Week 7: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

I hate when he says things and then completely changes it. First, he may play against the Rams. Now , three weeks later he's yet to practice? Also, when asked about Shaq he was definitely going to play when eligible. Now, probably not. Frustrating for a fan.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate when he says things and then completely changes it. First, he may play against the Rams. Now , three weeks later he's yet to practice? Also, when asked about Shaq he was definitely going to play when eligible. Now, probably not. Frustrating for a fan.

Just worry about who plays on Sunday....coaches aren't going to say anything meaningful during the week....ignore it

That's the best approach. This Dareus situation has really gotten under my skin though

i will be pissed if he doesn't play. We need him - these division games are critical. NFC games are what they are and we needed the Ws, but they will mean nothing if we don't win in Miami and to have a chance vs. Brady. Edited by YoloinOhio

i will be pissed if he doesn't play. We need him - these division games are critical. NFC games are what they are and we needed the Ws, but they will mean nothing if we don't win in Miami and to have a chance vs. Brady.

Do you want him out there at 90% though? or thereabouts?

I say if he is 100% - play him - otherwise sit the bench until healthy.

If I am Bills I would play Shaq on a Strict Snap count. 8 to 10 plays nothing more, and only in rotation to keep fresh in the Humid South FL

Looks like he will be playing 0 snaps this week

Nobody is 100% during the season. Get his fat ass out there to clog up the middle

we don't know what percentage he is but it's up to the trainers to determine if there is a risk to further hammy issue by playing.if not, yes, 90 percent is fine.

@SalSports

Bills top pick Shaq Lawson practices for the first time (video included): http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-top-pick-Shaq-Lawson-practices-for-the-first/22911555

@NickVeronica

Dolphins coach recalls living in WNY, time at Williamsville South & attending #Bills games http://buffalonews.com/2016/10/19/dolphins-coach-adam-gase-recalls-living-in-wny-time-at-williamsville-south/

CvJdsUkWgAAT0UP.jpg

I hope the Bills counter with the all white uniform look:

@schadjoe

LOOK: Miami Dolphins wearing the amazing throwbacks, including helmet-wearing Dolphin, Sunday vs. Buffalo http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2016/10/19/look-miami-dolphins-wearing-throwbacks-including-helmet-wearing-dolphin-sunday/

CvJcYALWcAAW9T-.jpg

Suh: "It Will Be A Good Challenge For Us" (2:41)

Dolphins defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh spoke with the media before practice on Wednesday in Davie. Get Ndamukong's thoughts on this week's match up with the Buffalo Bills.

Williams: "Another Opportunity To Play Football" (4:20)

Dolphins defensive end Mario Williams met with the media in Davie before practice on Wednesday. Hear what he had to say about last Sunday's win and preparing to face his former team, the Buffalo Bills, this week.

@JoeBuscaglia

Shaq Lawson is doing things and stuff at #Bills practice. (Shoulder looks OK here)

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/788782609186762752

Is it just me or did his feet look terribly slow in this drill?

Just working on form?

@chrisperk

With Reshad Jones out, #Dolphins have lost their best player of 2016

https://t.co/ApaEVAhyBf

Yeah. His awesome INT was a game-changer just before Big Ben went out.

Seemed like it sparked the offense.

Is it just me or did his feet look terribly slow in this drill?

Just working on form?

Yeah. His awesome INT was a game-changer just before Big Ben went out.

Seemed like it sparked the offense.

No way he's going full speed in drills with the media watching. No concern at all. Shaq is a full speed, all out effort, relentless beast when the lights come on for real.

WELP Shady did not finish Practice Hammy and neither did Felton

Chris Brown @ChrisBrownBills 23s23 seconds ago

Felton also limited with a back injury suffered in practice. Seantrel Henderson did not practice with a back injury. #Bills

Prescott Rossi @PrescottRossi 1m1 minute ago

Rex Ryan just said LeSean McCoy didn't finish practice because of a hamstring issue. Wouldn't commit to his status for Sunday. #Bills

My biggest take-away from watching the Dolphins/Steelers game: Intensity pays dividends.

This Dolphins team has been acquiring good young talent for a few years now. Their skill players are scary on paper. The talent on defense is well-rounded.

What they've lacked during this time is toughness.

One reason the Bills have owned them is that the Dolphins never matched the intensity level.

I saw a very different attitude in the Steelers game from the very beginning. The Steelers didn't take them seriously at the start. Even so, if Roethlisberger didn't get injured, the Dolphins would have very likely still lost that game.

They remind me of the 2013 Bills in this regard. New coach comes in a brings a different mind set.

On Sunday, the Bills need to punch the Phins in the mouth right away and bring them back down to earth.