through for a 10yd gain.

Tannehill 2int and 4 sacks.

Edited by bobobonators

Yes. We are playing solid D without Shaq and Dareus, keep them out one more week until the Pats game

Why? What if they're ready to play? Everyone here sounds like this is a guaranteed win so sit everyone this week......with McCoy and Woods possibly out we need the defense more than ever

David J. Chao, MD @ProFootballDoc 9m9 minutes ago

David J. Chao, MD Retweeted RotoRobot

Impossible to know for sure but I would say doubtful this week. #LeSeanMcCoy

So it could go either way?