Aaron Williams - possible concussion

YoloinOhio

Or not getting a decent starting WR given Watkins propensity to be hurt, or addressing the right side of the OL given the circumstances there.

Glad he gave the keys to the family sedan to someone off to blow four months salary in the candy shop of his choice.

Real leadership on Whaley's part.

Yet, many here continue to support him and claim he's doing a great job. The man's a buffoon, an ignoramus. A cat with 9 lives.

BTW, uticaclub, .... great name!

Which WRs would a good GM have targeted? You think Roman wants more wrs for his offenses? Think he is he frustrated it's raining running backs??

And just looking forward... If Tyrod becomes a stud, whaleys job gets easy, and he'll be around for a looooooong time.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or not getting a decent starting WR given Watkins propensity to be hurt, or addressing the right side of the OL given the circumstances there.

Glad he gave the keys to the family sedan to someone off to blow four months salary in the candy shop of his choice.

Real leadership on Whaley's part.

Yet, many here continue to support him and claim he's doing a great job. The man's a buffoon, an ignoramus. A cat with 9 lives.

BTW, uticaclub, .... great name!

Dude are you serious?

Per WGR

As long as it's not his neck

@viccarucci

#Bills DL Kyle Williams says Rex Ryan told the team Aaron Williams suffered way looks like a "concussion," not a neck injury.

So I open up the wall tonight hoping to see only one thing and that is no mention of injuries from whatever not scrimmage things they were going to do today. This really makes me sad.

So sick of all the injuries. I know other teams have them but what is it with the Bills?!? Seriously, we haven't even played a pre-season game yet and we got Lawson, Shaq, Reggie, Incognito, Glenn, AW, Dez and others hurt. Double this list by end of pre-season, halfway through the year we'll be picking up guys off the street. Shaping up to be another great year!

Move Blanton over, bring back Rambo for depth and end this string of destruction for Awil. Whether it's his luck or playing style it feels inevitable that this is going to end badly. He loves the game, find a place for him to hang around the team in a different capacity. Tom said it best...a major injury would be hard to swallow with all these warning signs reoccurring over the past year.

yep.

According to Graham, one of the problems he had last season was with communication after Aaron went down- communication between safeties, who play on a string in Rex's scheme, being of paramount importance. If we take him at his word (I do), then it's important for Graham/Blanton to have as many reps as possible before the season opener.

I wish i could try out for the Bills. I mean I'm not super quick but i can beat my roommate in a race and i used to be super quick. But i don't like to get hit so i don't wanna be a running back or wide receiver. Plus I'll get flagged for unsportmanlike conduct after eachplay cuz I'll be cursing at everyone in the pile to get off me and then maybe try to poke their eyes out.

I'm only 5'8 with small/medium hands and can never fully grip an NFL football so QB is out the question plus i love Tyrod so we're good there.

Too small for OL/DL and LB. Maybe i can be a safety? I DO have a muscular body and can hit people. Ok it's settled. I'm starting training tomorrow just in case the Bills start looking to pick people up off the streets with all the injuries.

Honestly, would you be shocked if he just decided it was time to retire? I would hate that to be the case because he's a really good player. But he needs to think about his long term healthy. And I love the way he plays but there's a strong case for another injury if he continues to play.

I hope everything works out for him. He's a real good dude.

I wish i could try out for the Bills. I mean I'm not super quick but i can beat my roommate in a race and i used to be super quick. But i don't like to get hit so i don't wanna be a running back or wide receiver. Plus I'll get flagged for unsportmanlike conduct after eachplay cuz I'll be cursing at everyone in the pile to get off me and then maybe try to poke their eyes out.

I'm only 5'8 with small/medium hands and can never fully grip an NFL football so QB is out the question plus i love Tyrod so we're good there.

Too small for OL/DL and LB. Maybe i can be a safety? I DO have a muscular body and can hit people. Ok it's settled. I'm starting training tomorrow just in case the Bills start looking to pick people up off the streets with all the injuries.

The next Vince Papale?

What's wrong with Whaley and our training staff for not figuring out how to stop players from getting concussions? How do any of them still have a job?

Your right, we will know whats wrong with Williams in about a week. Lewis 2 weeks, the swelling needs to go down first.

The next Vince Papale?

Yeah why not? I can play special teams. The best part is, i would only require $50,000 for a 1 year contract. The incentives include a free apartment to live in and i get to eat at the facility for free (breakfast, lunch AND dinner). My signing bonus can be free Duffs Wings for a year and my whole contract will be void if i get injured.

I'll give them back the Duffs wings card, I'll move out and I'll even vomit whatever food i ate that day just to let them know I'm a man of my word. I'm a low risk, low to a little above low reward kind of signing.