Went to visit PatsPulpit today to see what they had to say..

...about the bills. Here were the top 4 stories:

Patriots First Read:

Drop what youre doing and watch Rodney Harrison: A Football Life right now

Footage of Patriots locker room celebration after beating the Texans 27-0

Patriots are outliers when they face playoff teams

WATCH: Rich Hill analyzes Brissett, Gronkowski, more from Patriots 27-0 win

It seems as if we aren't on their radar.

I know that Belicheck is not thinking this way, but maybe the players are.

They may be looking at this game as a gimme..

Patriots First Read:

Drop what youre doing and watch Rodney Harrison: A Football Life right now

Footage of Patriots locker room celebration after beating the Texans 27-0

Patriots are outliers when they face playoff teams

WATCH: Rich Hill analyzes Brissett, Gronkowski, more from Patriots 27-0 win

It seems as if we aren't on their radar.

I know that Belicheck is not thinking this way, but maybe the players are.

Do you blame them? The Bills are sadly an afterthought across most of the NFL

One of the posts I read:

"Rex will play man and go blitz crazy. Short passes to JE, DA and if they play press hit them up the middle to Bennett/Gronk and go deep to Hogan.

Taylor is not an NFL QB, but would be a good CFL QB.

This will be an easy game"

One of the posts I read:

"Rex will play man and go blitz crazy. Short passes to JE, DA and if they play press hit them up the middle to Bennett/Gronk and go deep to Hogan.

Oh...ouch. Erg...

Watkins will be back, so...there's that.

One of the posts I read:

If Brady was back, I would be this cocky myself... But not knowing who it is going be behind center has me concerned. I still expect a W but not an easy one.. (Not that any division win is easy..)

yes - their fans believe it is a W, no worries.The only team they ever worry about is the Broncos.

Can you blame them? We have only beaten them twice I believe since Brady started playing. Why should they worry about the Bills?

I live in CT and most folks here, including TV sportscasters and blowhards on sports talk radio, think the Bills are a joke and this game is a fait accomplis. I'd like nothing more than to have the Patsies start Edelman at QB and have K.W. give him the Johnny Manziel treatment.

Can you blame them? We have only beaten them twice I believe since Brady started playing. Why should they worry about the Bills?

i didn't say they should and of course I don't blame them. Thought that was pretty clear in my first post. Edited by YoloinOhio

I live in CT and most folks here, including TV sportscasters and blowhards on sports talk radio, think the Bills are a joke and this game is a fait accomplis. I'd like nothing more than to have the Patsies start Edelman at QB and have K.W. give him the Johnny Manziel treatment.

Hmm I'm in NH and seems most are taking the game as a "it doesn't really matter" it's the last game without Brady and win or lose they are still alone in first place. I think the attention would be different had they lost one of the first three games. (Just My Opinion of course)

Hmm I'm in NH and seems most are taking the game as a "it doesn't really matter" it's the last game without Brady and win or lose they are still alone in first place. I think the attention would be different had they lost one of the first three games. (Just My Opinion of course)

Makes sense.

Ignore any crazies you might find over here, I like reading your input, thanks for coming by.

This makes no sense.

I think it's more of a "we don't really dispise them" type deal

when we have the threads here about the nfl always giving the pats a long week before the bills --- i always ask "why would they?"

after so many years of just stomping the bills, i think theres a similar question about why would pats fans hate the bills. theres just no reason for it to be a rivalry from that side.

when we have the threads here about the nfl always giving the pats a long week before the bills --- i always ask "why would they?"

after so many years of just stomping the bills, i think theres a similar question about why would pats fans hate the bills. theres just no reason for it to be a rivalry from that side.

Probably because if they gave them the long week before a top opponent teams might complain. It's just assumed they would beat the Bills anyway and Buffalo is unlikely to be a big factor in playoff scenarios. It's what you get from years of losing.

I really hope thats the case. Cards tried that Sunday and got spanked.

we really shouldn't be on their radar, we have done nothing to instill any type of fear into their team, hopefully we change this attitude this weekend.

Yep

I think it's more of a "we don't really dispise them" type deal and rarely has a Bills fan gone on and started crap.. (Now Jet,dolphins and Colt fans.. OMG they make a living doing that. Over there.. Not all but those select few)

While thats nice to know, I really hope your team is looking forward to next week and not us. I hope you guys get so over confident that we get to squeak a close win outta you while Brady is hurt. :thumbsup:

I really hope thats the case. Cards tried that Sunday and got spanked.

Yep

While thats nice to know, I really hope your team is looking forward to next week and not us. I hope you guys get so over confident that we get to squeak a close win outta you while Brady is hurt. :thumbsup:

Well they may be looking forward to Brady being back, I have a hard time believing they focus more on the Browns than the Bills. Lol

Well they may be looking forward to Brady being back, I have a hard time believing they focus more on the Browns than the Bills. Lol

lol ****, is that who you guys play after? ah man. Damn Browns.

When was the last time that the offens, defense, and special teams all did just enough to win and little to lose the game?

Yep, firing on all cylinders, I jus said this in the shout box

Plays coming in on time, faster tempo. Didn't have to burn timeouts. Got the ball snapped before Arizona could challenge Woods non catch that led to a TD. Entire D played well. Hats off to em!

Hell yeah bro! On that Woods non-catch, if Greg Roman were here he would have called a time out to get in his 4 TEs and call a stone age running play, while Cards threw the flag.

ALSO "GET THE BALL TO WOODS" movement saw improvement. 6 recs for 51 Yds plus he wuda had a TD had he not been held.

lol ****, is that who you guys play after? ah man. Damn Browns.

Yep, firing on all cylinders, I jus said this in the shout box

Hell yeah bro! On that Woods non-catch, if Greg Roman were here he would have called a time out to get in his 4 TEs and call a stone age running play, while Cards threw the flag.

ALSO "GET THE BALL TO WOODS" movement saw improvement. 6 recs for 51 Yds plus he wuda had a TD had he not been held.

I'm pretty sure the Cards didn't challenge because the holding penalty led to a first down, anyway. Gotta choose your challenges carefully. I could be wrong.

And Woods got held a bit, but that ball was too overthrown to catch.

I'm pretty sure the Cards didn't challenge because the holding penalty led to a first down, anyway. Gotta choose your challenges carefully. I could be wrong.

And Woods got held a bit, but that ball was too overthrown to catch.

I bet Woods is just happy he finished the game on the stat sheet. :lol: . I dont blame him, hes good enough to get 50-80 Recs a season.

Honestly, Pats players should just laugh at us when we are on the schedule. But Rex will get all their attention.

I do find it hilarious how high and mighty fans of a team can get. Like they realize they aren't on the team, right? Congrats you got lucky because the bandwagon you jumped on has been more successful than our hometown team. :)

90% will quit when TB & BB ride off into the sunset. It was always baseball, then hockey & basketball, then I dunno maybe golf?.... then the Patriots for decades.

They don't support thru "thick & thin".

Let's see how things go after BB and Brady retire. There was never a reason for the fans to actually support the Pats in the Past. Like I said the organization was God awful. They drafted poorly and when they got one right they traded 9-10 times. I was a fan and sat in the stands as a kid with my dad, and teenager where I met a lot of other teams fans.. The Bills were the best of the bunch as in they tailgates and were not jerks about kicking our teams ass... ( the Jets were the worse even at the stinker bowl when we all wanted to lose for Bledsoe..)