Week 7: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He also said with Hammys setbacks happen and better to be cautious.

Sit him this week. We should be able to beat a Bad MIA without him

He's been pretty much our whole offense.....will not be close to that good without him

@JoeBuscaglia

No LeSean McCoy at the start of practice. Same story with Robert Woods and Marcell Dareus #Bills

@SalSports

Charles Clay is practicing. Jerome Felton is not.

CvOP8YzVIAAkVcD.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

Cordy Glenn is not doing much of anything at practice today. Just standing in the background. Cyrus Kouandjio taking first team reps at LT

@SalSports

Practice squad TE Manasseh Garner lining up at FB in place of Jerome Felton during individual drills. #Bills

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 3m3 minutes ago

TE Jordan Cameron (concussion) out again for Sunday's game vs. Bills:

Simms also dealing with a concussion, no call on him yet though, But I expect Marquise Gray to be their starting TE against us on Sunday

Ok, refresh my memory because there's a regular poster here who loves him some Marquies Gray.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- isn't huge concern long term for Robert Woods but when they don't practice it's a concern. Woods didn't practice again Thurs. #Bills

Rex- on Dareus - he's working hard with the strength and conditioning staff. Hope to have him back sooner than later. #Bills

Rex - Shaq is going to play on Sunday. I've seen enough. There's a reason we took him in 1st round & he's showing it on the field. #Bills

Woods still hoping to play Sunday

Robert Woods missed a second straight day of practice. He’s dealing with an undisclosed foot injury. Woods said he is still trying to get to a point where he can play Sunday in Miami.

“I’m still day to day and just getting treatment to try to get back as fast as I can,” said Woods. “I don’t want to say too much on it. I just want to get healthy and get back as fast as I can and make it through the rest of the year. It’s a big game for us so I’m doing everything possible to play this week.”

Here’s the Bills injury report following Thursday’s practice.

DID NOT PRACTICE

DT Marcell Dareus – hamstring

OT Seantrel Henderson – back

RB LeSean McCoy – hamstring

FB Jerome Felton – back

WR Robert Woods – foot

LIMITED IN PRACTICE

TE Charles Clay – ankle

LB Lerentee McCray – knee

CB Kevon Seymour – shoulder

OL Patrick Lewis – knee

OT Cordy Glenn – ankle