Week 7: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who's that guy? What am I? Chopped liver?

OK, I'll play...who are you? That question seems to indicate you want us to see you as a knowledgeable source. I'd be happy to see you as such, but we need to know why we should see you that way.

who's that guy? What am I? Chopped liver?

You're just a fan who went out on a limb by saying "Woods and McCoy are 50/50."

If you had an inside source and he gave you that ... you should find another source.

You're just a fan who went out on a limb by saying "Woods and McCoy are 50/50."

If you had an inside source and he gave you that ... you should find another source.

no. Ive said and maiñtained McCoy out. Woods 50/50.

OK, I'll play...who are you? That question seems to indicate you want us to see you as a knowledgeable source. I'd be happy to see you as such, but we need to know why we should see you that way.

broke thr Baltimore opennner around 3 pm. Confirmed jets openner by 5. Lawson and ragland injuries and seriousness. The latter was not mentioned much. Didn't trust the source on it, but had convo with NoSaint on it via PM. The schedules, you'll need to ask the TBD group text, Hammer or my Facebook.

Thank you. Josina Anderson said it, she was doing all the reporting on Shady during the Philly Cops incident. I'd guess she is friendly with him or his agent. Probably a VIP invite to his parties....

She is an extraterrestrial. So is Shady. That is where he gets his rare talent from.

Josina-3.jpg

Gase Meets With Media (7:57)
Dolphins Head Coach Adam Gase met with the media on Thursday in Davie to discuss this Sunday's upcoming game against the Bills.

Albert: "We're A Very Talented Group"
By Alain Poupart - miamidolphins.com

It probably wasn’t a coincidence that the Dolphins had their best offensive showing of the season in their convincing 30-15 victory in a game that saw the projected starting offensive line together for the first time all season.

Dolphins-Bills Thursday Injury Reports

Linebacker Spencer Paysinger was an addition to the injury report; he was listed as a limited participant with a hamstring/calf injury.

NOTEBOOK: Duarte Developing At Tight End; Other Notes

Offensive Coordinator Clyde Christensen said the Dolphins were pleased with how Duarte was progressing while also pointing out the team had a specific plan for the former UCLA standout.

Indeed. That would be quite amusing.

I think it would be more amusing - if none of them did... and we still obliterated them.

My least favorite Bills' uniform combination. Nonetheless....Go Bills!!!

@billsequipment

White jerseys and blue pants Sunday down in Miami Go #Bills

CvPkkGMXYAAiW8E.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills practice all wrapped up. Thoughts on McCoy, Gillislee, Woods, Shaq Lawson, and Justin Hunter are all here: https://t.co/47DmF6r3r2

Agreed - White on white, or blue on white. That's what i like. The all red is fine for the once a year.