Week 7: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@JohnMurphyShow

#Bills Mark Kelso on the Dolphins O-Line "I don't think they have seen anybody with the speed rush Jerry Hughes has"

Who has? I think Hughes is the best speed rusher in the game. His one shortcoming is that he sometimes gets there so fast he cannot control his body enough to make some solo tackles. But what if Lawson is fast enough that he can get there just after Hughes to help finish the play?

I too have just about had it with Dareus. If he doesn't love football he should retire and give back his 2016 bonus.

Contrast Dareus with Shady who just seems to refuse to sit down.

Dareus doesn't possess the necessary level of football character and that's a shame, too.

My least favorite Bills' uniform combination. Nonetheless....Go Bills!!!

@billsequipment

White jerseys and blue pants Sunday down in Miami Go #Bills

CvPkkGMXYAAiW8E.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills practice all wrapped up. Thoughts on McCoy, Gillislee, Woods, Shaq Lawson, and Justin Hunter are all here: https://t.co/47DmF6r3r2

I LOVE that uniform! Joe Cribbs baby!

Bills unlikely to have Dareus or Woods

While the chances of Marcell Dareus and Robert Woods are at about 25 percent to play Sunday and LeSean McCoy is a true question mark for the game, there are a couple of questionable players expected to take the field at Miami.

Here is Buffalo’s full injury report.

OUT

OT Seantrel Henderson – back

DOUBTFUL

DT Marcell Dareus – hamstring

WR Robert Woods – foot

QUESTIONABLE

TE Charles Clay – ankle

FB Jerome Felton – back

CB Kevon Seymour – shoulder

OL Patrick Lewis – knee

OT Cordy Glenn – ankle

DT Kyle Williams – neck

RB LeSean McCoy – hamstring

Watch: Bills-Dolphins Preview (3:05)

Players and coaches from both the Bills and Dolphins talk about the Week 7 matchup in Miami.

@TodaysPigskin

CvUgtBVUEAAUu3X.jpg

Miami’s Foster ques.; Dolphins down both TEs

Miami RB Arian Foster is questionable this week, but was a full participant in practice all week. He’s expected to play. How much is the question.

Here’s a look at the Dolphins final injury report.

OUT

TE Jordan Cameron – concussion

TE Dion Sims – concussion

CB Xavien Howard – knee

QUESTIONABLE

RB Arian Foster – hamstring

LB Jelani Jenkins – groin

LB Spencer Paysinger – hamstring/calf

C Tony Lippett – hamstring

ESPN: Week 7 predictions (Insider)

FPI likes Buffalo's chances of reaching its first five-game win streak since 2004. So do our Bills and Dolphins reporters, who expect QB Tyrod Taylor to play mistake-free with RB LeSean McCoy's absence.

BILLS AT DOLPHINS

Buffalo Bills

After the Bills gashed the 49ers' 31st-ranked run defense for 312 rushing yards last Sunday, I would have expected a similar result against a Dolphins defense that now ranks 31st against the run. But with LeSean McCoy not expected to play because of a hamstring injury, the outcome becomes harder to predict. This game will come down to quarterback Tyrod Taylor and his ability to make plays without his playmakers. The NFL's ninth-ranked quarterback by Total QBR will get the job done. Bills 17, Dolphins 13. -- Mike Rodak

Miami Dolphins

The Bills are streaking and have won five of the past six games against the Dolphins. Buffalo often won by being the more physical team, but Miami proved last week that it can win that kind of game as well. It should be a grind-it-out affair, but the Bills make just enough plays and prevent Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi from having another big game. Bills 20, Dolphins 17. -- James Walker