Week 7: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bad juju in my book. Get to the airport at 1 and get delayed until 5ish to arrive at 8. These guys aren't gonna wanna go to bed soon.

I remember the Broncos having to ride snowmobiles thru a blizzard to the Denver airport to catch their fight to Buffalo, getting to town the morning of the game and Terrell Davis rushing for like 200 yards against us in a Denver victory.

If the Bills are prepared and good enough it won't matter that they got in at 8pm.

I remember the Broncos having to ride snowmobiles thru a blizzard to the Denver airport to catch their fight to Buffalo, getting to town the morning of the game and Terrell Davis rushing for like 200 yards against us in a Denver victory.

If the Bills are prepared and good enough it won't matter that they got in at 8pm.

Well let's hope they are prepared then.

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: Our #Bills-#Dolphins pregame primer, featuring five things I'll be watching this afternoon: http://buffalonews.com/2016/10/23/pregame-primer-everything-need-know-bills-dolphins-plus-five-things-watch/

A five-game winning streak is on the table for the Buffalo Bills on Sunday in Miami.

If the Bills beat the Dolphins, they'll have won five straight for the first time since 2004. They'll also officially erase the damage done from their 0-2 start, further establishing themselves as legitimate playoff contenders.

At 2-4, the Dolphins are off to a slow start under new coach Adam Gase, but a dominating win last week against Pittsburgh showed that they are not to be taken lightly.

Here is everything you need to know about Sunday’s game, plus five things to watch for:

1. Is Marquise Goodwin ready to be a No. 1?

2. Will Mario Williams show up?

3. Will Shady really play?

4. How much will Shaq Lawson do?

5. Is Jay Ajayi for real?

COUNTDOWN TO KICKOFF: Bills At Dolphins
By Alain Poupart - miamidolphins.com

Breaking down the Dolphins-Bills matchup.

Congemi's 5 Keys To The Bills Game
By John Congemi - miamidolphins.com

Here are five keys for the Dolphins to defeat the Buffalo Bills Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium.