Jim Schwartz defenses doing Jim Schwartz things

dezertbill

Beef- your right. I wanted to believe in Rex, but it's going to be an ugly season. Imagine if we kept Schwartz as the head coach and he hired a stud OC?

Mario would have been gone though given his cost and the others we were trying to retain. Did you guys watch the AZ game last week? We're going to get slaughtered. I almost don't want to watch it.

I don't think the Mario point is a given. You can't assume we'd have spent on shady or clay as examples of how things may be different and who knows where qb would be

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry 3rd...I wasnt really responding to you but to the post your responded to

I like Wade Phillips a lot.....much better DC then HC

if I had to choose betweend Wade and Rex....and this point I WOULD take Wade......but....I just dont know how far he could take us

NP

It would have been fine with me if he got the job when Marrone quit. We are where we are, so we'll see what happens. BTW, I like McDaniels more than Schwartz.

Both McDaniels and Schwartz, to me, seem like the kind of guys who may not be great HCs, and their offense or defense suffers when they do not spend 100% of the time on their specialty.

Both McDaniels and Schwartz, to me, seem like the kind of guys who may not be great HCs, and their offense or defense suffers when they do not spend 100% of the time on their specialty.

They will both get a 2nd shot and hopefully for them will have many lessons learned to make them more successful.

Schwartz was the man here. THE MAN. I hope marrone burns in hell for quitting and costing us his defense.

Amen! 34 to 3

What that Philly defense did to the Steelers is just nucking futz. Big Ben 24 of 44 for 257, one INT! wow! D. Williams 8 attempts for 21 yards. This against a team that scored an average of 31 pts per the first two games.

Meanwhile, Wentz threw for 300 yards and two TD's. 426 offensive yards for the Eagles vs 251 for the Steelers