Jim Schwartz defenses doing Jim Schwartz things

dezertbill

At this point it almost laughable the contrast between the way the Eagles D plays and the Bills.

Tonight another punishing effort vs the Bears. A game littered with turnovers and hard hits. Eagles avg half the points the Bills have given up.

The only downfall regarding the loss of Marrone was losing a stud D coordinator who Rex and his brother and any other stool pidgeon they've brought in couldnt hold Schwartz's clip board.

By next year we'll be finally free of the Lapband Twins and get a real Defensive mind in town.

One that hopefully will be as good as Schwartz.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point it almost laughable the contrast between the way the Eagles D plays and the Bills.

Tonight another punishing effort vs the Bears. A game littered with turnovers and hard hits. Eagles avg half the points the Bills have given up.

The only downfall regarding the loss of Marrone was losing a stud D coordinator who Rex and his brother and any other stool pidgeon they've brought in couldnt hold Schwartz's clip board.

By next year we'll be finally free of the Lapband Twins and get a real Defensive mind in town.

Anyone listening to Pederson's presser? He was talking about how effective the D was/is and how simple and "user friendly" it is. Frustrating for us to listen to after we have watched Rex confuse himself and his own players.

I can say with a reasonable degree of certainty that our defense would be very good if Jim S was here. I don't pretend to know everything about other teams but it seems like Schwartz is doing without any bonifide stars.

I'm convinced he is the primary reason Jeff fisher still works...

Because his defenses helped make the Titans what they were...

Then he goes on and fields the best bills d since wade Phillips was HC after an up and down Detroit.

Bet he's going to be a better coach time #2... He wants it, just needs time to develop

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Yah, iggles D looks outstanding...And that frickin O-line is doing championship calibre things.... Simplified college-like offense... Heavy on the run... Superior blocking up front in the trenches.... It's how EJ shoulda been brought along. -Slow and methodical... Wentz is shaky, but gaining confidence with each snap.... Looking good for Philly.

If Orton hadn't retired Marrone stays and we still have Schwartz. It's crazy though how poor his offensive system was for being a Olineman and OC.

getting rid of Jim Schwartz was one of the worse mistakes bills made and they made a **** ton

But "continuity"

The smart move post Marrone was to go with an offensive coach, the D was solid. It's hopefully a mistake the Pegula's learn from.

except now our offense and defense suk

I seriously want to cry after watching the Eagles D. Imagine Schwartz running our D right now. We'd be top 5 without a doubt. With half an offensive mind, we'd have a home playoff game. If jackass Marrone would have let Hackett go, we'd all be singing a different song. My disdain for Ryan !@#$ing this thing up runs deep. I bleed Bills and after 45 damn years of crap, I finally thought we were headed in the right direction in 2014... Now !@#$ing delusional Rex runs the train off the tracks and into Lake Erie.

Rex sucks as a head coach.

And DC

I seriously want to cry after watching the Eagles D. Imagine Schwartz running our D right now. We'd be top 5 without a doubt. With half an offensive mind, we'd have a home playoff game. If jackass Marrone would have let Hackett go, we'd all be singing a different song. My disdain for Ryan !@#$ing this thing up runs deep. I bleed Bills and after 45 damn years of crap, I finally thought we were headed in the right direction in 2014... Now !@#$ing delusional Rex runs the train off the tracks and into Lake Erie.

We'd still have Mario in that defense too.

I can say with a reasonable degree of certainty that our defense would be very good if Jim S was here. I don't pretend to know everything about other teams but it seems like Schwartz is doing without any bonifide stars.

Schwartz wouldn't have stayed on as Rex's DC. Period.

Schwartz wouldn't have stayed on as Rex's DC. Period.

With that post I made it to the 10,000 Elite club.......Hooray!!!! in about 15 years!!!!!

Could have made Schwartz the highest paid coordinator to happily stay in his position rather than paying 2.5 mil per year for two years to another coach that is history. I am sure that decision haunts Mr. P. Oh well, its all water under the bridge man.

We didn't know how to use the Schwartz! Rex's big head got in the way of truth.

Schwartz was not going to be a DC here especially after interviewing for the HC position. The question to ask is would we have been better with Schwartz as the HC running that defense.