• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah. It's tri-band wireless ac.

@Steelersdepot

Here is a clearer shot of #Dolphins Suh kicking #Steelers Ben Roethliberger that @Alex_Kozora first discovered

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CvPccMgUsAAOj37.mp4

How on earth does he not get suspended for this immediately?

I mean, I know he'd appeal and be available this Sunday regardless, but that's not the point. A repeat offender who has twice been suspended for stomping and had another suspension for kicking reduced to a fine. This is ridiculous.

I mean, I know he'd appeal and be available this Sunday regardless, but that's not the point. A repeat offender who has twice been suspended for stomping and had another suspension for kicking reduced to a fine. This is ridiculous.

Suh needs to sit for a couple of games when you consider his previous incidents that have shown a malicious intent to injure opposing players.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

because the NFL is a complete joke. Between this, Burfict and the Josh Brown thing plus their obsession with TD celebrations instead of player safety I'm becoming really discouraged. Edited by YoloinOhio

because the NFL is a complete joke. Between this, Burfict and the Josh Brown thing plus their obsession with TD celebrations instead of player safety I'm becoming really discouraged.

It's hard not to.....this combination of things is part of the reason the ratings are down

It's hard not to.....this combination of things is part of the reason the ratings are down

it is the worst I've ever felt about the state of the league. And it's like they don't even care. They throw all the pink crap everywhere pretending they care about women and then turn a blind eye to one of their own abusing a woman. The "investigation" they did is absolutely pathetic if you look into it. Gross. They fine guys 6 and 7 figures for celebrating TDs which is fun, and turn a blind eye to players intentionally trying to injure who are repeat offenders. Edited by YoloinOhio

it is the worst I've ever felt about the state of the league. And it's like they don't even care. They throw all the pink crap everywhere pretending they care about women and then turn a blind eye to one of their own abusing a woman. The "investigation" they did is absolutely pathetic if you look into it. Gross. They fine guys 6 and 7 figures for celebrating TDs which is fun, and turn a blind eye to players intentionally trying to injure who are repeat offenders.

I concur

it is the worst I've ever felt about the state of the league. And it's like they don't even care. They throw all the pink crap everywhere pretending they care about women and then turn a blind eye to one of their own abusing a woman. The "investigation" they did is absolutely pathetic if you look into it. Gross. They fine guys 6 and 7 figures for celebrating TDs which is fun, and turn a blind eye to players intentionally trying to injure who are repeat offenders.

Someone was fined over a million for a single celebration?

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall