Don't look now, but the Rams are 3-1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg Williams has a way better hairdo now than he had in Buffalo. I'll give him that.

And it looks like he is still paying defenders to try and take the opposing players' heads off.

There were some wicked hits in that game.

So we beat NE's 3rd string QB....yayyyy.

The Rams Defense is real...and they have a nice offense.

Enter Greggo Williams.

Stay humble Buffalo Bills.

THis is always a area of concern to me

Patriots win is literally like our quarter of the mark super bowl

Dont get swelled heads bills

Lucky for us...the Rams ALSO just beat a divisional crucial opponent

Greg Williams has a way better hairdo now than he had in Buffalo. I'll give him that.

And it looks like he is still paying defenders to try and take the opposing players' heads off.

There were some wicked hits in that game.

Yes...hard hitting team. Greggo transformed Barron from safety to LB (I recall when we were supposedly looking at Barron for the Bills). McDonald hits hard. Fierce DLine. I'm happy we beat the Pats, but this Rams game is gonna be a lot tougher.

So we beat NE's 3rd string QB....yayyyy.

The Rams Defense is real...and they have a nice offense.

Enter Greggo Williams.

Stay humble Buffalo Bills.

Kennum is not a good QB and I think we load the box to stop Gurley and dare him to try and beat our secondary

Rams defense was never in question, their offense is not very good only time they put on a good preformance was against a Bucs defense that may be the worst in the league.

I think the Rams have in recent years done surprisingly well against the Seahawks which explains that, they beat a bad Bucs team and it looks like the Cardinals aren't as good as everyone thought. You can't really tell how good either the Bills (Who beat the same Cards team, lost a close game against a decent Baltimore team, got blownout against the Jets, and beat the Pats* away sans Brady and Jimmy G.)

This Rams game is a game the Bills win if they are a playoff team. It will be a slobber knocker away which won't be easy. The Rams have a stellar defense which won't be easy to play against and their offense has a very good running back but the offense of the Rams isn't very good. Turnovers and one or two big plays will likely decide the fate of the game.

3 and 1 but there points scored differential is -14, they've likely been the most "fortunate" team in the league thus far. Bills need to be ready and ensure the travel doesn't beat them but very winable game here

Rams defense was never in question, their offense is not very good only time they put on a good preformance was against a Bucs defense that may be the worst in the league.

I think the Rams have in recent years done surprisingly well against the Seahawks which explains that, they beat a bad Bucs team and it looks like the Cardinals aren't as good as everyone thought. You can't really tell how good either the Bills (Who beat the same Cards team, lost a close game against a decent Baltimore team, got blownout against the Jets, and beat the Pats* away sans Brady and Jimmy G.)

This Rams game is a game the Bills win if they are a playoff team. It will be a slobber knocker away which won't be easy. The Rams have a stellar defense which won't be easy to play against and their offense has a very good running back but the offense of the Rams isn't very good. Turnovers and one or two big plays will likely decide the fate of the game.

The Jets blew us out? By 6?

You mean like the Music City Miracle?

The Rams are hard to figure out. They typically play the division very tough but they blew that opener with SF. Tampa Bay is a talented but mistake-prone bunch too. Didn't catch any of their matchup but 37 points seems like a lot for the Rams. Feel like we can beat 'em but their D is going to be tough.

did you watch the game? Yea, the final score was a six point loss, but the game was never close. We scored a few points in garbage time.

actually, it was Very close. The Jets never lead by more than 6 until there was 4 minutes to go. Then that lead only lasted 3 minutes and it was back to 6.. Edited by YoloinOhio

I think the bigger question mark is the cards being 1-3

Going to LA we should win but won't be a gimme.

Should be able to bait an undisciplined team into personal fouls. Also should be able to control the Case Keenum juggernaut.

That said, a trip out west is rarely predictable. I hope this team appreciates the fresh start they've earned and knows they can't take any weeks off.

They don't have a nice offense.

But that D is tough.

So is the Pats*'.

Against the Bills and the Fins (they let Tannehill walk over them in the second half of that game), the pats D looks nothing like the Rams. Very physical D.

Could be a tough game.

did you watch the game? Yea, the final score was a six point loss, but the game was never close. We scored a few points in garbage time.

actually, it was Very close. The Jets never lead by more than 6 until there was 4 minutes to go. Then that lead only lasted 3 minutes and it was back to 6..

landria did YOU want the game? It was NOT a blowout.

Rams remind me a lot of the Bills: Good defense; some questions with the Offense; good RB; both have HC's with something to prove; both seem to play up to good competition (especially within the division), and then have a boneheaded loss.

Should be a tough game.

Should be able to bait an undisciplined team into personal fouls. Also should be able to control the Case Keenum juggernaut.

That said, a trip out west is rarely predictable. I hope this team appreciates the fresh start they've earned and knows they can't take any weeks off.

Yeah trips out West are always rough but statistically, its harder for West coast teams to adjust to East Coast games than vice versa

Yeah trips out West are always rough but statistically, its harder for West coast teams to adjust to East Coast games than vice versa

I'm seriously trying to figure out the last time we won a west coast game?? Scary. Was it San Diego? Sad that I can't remember this.

The Rams are hard to figure out. They typically play the division very tough but they blew that opener with SF. Tampa Bay is a talented but mistake-prone bunch too. Didn't catch any of their matchup but 37 points seems like a lot for the Rams. Feel like we can beat 'em but their D is going to be tough.

I would bet our gameplan is heavy misdirection to take advantage of their over-aggressive nature, especially at home

I'm seriously trying to figure out the last time we won a west coast game?? Scary. Was it San Diego? Sad that I can't remember this.

Last time I remember playing in San Diego we got lambasted...like 40-7 under JP Losman