Aaron Williams - possible concussion

YoloinOhio

Yeah why not? I can play special teams. The best part is, i would only require $50,000 for a 1 year contract. The incentives include a free apartment to live in and i get to eat at the facility for free (breakfast, lunch AND dinner). My signing bonus can be free Duffs Wings for a year and my whole contract will be void if i get injured.

I'll give them back the Duffs wings card, I'll move out and I'll even vomit whatever food i ate that day just to let them know I'm a man of my word. I'm a low risk, low to a little above low reward kind of signing.

So you are going to have free Duffs until September 12th?

His right? What about his left?

LOL.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much the worse thing that could happen. Glad Whaley planned that his already injured safety who was coming off neck surgery, wouldn't be able to play this year

If this is sarcasm....Blanton was signed for this possibility, correct?

Collisions like this can produce some bad injuries b/c the players obviously never saw each other.

No time to brace for impact.

Effective immediately: all the top players must practice clad in a suit made entirely of bubble wrap.

yep.

According to Graham, one of the problems he had last season was with communication after Aaron went down- communication between safeties, who play on a string in Rex's scheme, being of paramount importance.

To me, that's code for "Duke Williams is an idiot"

Collisions like this can produce some bad injuries b/c the players obviously never saw each other.

No time to brace for impact.

Effective immediately: all the top players must practice clad in a suit made entirely of bubble wrap.

As I heard it, the contact was from two separate drills and that's why neither player had a clue about the location of other. So yeah, I would be asking why something like that can happen in practice.

A. To me, that's code for "Duke Williams Rex is an idiot"

B. As I heard it, the contact was from two separate drills and that's why neither player had a clue about the location of other. So yeah, I would be asking why something like that can happen in practice.

A. Fixed.

B. Cuz Rex Sux.

Move Blanton over, bring back Rambo for depth and end this string of destruction for Awil. Whether it's his luck or playing style it feels inevitable that this is going to end badly. He loves the game, find a place for him to hang around the team in a different capacity. Tom said it best...a major injury would be hard to swallow with all these warning signs reoccurring over the past year.

Wondering if Striker could transition to SS. He's the perfect size for it....

For those blaming Rex for this, it was a freak accident. Williams was reading the pass as Lewis was making a cut into the same spot. Think of it like two outfielders colliding into each other going for a ball. It happened to be helmet to helmet.

Someone give this crusader a vacation.

It's not a crusade. A poor level of communication on defense and a poorly planned practice that gets a player injured are valid reasons to criticize a coach. If you don't think they are, then I would have to disagree. I believe you are entitled to your opinion which has not been expressed in the post I quoted. I'd appreciate it if you allowed me mine. Yes I have been critical of Rex but I have been so in cases where he deserved it.

For those blaming Rex for this, it was a freak accident. Williams was reading the pass as Lewis was making a cut into the same spot. Think of it like two outfielders colliding into each other going for a ball. It happened to be helmet to helmet.

If they were in the same drill while this happened like two outfielders are in the same game then you are correct. If they were in separate drills your analogy does not hold. In that case it would be either on the coach for poorly organizing the locations or on the front office for not providing enough space so the coach can do so.

It's not a crusade. A poor level of communication on defense and a poorly planned practice that gets a player injured are valid reasons to criticize a coach. If you don't think they are, then I would have to disagree. I believe you are entitled to your opinion which has not been expressed in the post I quoted. I'd appreciate it if you allowed me mine. Yes I have been critical of Rex but I have been so in cases where he deserved it.

Forget about the part where you multiply that take by an exponent of infinity ?

We heard you the first 200,000 times.

I'm all for bringing Rambo back too. He made some nice plays for this defense last year and the guy loves to hit people. :thumbsup: I hope Aaron walks away from the game with his health intact and finds happiness elsewhere.

I'm all for bringing Rambo back too. He made some nice plays for this defense last year and the guy loves to hit people. :thumbsup: I hope Aaron walks away from the game with his health intact and finds happiness elsewhere.

Yeah, his teammates. Looking for more injuries?

despite his love for lighting up Darby, he's decent depth and if Aaron is out they should consider bringing Rambo back IMO

Yeah, his teammates. Looking for more injuries?

I remember him lighting some players up from the opposition as well my friend. :thumbsup:

despite his love for lighting up Darby, he's decent depth and if Aaron is out they should consider bringing Rambo back IMO

Lol

If this is sarcasm....Blanton was signed for this possibility, correct?

I was going to ask the exact same question last night - "Pretty much the worst thing that could happen", really with Aaron's neck injury THIS is the worst that could happen? o_O Did I miss him being ruled out for the year?

Hopefully the neck will be fine, he'll get his head right and he'll come back to play at full-speed, with full confidence during the season.

This injury is on the design of the practice? You do know they're playing football, fighting for positioning and the ball and that, yes, sometimes they have big unexpected collisions? Was Williams not following the line painted on the ground that he was supposed to follow?

Not sure if people here thought that AW would never take a big hit, or what. He did, he has a concussion, let's just pray that the neck is OK and that his confidence isn't shook.

This injury is on the design of the practice? You do know they're playing football, fighting for positioning and the ball and that, yes, sometimes they have big unexpected collisions? Was Williams not following the line painted on the ground that he was supposed to follow?

Not sure if people here thought that AW would never take a big hit, or what. He did, he has a concussion, let's just pray that the neck is OK and that his confidence isn't shook.

I think he's reflecting on my post where I said that I heard that the contact occurred from two separate drills. If that's the case, then yes it is on the design of the practice. But I'm also seeing reports that it happened on a regular 11 on 11 drill.

Sal just said on WGR that Rambo has a knee issue and that's why he's not on any roster right now

Even guys that could POTENTIALLY be on our team are hurt! :w00t:

I think he's reflecting on my post where I said that I heard that the contact occurred from two separate drills. If that's the case, then yes it is on the design of the practice. But I'm also seeing reports that it happened on a regular 11 on 11 drill.

Reactions without facts are a key part of TBD! :beer: