Sorry, but I'm still going to miss Hogan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehhh on the one pass outside the numbers it took awhile to get out there, hopefully Brady is losing some steam on his fastball.

The passes he caught last night were terrible. Brady kept floating the ball up and for some insane reason the Texans couldn't get to it.

For sure. I noticed it too. I couldn't tell what was causing it, but Brady was throwing a lot of ducks. Not every pass, but way too many. Hopefully the end is nigh.

caught a wounded duck had 38 receptions in a #3 ranked offense. He a descent #4 or 5 target for them

He had 4 receptions for 95 yards yesterday. He's a competent WR as he showed. He's not a stud and he's replaceable in this league, but he's capable of contributing. No need to disparage him.

Whaley screwed up the tender assignment. How could there be any dispute about that?

I think it's fair to pair that with him still not being special as the end commentary

Tender him slightly higher and let him walk this offseason for the same contract and we get both a comp pick and a better option at 3 this year

Bennett missed one play, Hogan will probably be replaced by Mitchell next week who is actually a better route runner as well as a deep threat.

I like Malcolm Mitchell. I think that he is going to be a weapon there for a long time (if he stays healthy). He has had some injury problems in the past. He's explosive though IMO.

I like Malcolm Mitchell. I think that he is going to be a weapon there for a long time (if he stays healthy). He has had some injury problems in the past. He's explosive though IMO.

I like Mitchell too, if Hogan is healthy enough to go next week I see Floyd being scratched. Floyd looked gawd awful.

I like Mitchell too, if Hogan is healthy enough to go next week I see Floyd being scratched. Floyd looked gawd awful.

Floyd won't see the field the rest of the playoffs. Brady will blame him and blackball him for not catching a horrible ball Brady threw that Floyd had to do an Evil Knieval effort to get to, that bounced off his hands into the Texans defender for an INT.

oh, hai thur...

he is going in as the steelers top WR. he is now showing he is their number 1 WR.

7 catches for over 100 yards in the biggest game of his career, in this biggest game of the season thus far...

yeah, and we gave him away for nothing, we gave away a JAG to the Patriots. we are letting him do this over and over week in and week out to teams.

Edited by Boyst62